PDA

View Full Version : Fame academy

ElaineB
9th-March-2005, 10:48 PM
Having taken a few days rest from dancing, I tuned into Fame academy late on Monday night. Is anyone else taken by Adrian Edmondson's 'stage performance'? He may not be able to sing, but I love his style!!

Kim and Edith seem to the best singers though.............

And what on earth was that chap Richard on tonight? Sooooo unproffessional darlink!

Elaine

Minnie M
9th-March-2005, 10:55 PM
...... Sooooo unproffessional darlink!
Good TV tho :rofl:

I am totally addicted - ain't that really sad :o

That Carry couple are magicians :worthy: I would if they could make me sing in tune :whistle:

Wish we could see more of the dance instructor :drool: wot a body :drool: do you think we could challenge him to be an expert MJ dancer in a week - of course I would have to partner him :D

I think Reggie will go tonight

TheTramp
9th-March-2005, 11:01 PM
Was anyone watching the behind-the-scenes show tonight?

During the day, the fitness instructor (Kevin) got in the dancers from Stomp to work with the stars. And yes, there was Dan Baines.....

Lynn
9th-March-2005, 11:05 PM
And what on earth was that chap Richard on tonight? Sooooo unproffessional darlink!
I saw it tonight too. I think he was actually shouting 'Shut up, Shut up' at Patrick Kielty :rofl: I think they have a 'history' - these temperamental artistic types you know!

Minnie M
10th-March-2005, 12:16 AM
Was anyone watching the behind-the-scenes show tonight?

During the day, the fitness instructor (Kevin) got in the dancers from Stomp to work with the stars. And yes, there was Dan Baines.....
Dan the Man :clap: yep we all saw him tonight :clap:

Debra out :tears: what a great voice - would loved to have heard her sing again :worthy:

Reggie - cute kid - but he is getting boring now :(

Ade could win this thing :rofl:

TheTramp
10th-March-2005, 01:25 AM
I agree. Was sad to see Debra go. I would have liked a final between her, Kim (both for the singing), and Ade for the entertainment.

ElaineB
10th-March-2005, 11:35 PM
Kim, Edith and Aide are through! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And what about Reggies last performance - that was the best one of the night! :clap: :clap:

Hat off to all of them, it has been very enjoyable watching - just loved Aide speaking 'camera'. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And the pregnancy gag! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, who is going to win? :sad: Aide has to be the best performer, but I think Kim has the best voice............., but then Edith has got quite a lot of depth that I don't think has come out yet.

Elaine

Minnie M
11th-March-2005, 01:21 AM
.......... just loved Aide speaking 'camera'. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And the pregnancy gag ....

Missed that bit :tears: Got a phone call in the middle :angry: goodness don't people know how sad I am :rolleyes:

I would like Edith to win - I reckon she would make a good dancer too :clap: Ade is very funny, but I agree with Richard, I am getting a bit bored now with his antics, they are all the same :na:

Kim is great too, I am looking forward to hearing her sing again :worthy:

When am I going to see that Kevin in action :drool: (I think I have been alone too long :tears: )

Got to get the video going tomorrow I need some exercise :o

Clive Long
11th-March-2005, 11:59 AM
<< snip >>
Debra out :tears: what a great voice - would loved to have heard her sing again :worthy:
<< snip >>

I wonder if they use the scoring methods from the Ceroc(R) championships much beloved by Andy McGregor? :whistle:

Clive