PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

TheTramp
5th-March-2005, 07:35 PM
Help....

I just walked into my living room, where I'd left the TV on.

To see the Eurovision Song program, where they choose the song that will be representing the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest.

And, specifically, to see Katie (Jordan) Price's entry.

It had to be a joke, right? She can't sing. AND WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WEARING? That pink thing was the singular worst item of clothing I've ever seen.

Steven
5th-March-2005, 07:41 PM
Completely agree

truly the worst song although her singing didn't do it any favours!!

Andy McGregor
5th-March-2005, 07:45 PM
I had to leave the room and log on here to calm down. Still, there's clog dancing lorry drivers later ...

.. I wonder how things are going at Blackpool :tears:

Lory
5th-March-2005, 07:47 PM
AND WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WEARING? That pink thing was the singular worst item of clothing I've ever seen.

I think she may have borrowed it from 'George Dawes' on the comedy quiz show 'Shooting stars'! :rofl:

Lory
5th-March-2005, 07:49 PM
.. I wonder how things are going at Blackpool :tears:
I was wondering that too! :na:

philsmove
5th-March-2005, 08:13 PM
Dozed off and awoke to see this awful pink thing bouncing about on the telly, through I was dreaming :eek: :eek:

Looks like I’m having the same dreams as the tramp?

BTW what’s happened to Katy Boyle? :confused:

Minnie M
5th-March-2005, 08:16 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I agree with ALL the above posts :rofl:

TheTramp
5th-March-2005, 08:18 PM
Almost an hour later, and I'm still having nightmares about it :tears:

Mind you. Watching them sing on Fame Academy isn't helping. Thank god that I have to leave the house now!!

Lory
5th-March-2005, 10:29 PM
Result... Javine won and IMO justice was done! :clap:

drathzel
5th-March-2005, 11:46 PM

I think she was the only credible entrant! Lets hope we at least get a few points this time!!! :rofl:

angelique
6th-March-2005, 01:35 AM

Watched this as the results were announced, then listened to the song to see what it was like....you know like you watch cosmetic surgery programmes with your hands across your face but your fingers are splayed open????

Thought to myself " she's gonna need to be careful in that dress" when the inevitable happened....A WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!!! :eek: :eek:

I am still cringing now, hours later thinking about it! :blush: :sick:

Was this a "genuine" mistake or will it happen again at the actual circus...oops eurovision song contest? :rofl:

Andy McGregor
6th-March-2005, 06:26 PM
Was this a "genuine" mistake or will it happen again at the actual circus...oops eurovision song contest? :rofl:I saw it too (my 13 year old daughter made me do it) I think Javine knew about her dress. She kept adjusting her top when she came out and then jiggled freely when she sang - but then I'm not complaining when a young woman shows her, unaugmented, breast :worthy: :innocent:

.. and I'm pleased that Jordan didn't feel the need to do the same :sick:

bobgadjet
7th-March-2005, 01:11 PM
.. and I'm pleased that Jordan didn't feel the need to do the same :sick:
That would only have been a benefit with a wide screen telly :D

bobgadjet
7th-March-2005, 01:12 PM
I think she may have borrowed it from 'George Dawes' on the comedy quiz show 'Shooting stars'! :rofl:
Wrong George..... don't you men Boy George :rofl: