PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool; Where is everyone staying?

Ste
3rd-March-2005, 10:56 PM
I thought I would put in a thread for the disorganised people like me who still have not booked a place to stay.

1. Where are you staying
2. What is the tel number there?
3. Is it near the venue?
4. How much are the rooms there?
5. Do you know if there are rooms there?
6. Do you think it will be good value?

Obviously for security reasons, don't put in the details if you think you have a stalker!!!

Northants Girly
4th-March-2005, 12:49 AM
I thought I would put in a thread for the disorganised people like me who still have not booked a place to stay.

1. Where are you staying
2. What is the tel number there?
3. Is it near the venue?
4. How much are the rooms there?
5. Do you know if there are rooms there?
6. Do you think it will be good value?

Obviously for security reasons, don't put in the details if you think you have a stalker!!!Blimey Ste - talk about leaving it to the last minute!

Try laterooms.com (http://www.laterooms.com/sr.php3?a=l&lang=eng&al2=blackpool&al1=0&d=1&n=4&b=2&x=36&y=13) maybe?

sassy1
4th-March-2005, 01:24 AM
:nice:

I have a room spare - one of the Glasgow ladies is dancing for Graham Norten on Saturday and has passed on her hotel details to sell !!

I undersatnd it very close to venue - Portland Hotel - drop me line or call 07917 063853

Will be leaving Scotland about lunch time on Friday and could leave details at door on sat

cheers Sassy1 :flower:

sassy1
4th-March-2005, 01:27 AM
oops !! also a day ticket and intermediate ticket up for grabs

Sassy1 :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2005, 10:31 AM
I have a room spare - one of the Glasgow ladies is dancing for Graham Norten on Saturday and has passed on her hotel details to sell !!

Its pointless, he's gay you know, should've told her :)