PDA

View Full Version : SHOES FOR SALE sz4

Chicklet
2nd-March-2005, 01:38 PM
I am continuing my great 2005 declutter and have decided to part with a pair of turquoise / blue Bloch trainers in ladies' size 4. (BlochUS 7)

I am a 4 1/2, I found Bloch 5 too big after a few months' wear so decided to try 4.....but after a few tries, they are just not long enough.

I have thought hard and believe these have seen no more than 10 hours of active service....the back of the inside of the heel looks a little bit used, and you can tell they have BEEN worn from the sole, but the soles are certainly not *worn*...as in *away*.

There is absolutely no smell, I have just had my nose right inside :whistle: .

I would like them to go to a good home so thought I would mention them on here and if anyone going to Blackpool would like a look or a try they could let me know and I could take them.

Paid £55 for them so would like to get £20 :blush: as they are honestly in very good condition ...but reasonable offers would be considered.

PM me if any more info would help!!

C

ps tried to get a photo on there but it didn't work, can send by e-mail ...

Chicklet
7th-March-2005, 09:22 PM
FYI, one of the girls tried these on Saturday and found them a little wee for her size 4s, so if there's anyone out there with size 3 1/2 feet :eek: do a search on "BLOCH" in e-bay and you'll find them - priced to sell :grin:

better be quick - they've been up an hour and I've got a "watcher" already - never seen that before!!

one o'clock gun
11th-March-2005, 02:25 PM
Chicky :confused:

Dont sell shoes :eek:

You must be more ill than I Thought.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chicklet
11th-March-2005, 05:31 PM
Chicky :confused:
Dont sell shoes :eek:
You must be more ill than I Thought.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
maybe you're right, maybe I should keep them to kick you up the backside with :innocent: :devil: :eek: :wink:

one o'clock gun
14th-March-2005, 02:30 PM
POP QUIZ!!!

If Chickie Kicks me up the backside, once with each pair of shoes that she owns,

How many bruises will I Have?

:innocent: :rofl: