PDA

View Full Version : What makes a man irresistable?

DianaS
1st-March-2005, 04:57 PM
is it his sense of humour, his looks or charm?
Or does he just have to be just a damm good "dancer!"
It's your turn to vote

John S
1st-March-2005, 05:00 PM
The ability to spell 12 letter words. :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2005, 05:20 PM
i can double that - disestablishmentarianism - 24 hah beat that then! :)

TheTramp
1st-March-2005, 05:22 PM
i can double that - disestablishmentarianism - 24 hah beat that then! :)
Can we have place names?

Llanfairpwyllgwyngillgogerychwrndrobwillantisiligo gogoch.

Can't be bothered counting the letters though!!

Piglet
1st-March-2005, 05:26 PM
I've gone for "Other" cos its got to be a bit of all the above plus that extra charisma that just pulls you in.

Only thing I ain't seen my man do yet is dance - but going on past partners that's maybe a blessing (tee hee) but I live in hope of getting him along to ceroc one day....

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2005, 05:44 PM
Can we have place names?

No :D

Lory
1st-March-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm confused, are the men still on the edge of the floor :confused:

If so, I notice stature first, muscles, dark eyes and a lovely open faced smile! (and if he's in a suit.....well :yum: )

But that all can change as soon as I get them on the dance floor, then, I'm afraid, as conceited as it might sound, its all about how they make 'me' feel for the next 3-4 minutes! :blush: and that's down to 'eye contact', confidence, smile, how they hold me, how they smell, if they entertain me and if they can make me feel all floaty and feminine and as though i'm the only woman in the room they want to be dancing with at that moment.....I'm I'm.....ooooooooooh :devil: someone wake me up!! :drool: :o :drool:

(p.s. as sparkles, Sal, Foxylady and I all discussed in the car on Saturday night... nice teeth are always a bonus :D )

David Franklin
1st-March-2005, 05:55 PM
i can double that - disestablishmentarianism - 24 hah beat that then! :)I could tell you what I think of this digression but it would be floccinaucinihilipilification...

Dave

El Salsero Gringo
1st-March-2005, 05:57 PM
and if he's in a suit.....well
Really? I'll have to remember that.

Magic Hans
1st-March-2005, 06:16 PM
Doesn't money come into it??? In the real world that is?? [We do, of course, generally make assumptions, consious or not, about people's background based on their appearance alone!]

... Everyone equally attracted to someone looking like a pauper, than to someone looking "a million dollars"??

Clive Long
1st-March-2005, 06:24 PM
<< snip >>
If so, I notice stature first, muscles, dark eyes and a lovely open faced smile! (and if he's in a suit.....well :yum: )
<< snip >>

Hair, hair, thank god she didn't mention hair. These old bones still in with a shout then ...

Clive Long
1st-March-2005, 06:26 PM
disestablishmentarianism

I'd ask you what it meant - but old smarty pants would know

You forgot antidisestablishmentarianism, tsk :rolleyes: .

Zebra Woman
1st-March-2005, 07:21 PM

But that all can change as soon as I get them on the dance floor, then, I'm afraid, as conceited as it might sound, its all about how they make 'me' feel for the next 3-4 minutes! :blush: and that's down to 'eye contact', confidence, smile, how they hold me, how they smell, if they entertain me and if they can make me feel all floaty and feminine and as though i'm the only woman in the room they want to be dancing with at that moment.....I'm I'm.....ooooooooooh :devil: someone wake me up!! :drool: :o :drool:

(p.s. as sparkles, Sal, Foxylady and I all discussed in the car on Saturday night... nice teeth are always a bonus :D )

:yeah: Ohh yes definitely all of that :drool: .....playful...I like playful too.

Hair is strangely not necessary :confused:

Tight fitting lycra clothing is a plus, but Tuxedo even better. :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2005, 07:30 PM
:yeah: Ohh yes definitely all of that :drool: .....playful...I like playful too.

Tight fitting lycra clothing is a plus, but Tuxedo even better. :devil:
no mention of kilts ? :(

drathzel
1st-March-2005, 07:31 PM
I was saying out loud (yes and looking peculiar) Were is smell, cuz before evenreading the list that had to be a major factor!!! :drool:

Bangers & Mash
1st-March-2005, 07:37 PM
I'd tell you, but then I'd lose my edge over the others: :wink:

jivecat
1st-March-2005, 07:37 PM
... Everyone equally attracted to someone looking like a pauper, than to someone looking "a million dollars"??

No way, but then it doesn't take a million dollars to look good. Shallow & superficial creature that I am I do like a bloke to dress nicely, but this only requires a well-chosen, washed & ironed (black, lycra) t-shirt and some nice jeans.

Know what you mean about the suit, Lory. Though the only time I danced with a bloke in a suit I didn't like it.

Hair, definitely not necessary.

Intelligence, psychological depth, definitely is. Men who are dim are a turn-off.

Rose
1st-March-2005, 07:51 PM
defintely a man who dances with you as if you are the only one in the room. doesn't reallly matter how he looks as long as we can have great fun dancing :clap:

Bangers & Mash
1st-March-2005, 08:01 PM
defintely a man who dances with you as if you are the only one in the room. doesn't reallly matter how he looks as long as we can have great fun dancing :clap:

Actually, isn't it simply someone who makes you feel happy, good about yourself, attractive and confident?

And, isn't it the same for what makes a woman irresistable?

Lynn
1st-March-2005, 08:34 PM
and a lovely open faced smile! A nice smile is great! :grin:

(and if he's in a suit.....well :yum: ) :yeah: ...doesn't even have to be a suit, but a white shirt... :drool: ...mmm...

:yeah: ...mmmm... :drool:

jivecat
1st-March-2005, 08:39 PM
A nice smile is great! :grin:
:yeah: ...doesn't even have to be a suit, but a white shirt... :drool: ...mmm...
:yeah: ...mmmm... :drool:

Oooh yes. :yeah: Used to be denim shirts but I guess they're a bit vintage now!

Lynn
1st-March-2005, 08:59 PM
OK, thinking a bit more about this...

Noticing at a dance - firstly attitude (preferably smiling), confidence, how they dance, how they are dressed...

During a dance - all those things Lory mentioned :grin:

In general - I find things like intelligence and integrity really attractive... and of course how they make me feel when wrapped up in their arms... :drool:

DianaS
1st-March-2005, 09:06 PM
For me its the way he sees the world, the things he notices and the things he says.
the rest is wall paper

jivecat
1st-March-2005, 09:11 PM
OK, thinking a bit more about this...

Noticing at a dance - firstly attitude (preferably smiling), confidence, how they dance, how they are dressed...

During a dance - all those things Lory mentioned :grin:

In general - I find things like intelligence and integrity really attractive... and of course how they make me feel when wrapped up in their arms... :drool:

Amazing. The women have moved on to concepts like "integrity", while the chaps are still on tits'n'bums. (Not too saggy, not too fleshy.) Who'd have predicted this at the outset? :whistle:

Sorry, B&M, I'm being selective on purpose, obviously. :flower:

cheeks
1st-March-2005, 09:46 PM

:drool: ditto everything else is wallpaper i don't think its about money or a man's build or if they are bald whether by choice or oh natural :wink:

For me they way someone looks at you( you can tell a lot about someone just by looking into there eyes :drool: ), the way you don't have to say anything but you know it's okay not an awkward silence, the way he smells :yum:

But I do go weak at the knees for a man in uniform :drool: :hug: or a cute bum................... :yum: sorry girls had to lower the tone but nothing better than a pert ass along with a cute smile..... :hug: :flower:

:blush:

Cheeks :flower:

DianaS
1st-March-2005, 11:28 PM
must admit I have a softspot for a guy who writes, or draws, and sculpts, or potts,
or sings, or dances, or COOKS!!!!
especially cooks
especially if he cooks really, really well, and had a good taste in wine!

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Andreas
1st-March-2005, 11:39 PM
no mention of kilts ? :(

They'd run the risk that the guys have nicer legs :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
2nd-March-2005, 03:34 PM
The fact that he is unachievable! :drool: come on girls you know this is a huge turn on!

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 03:37 PM
The fact that he is unachievable! :drool: come on girls you know this is a huge turn on!
Unacheivable???
do you mean unobtainable??? :flower:
or just a low acheiver :hug:

Clive Long
2nd-March-2005, 03:40 PM

Unattainable - I can understand that (a lofty position I have held for some time)
Unobtainable even - like tasty tomatoes in January

but unachievable - I'm struggling to grasp that idea.

Dad

Diana you beat me to the punch

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 03:46 PM
Diana you beat me to the punch[/QUOTE]
Clive, I will beat you any time

MartinHarper
2nd-March-2005, 03:47 PM
unachievable - I'm struggling to grasp that idea.

Some people consider their choice of partner to be an achievement. EG:

"I like your husband."
"Thank you. I chose him to match the curtains."

Feelingpink
2nd-March-2005, 03:48 PM
must admit I have a softspot for a guy who writes, or draws, and sculpts, or potts,
or sings, or dances, or COOKS!!!!
especially cooks
especially if he cooks really, really well, and had a good taste in wine!

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

... and washes up after (or stacks his own dishwasher) - that's irresistable!

Clive Long
2nd-March-2005, 03:48 PM
Diana you beat me to the punch
Clive, I will beat you any time

Your choice of weapons

drathzel
2nd-March-2005, 03:51 PM
Unacheivable???
do you mean unobtainable??? :flower:
or just a low acheiver :hug:

Both.......

But you knew what i was getting at anyway!!! :hug:

Clive Long

I prefer the Willy Wonka solution -edible cutlery and crockery

However, when I get invited onto Desert Island Disks my luxury will be a dishwasher - even if it's only cocanuts (coconuts?) that need washing

Feelingpink
Your choice of weapons

Psssst. Diana, pick cooking. Any man who thinks boiled beef and carrots is the height of haute cuisine .... I rest my case. Just open your copy of Nigel Slater and Clive is ... um, mincemeat! :grin:

Clive Long
2nd-March-2005, 03:53 PM
Psssst. Diana, pick cooking. Any man who thinks boiled beef and carrots is the height of haute cuisine .... I rest my case. << snip rest of nonsense>>

Boiled Beef and Carrots
Makes you fat and keeps you well

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 03:54 PM
Your choice of weapons
Its either
a dance off or
the weapon of words

You choose!

Rhythm King
2nd-March-2005, 04:00 PM
:eek: Emptied one recently? :devil:

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 04:06 PM
Its either
a dance off or
the weapon of words

You choose!
or we could cook for the forum! Bet I win!

Trousers
2nd-March-2005, 04:17 PM
or we could cook for the forum! Bet I win!
Sounds like an invite to me!. . . . . . . :whistle:

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 04:20 PM
Sounds like an invite to me!. . . . . . . :whistle:
Clives very quiet..

Feelingpink
2nd-March-2005, 04:35 PM
Clives very quiet..

No doubt consulting his second ... Delia.

DianaS
2nd-March-2005, 05:01 PM
No doubt consulting his second ... Delia.
Not up to it I reckon... :wink:
Bahhh, ba ba!
BArrrhh, ba ba!

Clive Long
2nd-March-2005, 06:52 PM
Clives very quiet..

Had a rather tricky Crystal Reports inner join to sort out

Don't dis' Delia - perfect woman - mumsy but in a strict yet playful kinda way :drool: She's got everything a man could want: strong shoulders, hairy chest (I love that joke).

My cooking has been compared to my dancing. Enthusiastic but incompetent.

Baruch
2nd-March-2005, 07:02 PM
You forgot antidisestablishmentarianism, tsk :rolleyes: .
How about antidisestablishmentarianistically?

Feelingpink
2nd-March-2005, 07:04 PM
Had a rather tricky Crystal Reports inner join to sort out

Don't dis' Delia - perfect woman - mumsy but in a strict yet playful kinda way :drool: She's got everything a man could want: strong shoulders, hairy chest (I love that joke).

My cooking has been compared to my dancing. Enthusiastic but incompetent.

Nothing a few lessons and a bad woman can't sort out ... in either case :devil: Does this mean Diana wins? Perhaps as her prize she'd like her thread back ... :flower:

Baruch
2nd-March-2005, 07:07 PM
Can we have place names?

Llanfairpwyllgwyngillgogerychwrndrobwillantisiligo gogoch.

Can't be bothered counting the letters though!!
[anorak mode on] Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch actually has only 51 letters, because in the Welsh alphabet ch and ll are regarded as single letters. (It's also one word, but for some reason every time I try to post this it gets split into two!) [anorak mode off]

Tiggerbabe
3rd-March-2005, 02:18 AM
[anorak mode on] Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch actually has only 51 letters, because in the Welsh alphabet ch and ll are regarded as single letters. (It's also one word, but for some reason every time I try to post this it gets split into two!) [anorak mode off]
what makes a man irresistable? not the above!!!!!!! :whistle: :whistle:
Sorry Baruch - it's late, there's been wine................

Lory
3rd-March-2005, 10:29 AM
Hey Tigger, :yeah: you must have read my mind! :wink: :rofl:

under par
3rd-March-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey Tigger, :yeah: you must have read my mind! :wink: :rofl:

Make mental note to ditch anorak....mm...mmm!!!! :what:

Sheepman
3rd-March-2005, 01:28 PM
washed & ironed (black, lycra) t-shirt Yes, i've noticed the effect of the lycra tops, :blush: but what about a man who is intelligent enough to know that if it's body hugging lycra, then it doesn't *need* ironing? :wink:

Greg

cheeks
3rd-March-2005, 04:02 PM

:yeah: :clap:

:flower:

Zebra Woman
3rd-March-2005, 04:18 PM
Amazing. The women have moved on to concepts like "integrity", while the chaps are still on tits'n'bums. (Not too saggy, not too fleshy.) Who'd have predicted this at the outset? :whistle:

Sorry, B&M, I'm being selective on purpose, obviously. :flower:

Err..... not all of us :devil:

I'm still on pecs and bums :drool:

Have just realised... I like to see a little bit of pectoral muscle at the edge of a vest :drool: ....but that doesn't mean I like men in vests generally, just an ideal man in a vest. :innocent:

I like to see a toned curve between the top of the man's hamstring and his bottom too...through clothes of course :really:

Oh and smell...that's important. This week I've been mostly smelling satsumas :whistle:

C'mon keep it shallow girls, we're are judging a complete stranger solely by his appearance aren't we???? :confused:

El Salsero Gringo
3rd-March-2005, 04:38 PM
Have just realised... I like to see a little bit of pectoral muscle at the edge of a vest :drool:Just for the record (and I might make it another poll) could we have a decision between tight (lycra possibly) t-shirts and vests, and crisp white cotton shirts?

Northants Girly
3rd-March-2005, 04:43 PM
Sorry Baruch - it's late, there's been wine................I'm not into anoraks either . . . . . but I DO so love a guy with a Welsh accent :yum:

Bangers & Mash
3rd-March-2005, 07:06 PM
. . . . . but I DO so love a guy with a Welsh accent :yum:

So you're the one! :rofl:

Northants Girly
3rd-March-2005, 07:10 PM
So you're the one! :rofl:Eh? :confused:

There are 7 votes for voice! :whistle:

jivecat
3rd-March-2005, 07:41 PM
Yes, i've noticed the effect of the lycra tops, :blush: but what about a man who is intelligent enough to know that if it's body hugging lycra, then it doesn't *need* ironing? :wink:

Greg

Ah yes, but demonstrating the ability & willingness to iron would score several "practical mate" points although I concede that it would be worth zilch in the "lust object" department.

So have you got any interesting stories to tell us about the effect of wearing lycra tops? Why are they not regulation issue to the Taxi dancers? That should help to keep the beginners interested.

Yogi_Bear
3rd-March-2005, 08:42 PM
:

It is strange, but I for one feel quite glad about that..

Lory
3rd-March-2005, 11:16 PM
It is strange, but I for one feel quite glad about that..
With or without hair is fine (in fact, shaven, with the right shaped head and a tan can be positively :drool: :yum: )

But, what is definitely :sick: :tears: :sad: are the men who haven't accepted they're going bald and try to invent elaborate ways of disguising it!

IT DOESN'T WORK! WE CAN TELL A MILE OFF AND IT JUST LOOKS PLAIN NAFF! :rofl:

Show us your a REAL man, and shave it off! :clap: :worthy:

Examples below :D

tiger
3rd-March-2005, 11:23 PM
Lory

I wonder could you cope with going bald?

Lory
3rd-March-2005, 11:41 PM
Lory

I wonder could you cope with going bald?
Honest answer, No! I know i'd find it very VERY distressing! :blush: :sick:

1. My hair is probably my only 'nice' feature
2. I'm a hairdresser, so its my job to make other peoples hair look nice!
3. Its quite unusual (although I'm well aware it does happen, as I've studied trichology) for a woman to have partial if not a total hair loss!

For men on the other hand, its 'normal' and sometimes seen as a sign of virility, :waycool: it's a sad fact but 70% of guys will have some signs of hair loss by the time they're 40, but what us ladies are saying is, we don't mind! We still find men with NO hair attractive! :flower:

I doubt that would be the case in reverse!!

Northants Girly
4th-March-2005, 12:12 AM
My hair is probably my only 'nice' featureHaving met you I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there Lori :hug:

CJ
4th-March-2005, 01:24 AM
Having met you I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there Lori :hug:

Chebs?!? :rofl:

MartinHarper
4th-March-2005, 01:58 AM
3. Its quite unusual for a woman to have partial if not a total hair loss!

Nod.
I once read "tongue first" by Emily Jenkins, who (amongst other things) shaved her hair off and wrote about how people's reactions to her changed as a result. Interesting stuff, if you happen to see a copy.

CJ
4th-March-2005, 02:02 AM
Examples below :D

You SOOOOOOOOOOOO promised not to publish my pic: the one you took with my wig off!!! :tears:

Hmph, which reminds me: I MUST bin that red checked shirt!!

under par
6th-March-2005, 05:52 AM
Having met you I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there Lori :hug:

Me too.

Clive Long
6th-March-2005, 12:57 PM
Good manners

I was chatting last night to my friend Gill, a sophisticated and elegant American lady. She commented she loves it when men have "good manners". She also said she only enjoys dances with men who can dance. American flattery, I'm such a sucker for it.

Her Gill-ness also says she likes to see men in good clothes that suit (pun unintended) them.

So, you slovenly lot, get to those etiquette lessons and re-acquaint yourself with your tailor. There is a battalion of sophisticated women waiting to be won over.

Clive

El Salsero Gringo
6th-March-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh Clive,

I thought that red dress you wore the other night suited you just fine!
But who were *you* hoping to win over?

Chicklet
6th-March-2005, 02:52 PM
Getting right back on thread topic.....the hips on gentleman number 124 in the lucky dip yesterday were STUNNING, ok maybe it wasn't the hips themselves, but the way he moves them :waycool: :drool:
Dancelove at first sight...made my day :blush: :grin: ....don't think he noticed me staring toooo much, er, all day......wonder if he plays the piano too..

Alfie
6th-March-2005, 10:14 PM
Getting right back on thread topic.....the hips on gentleman number 124 in the lucky dip yesterday were STUNNING, ok maybe it wasn't the hips themselves, but the way he moves them :waycool: :drool:
Dancelove at first sight...made my day :blush: :grin: ....don't think he noticed me staring toooo much, er, all day......wonder if he plays the piano too..

Should have flashed your shoes at him :wink: :wink:

drathzel
6th-March-2005, 10:37 PM
[/SIZE]

:yeah: nothing sexier than a man who can sexily wiggle his hips on the dancefloor!:drool:

drathzel
6th-March-2005, 10:42 PM
sorry duplication!

TheTramp
6th-March-2005, 10:50 PM
What makes a man irresistable??

Has anyone mentioned "money" yet?? :innocent: :whistle:

Clive Long
6th-March-2005, 11:58 PM
:yeah: nothing sexier than a man who can sexily wiggle his hips on the dancefloor!:drool:

Andreas and Silver Fox are the London contestants.

Who can the Midlands and Scotland turn out?

C

drathzel
7th-March-2005, 12:37 AM

C

We wouldn't want to say!!! :blush: We dont want you stealing them on us :whistle:

CJ
7th-March-2005, 02:35 PM

C

:D :D :D

The OK now splits into three?!?!?! London, Scotland and Midlands. :rofl:

Funky hip movements?!?

William in Edinburgh, perhaps?
Obi, perhaps...

Purely as a watcher, most of the top Scot's male dancers are either super smooth (Bill, Roy Boy {as was}, Gilbert, Hancock, etc) or that fun funcky way (Jive Brummie, Keith in Gla, Brady, etc)

I don't really remember seeing any funky hipsters in Gla. Am I wrong?? Or just plain blind?!? :rolleyes:

Minnie M
7th-March-2005, 02:53 PM
Purely as a watcher, most of the top Scot's male dancers are either super smooth (Bill, Roy Boy {as was}, Gilbert, Hancock, etc) or that fun funcky way (Jive Brummie, Keith in Gla, Brady, etc)

:drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool: :worthy: :drool:

Simon r
7th-March-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey that was me......
no it wasn't wishfull thinking :hug:

Chicklet
7th-March-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey that was me......
no it wasn't wishfull thinking :hug:
if it makes you feel any better, your wiggle promped a name check round the table, but if you had a stalker too, I'm not guilty this time! :grin:

Sheepman
8th-March-2005, 02:52 PM
So have you got any interesting stories to tell us about the effect of wearing lycra tops? Nah, I'm sure no one else would be interested, like last Sunday, when this friend was saying how nice it was to feel my chest, when I'm not covered in a baggy t-shirt :blush: And no, I wasn't allowed to feel her chest :what: I'm too embarrassed to say who she was comparing feeling me to :blush:
Why are they not regulation issue to the Taxi dancers? Wouldn't his mean there'd have to be a regulation issue taxi dancer? :wink:

Greg

Bill
8th-March-2005, 06:13 PM
Honest answer, No! I know i'd find it very VERY distressing! :blush: :sick:

1. My hair is probably my only 'nice' feature
2. I'm a hairdresser, so its my job to make other peoples hair look nice!

Disagree with no 1 Lori ........ although I can empathise because when I was younger ( and had lots of hair) it was the only feature people ever commented on positively which is why I've always dreaded going bald :tears: You have quite a number of lovely features :rolleyes:

maybe you could help me with a comb-over then as I think I'm developing a bald spot. :sad:

Lory
8th-March-2005, 06:19 PM
maybe you could help me with a comb-over then as I think I'm developing a bald spot. :sad:
Trade you... Hair cut for a massage???? :innocent: :flower: :D

Bill
8th-March-2005, 06:23 PM
Trade you... Hair cut for a massage???? :innocent: :flower: :D

You're on. Next dance event - I'll bring a couch and you bring a pair of scissors ! :rolleyes:

In fact just off the phone to book an appointment for Friday ! Just a trim :whistle:

Lory
12th-March-2005, 03:22 PM
Copied over from the 'Woman' thread
While spending some time looking over threads on the forum I noticed that although many posts on this thread made suggestions it was still unresolved and we never really managed to pin point what makes women attractive?

Do you really know?

Is is it just physical attraction?

The voice ?

Being lost in her eyes/ smile?

Her ability to dance?

Or that overall connection that you still can't describe?

Come on guys us women like to know :whistle:

or alternatively ladies what do you feel makes us attractive......... :wink:
:yeah: I think the man who's able to explain this, would be attractive! :wink:

cheeks
12th-March-2005, 03:33 PM
Copied over from the 'Woman' thread
:yeah: I think the man who's able to explain this, would be attractive! :wink:

:yeah: Now that would be one irrestible man.............. :whistle: :drool:

ducasi
12th-March-2005, 04:14 PM
OK, Lory, cheeks, I've posted my thoughts. Am I irresistible now? :flower: :wink:

cheeks
12th-March-2005, 04:20 PM
OK, Lory, cheeks, I've posted my thoughts. Am I irresistible now? :flower: :wink:

:wink: that would have to be a yes but with out knowing or having that look or feel factor leaves me to find out How irrestistable? :drool: :hug:

Lory
12th-March-2005, 04:31 PM
10/10 so far, on paper! :wink: :D

ducasi
12th-March-2005, 04:43 PM
Stop, I'm blushing! :blush:

I guess "look and feel" are important for women too. Maybe that's where I lose out. :tears:

cheeks
12th-March-2005, 04:51 PM
Stop, I'm blushing! :blush:

I guess "look and feel" are important for women too. Maybe that's where I lose out. :tears:

:hug:

cheeks
12th-March-2005, 06:45 PM
One thing we missed out on this poll was single and available........ :whistle:

Zebra Woman
13th-March-2005, 04:38 PM
A foreign accent....

er....preferrably Spanish or Italian :wink:

David Bailey
13th-March-2005, 07:02 PM
A foreign accent....

Darn, so that's where I've been going wrong with you ZW... :wink:

Reminds me of the John Cleese "languages" scene in A Fish Called Wanda :)
Mmm, bella, spaghetti, err...

drathzel
13th-March-2005, 08:04 PM

I've never seen that film!!! :blush:

A foreign accent....

Why do you think i moved to scotland from northern ireland! :rofl:

Zebra Woman
14th-March-2005, 10:33 AM

I have said before I don't really like any verbal during a dance...but now I'm changing my mind. :rolleyes:

I think a few choice foreign food words in the style of John Cleese could be a very good thing. :drool:

:rofl:

David Bailey
14th-March-2005, 11:03 AM
I've never seen that film!!!
You haven't lived - it's a great film. A sample quote: Otto (Kevin Kline, speaking 'Italian' to turn on Wanda (Jamie Lee Curtis):
"Un ossobuco Milanese con piselli, un melanzana parmigiana con spinacci, dove'  la farmacia..."
:) :)

Zebra Woman
14th-March-2005, 11:07 AM
You haven't lived - it's a great film. A sample quote: Otto (Kevin Kline, speaking 'Italian' to turn on Wanda (Jamie Lee Curtis):
"Un ossobuco Milanese con piselli, un melanzana parmigiana con spinacci, dove'  la farmacia..."
:) :)

Oooooh goosebumps just reading that :eek:

STOP! ....STOP!

curvy lady
14th-March-2005, 05:04 PM

Ohhhhh yes all of that!! nice fitted lycra T shirts look great...on the right toned pecs and biceps of course ;-))
Mmmm nice smell too....somebody slap me please!

Allez-Cat
14th-March-2005, 05:23 PM
somebody slap me please!
Now that's the other kind of behaviour that gets us banned from venues! ;)

Welcome to this madhouse! :D

CJ
14th-March-2005, 06:06 PM
I have been watching this thread and waiting for one of our wise old owls to come up with the answer.

We have many sages on here, and even the Oracle hasn't ventured an answer. However, there are some things that need a step back to provide a starting platform (no pun intended) and as I stood back, the answer came to me as clear as daylight, as pure as undriven snow, as... well, anyway.

I'm stunned no-one has realised this, but what it is that makes a man, all men in fact, irresistable is of course, Brut 33!!

cheeks
15th-March-2005, 01:26 AM
I have been watching this thread and waiting for one of our wise old owls to come up with the answer.

I'm stunned no-one has realised this, but what it is that makes a man, all men in fact, irresistable is of course, Brut 33!!

:whistle:

I think not! :whistle:

:rofl:

Rhythm King
15th-March-2005, 01:11 PM

We have many sages on here, and even the Oracle hasn't ventured an answer. However, there are some things that need a step back to provide a starting platform (no pun intended) and as I stood back, the answer came to me as clear as daylight, as pure as undriven snow, as... well, anyway.

And there I was, thinking you were a "Hai Karate" (http://www.stuffwelove.co.uk/haikarate.htm) man!

CJ
15th-March-2005, 01:16 PM
And there I was, thinking you were a "Hai Karate" (http://www.stuffwelove.co.uk/haikarate.htm) man!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unfortunately, I never reached that pinnacle of sophistication!!
:tears:

Bill
15th-March-2005, 01:24 PM
Ohhhhh yes all of that!! nice fitted lycra T shirts look great...on the right toned pecs and biceps of course ;-))
Mmmm nice smell too....somebody slap me please!

:what: ...............you mean you like your men to be physical..... is it the handcuffs hanging from the belt ??? :rolleyes: or just too many vigorous and badly co-ordinated male dancers ????

curvy lady
16th-March-2005, 09:25 AM
:what: ...............you mean you like your men to be physical..... is it the handcuffs hanging from the belt ??? :rolleyes: or just too many vigorous and badly co-ordinated male dancers ????

I am so sorry for any misunderstandings or anyone that took offence. I meant slap me in the face awake. gosh embarrassing...not good for my first post. really really sorry...I'll shutup now. bye for now

Baruch
19th-March-2005, 09:37 PM
It's OK, I'll let you off. It's not at all late here, but there's been lots of beer..... I am Welsh, after all, and we've won the Grand Slam! :cheers:

Baruch
19th-March-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm not into anoraks either . . . . . but I DO so love a guy with a Welsh accent :yum:
Who am I to disagree? :flower:
Have some rep.

Bill
21st-March-2005, 10:33 AM
I am so sorry for any misunderstandings or anyone that took offence. I meant slap me in the face awake. gosh embarrassing...not good for my first post. really really sorry...I'll shutup now. bye for now

Keep posting C L ....you'll get used to the supposed humour on here. It was clear what you meant - some of juts enjoy taking the micky and distorting otherwise sensible and obvious posts for our own pleasure :D

Keep the posts coming :cheers: