PDA

View Full Version : good luck for blackpool

Simon r
1st-March-2005, 04:31 PM
Ok i will not be at work for the next few days so speak to you all after blackpool good luck to everyone taking part and hope to see everyone for some dances ...
later
simon :waycool:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2005, 04:51 PM
and hope to see everyone for some dances ...

Id be more than happy to dance with you if I knew what you looked like :)

Will
1st-March-2005, 05:49 PM
http://animal-pictures.duble.com/Monkey/Gorilla/19.jpg

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2005, 06:09 PM
hmm if thats Simon then I'll opt to follow, looks like a good strong lead :)

Bangers & Mash
1st-March-2005, 07:54 PM
Ok i will not be at work for the next few days so speak to you all after blackpool good luck to everyone taking part and hope to see everyone for some dances ...
later
simon :waycool:

I'll second that. I won't be going - so good luck to everyone, especially the cabaret that is going down from Edinburgh. :cheers:

Lindsay
1st-March-2005, 09:38 PM
... good luck to everyone, especially the cabaret that is going down from Edinburgh

angelique
2nd-March-2005, 12:49 AM
hmm if thats Simon then I'll opt to follow, looks like a good strong lead :)

:yeah: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cant type for laffing!

drathzel
2nd-March-2005, 01:18 AM
I'll second that. I won't be going - so good luck to everyone, especially the cabaret that is going down from Edinburgh. :cheers:

:yeah:

Good luck to everyone going down fron scotland!!! I'll be with you in spirit :hug:

Andy McGregor
2nd-March-2005, 10:27 AM

Good luck to everyone going down from scotland!!! I'll be with you in spirit :hug:And good luck to everyone going up from down South.

I can't come :tears: I've hurt my arm at a dance weekend - I didn't do it dancing, I think something went when I was putting Sue's massive bag of dance shoes in the back of the car :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-March-2005, 10:37 AM
I can't come
what ? it won't be the same without you Andy !

Thanks We'll need it

Thats not PMT talking is it ? Positive Mental Thoughts - thats what we need !!!

Bex
2nd-March-2005, 10:37 AM
Good luck to everyone going and especially taking part in the Blackpool competition!!!

Simon, remember.........Winning isn't everything.............its the ONLY thing!!! :wink: Good luck mate :clap:

Bex

under par
2nd-March-2005, 10:48 AM
I will be at work all weekend but I want to wish all competitors good luck and hope you all dance to the very best of your abilities. :yeah: :flower:

Have a great weekend :cheers:

Divissima
2nd-March-2005, 11:08 AM
Is the Ceroc Scotland banner making it down again? If so, how about using it as a place to gather, mill about and generally lurk during the day when desirous of making the acquaintance of other forumites?

I've already got out my Divissima t-shirt (and Divster 'sters shirt) in readiness... :nice:

ChrisA
2nd-March-2005, 11:58 AM
And good luck to everyone going up from down South.

I can't come :tears: I've hurt my arm at a dance weekend - I didn't do it dancing, I think something went when I was putting Sue's massive bag of dance shoes in the back of the car :tears:

Nooooooo. :tears:

Commiserations... :hug:

Are you sure it won't be better by the weekend? There's another 3 whole days before the comp???

Andy McGregor
2nd-March-2005, 12:24 PM
Nooooooo. :tears:

Commiserations... :hug:

Are you sure it won't be better by the weekend? There's another 3 whole days before the comp???I can't believe I'm not going, I've got back from the Rock Bottoms weekend a shadow of my usual self. I'm completely spent and I've done something to my right arm that makes it feel weak in certain positions. And I want to be fresh for the intensive weekend of dance teacher training with Nigel Anderson the following weekend (8 students booked, 2 spaces still available - shameless plug). So I've done the sensible thing and taken this weekend off. Me, sensible?! I know it's hard to believe but I've got to the age where I realise my own limits a bit more. And sometimes, like this time, I don't ignore that realisation. Of course this means I will have to go to the London Ceroc Champs - and maybe even the Scottish Ceroc Champs if I'm free. The good news with the London Champs is that I qualify for the Old Gits - if the news that I'm over 45 is good ...

Have a fab time in Blackpool.

Andy

p.s. There is now a vacancy for a cross-dresser at this champs. I wonder who will slip into my slingbacks :whistle:

p.p.s. .. and who will slip into my fishnets and D-cups? :sick:

ChrisA
2nd-March-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm completely spent and I've done something to my right arm that makes it feel weak in certain positions.
But this is normal for a bloke isn't it, once in a while... :devil:

You should have recovered in another three days, surely :innocent:

Dance Demon
2nd-March-2005, 12:41 PM
The good news with the London Champs is that I qualify for the Old Gits - if the news that I'm over 45 is good ...

Over 45s are old gits?............. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Lynn
2nd-March-2005, 12:45 PM
I can't come :tears: Poor you!

To everyone else - have a great weekend! Looking forward to hearing all about it on here next week!

Sheepman
2nd-March-2005, 12:54 PM
Good luck to you all, I look forward to hearing the news, and hope that even an 'armless Andy can make it onto the dance floor!

Greg

Aleks
2nd-March-2005, 01:03 PM
All the best to everyone going to Blackpool.
Dance your best.
Have fun.
Come back absolutely kna4ckered!

Feelingpink
2nd-March-2005, 01:05 PM
Good luck to you all, I look forward to hearing the news, and hope that even an 'armless Andy can make it onto the dance floor!

Greg

Aaaarrrggghhhh! Not the return of the missing aitches? :what:

Andy McGregor
2nd-March-2005, 01:39 PM
Over 45s are old gits?............. :tears: :tears: :tears:They are in the forshortened world of Ceroc. Their target market seems to be 12-20 and their teachers are over the hill at 22! :devil:

Wendy
2nd-March-2005, 04:17 PM
Good luck everyone !!!!!

Have a fab time !!!!

Maybe see you at the Saturday night party...

:clap: :cheers: :hug: :cheers: :clap:

Wxxx

Cruella
2nd-March-2005, 07:16 PM
I am competing for the first time. Am very excited but scared too. :sick: Be great to meet some forumites there. Will be all in red for the advanced, so please come and say Hi !! Good luck to everyone.

under par
2nd-March-2005, 07:29 PM
I am competing for the first time. Am very excited but scared too. :sick: Be great to meet some forumites there. Will be all in red for the advanced, so please come and say Hi !! Good luck to everyone.

You won't be able to miss the huge Ceroc Scotland banner and I feel there will be one or two forumites nearby. :wink:

Good luck. :cheers:

skippy
2nd-March-2005, 07:40 PM
You won't be able to miss the huge Ceroc Scotland banner and I feel there will be one or two forumites nearby. :wink:

Good luck. :cheers:

Yes there will be quite a few of us. :clap: :clap: I will be there competing but only in the Lucky Dip (unless there is anyone out there wanting to dance in the Intermediates!!!) :wink: :wink:
Best of luck to everyone and it's only two sleeps!!! :rofl:

Andy McGregor
3rd-March-2005, 01:49 AM
They are in the forshortened world of Ceroc. Their target market seems to be 12-20 and their teachers are over the hill at 22! :devil:Now I think about it, I'm surprised "Old Gits" isn't 30+

under par
3rd-March-2005, 08:55 AM
Mrs Par is venturing north to Blackpool, she is in the Lucky Dip event only.

I'm sure she could be persuaded to help out in other categories if anybody is missing a partner. :flower:

Have a ball, all, tall Paul. :cheers:

Geordieed
3rd-March-2005, 11:17 AM
I should probably start a new thread for this but I have been keeping an eye on the weather reports and it looks like things might get a little worse. With so many things going on this weekend there will be something getting close to 3,000 dancers travelling around to competitions and weekenders from so many different parts of the country.

Friday afternoon through into the weekend isn't looking great. Safe journey to everyone travelling whether it be road or other, and a safe journey home.

Bex
3rd-March-2005, 11:20 AM
I should probably start a new thread for this but I have been keeping an eye on the weather reports and it looks like things might get a little worse. With so many things going on this weekend there will be something getting close to 3,000 dancers travelling around to competitions and weekenders from so many different parts of the country.

Friday afternoon through into the weekend isn't looking great. Safe journey to everyone travelling whether it be road or other, and a safe journey home.

Bill
3rd-March-2005, 04:45 PM

I did think of this the other day - and although it's been quite clear up here it's been bad further south and it would be a bit late - and expensive to have to catch the train instead.

Hope everyone makes it ....... although if we didn't make it we could then make out as if we'd have been wonderful :what: :rolleyes:

Best of luck to everyone :cheers: :clap:

azande
3rd-March-2005, 04:56 PM
:yeah: and good luck to everybody!

Zebra Woman
3rd-March-2005, 04:58 PM
Good Luck Everyone :cheers: :clap:

Hope you all enjoy yourselves and dance at your best when it counts :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Safe journeys too :hug:

stewart38
3rd-March-2005, 05:25 PM

How about good luck to all those who are visiting their mothers on mothering sunday ? :waycool:

Lory
3rd-March-2005, 06:19 PM
Break a leg everyone! :cheers:

Groovy Dancer
3rd-March-2005, 06:55 PM
Have A Great Time everyone!!!...and remember to SMILE
:grin: :clap: :flower:

KGD

TheTramp
3rd-March-2005, 07:18 PM
Break a leg everyone! :cheers:

Preferably (for you) someone else's!!

Minnie M
3rd-March-2005, 08:08 PM
Sorry I can't be there to cheer you all on personally - good luck to everyone l :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dance Demon
4th-March-2005, 01:06 AM
Sorry I can't be there to cheer you all on personally - good luck to everyone l :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:tears: :tears: :tears: ....I was looking forward to a dance or two Minnie.......Just have to wait till Southport now..............You are going to Southport aren't you? :flower:

Andy McGregor
4th-March-2005, 02:10 AM
Have A Great Time everyone!!!...and remember to SMILE
:grin: :clap: :flower:

KGD
.. at the judges. Nobody else matters :wink:

I will be sitting in front of a log fire with a glass of Sella Artois thinking of you :clap:

Alfie
4th-March-2005, 09:22 AM
Good Luck to everyone entering the comps :nice: I,m setting out shortly on the drive up.

Drive safely and have a good journey. Please come and drop by the Stall and say Hi or come and ask me for a dance at the party tonight.

See you all soon :clap: :clap:

Simon r
8th-March-2005, 04:36 PM
http://animal-pictures.duble.com/Monkey/Gorilla/19.jpg

will only just deen this were did you get such a good picture of me...
it has been said we look like twins .... :hug: