PDA

View Full Version : Sadoes and Co.

Wendy
19th-November-2002, 11:49 PM
Just wanted to say that I get really p****d off when I see 7 active users and only one named member (or whatever - especially if the one named member is me !!!) !!! Why don't you all come clean and just let everyone know that you are there !!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!! :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

Suppose none of you voyeurs will reply cos you enjoy the kick of that incognito I'm-a-saddo-but-on-the-forum-again thing !!!!!

Wx

PS Sh*t !!! Does that mean I have to pick the :reallymad smiley ???? :sick: :innocent: :wink:

Graham
19th-November-2002, 11:56 PM
For anyone who wants an insight into Wendy's personality, have a look at the story behind her choice of avatar (http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/meet_lucy.html)

Wendy
20th-November-2002, 12:08 AM
Dear Graham

Now what an interesting subject "choice of avatar" (or in our case "lawyer "!!!) is !!!

TBC.....(am just watching MORE Sex Tips for Girls (who might be thinking about moving on.....))

Wx (aka Madame Saddo - oh no it's not !!! didn't change my name when I got married !!!!!!!!!!)

PS I can arrange for this to be a "take it outside post " if you want !!!!!

Curtain
20th-November-2002, 12:11 AM
Who's rattled your cage dear Wendy? It matters not whether one wishes to be seen or indeed to be cloaked with the mystery of invisibility. All that matters is that we are all here, frolicking and having a good time!!

There is no real advantage to be had either way anyway, so live and let live dear Wendy and remember to take a Valium before coming on-line next time.

Wendy
20th-November-2002, 12:26 AM
Hi - Hiya Curtain!!!!

I'm really mellow !!! No drugs required !

Just thought it a bit odd that some people won't admit to being on the forum. That's all. Not in an angry way :D

Love you !!! Peace, Man and Stuff !!!

Wx (xx)

Curtain
20th-November-2002, 01:03 AM
I sometimes cloak because of fan mail Wendy ... Yes, your heard right ... Fan mail. I just don't have enough hours in the day to answer all the questions and queries ...

Curtain, why are you so great? Curtain, how are you so handsome? Curtain, what's your favorite animal? Curtain, where do rainbows come from? etc. etc.

Somtimes I have to go under my synonym "Cat Ruin" (Filthy's nemesis) just to escape the constant attention.

Wendy
20th-November-2002, 01:31 AM
OK Curtain, I can understand that !!!

But do all the others get similar fan mail, though !!!!

Wx

Franck
20th-November-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
But do all the others get similar fan mail, though !!!! Well...... Now you mention it....... no!
However, someone once kindly pointed out to me that my presence in the Who's online list might be a bit intimidating to potential Forum posters... So, since then, I have roamed the various areas of the Forum cloaked and invisible... :nice:

Franck.

Wendy
20th-November-2002, 01:39 AM
And another thing !!!!

Some people vote on these damn polls and you think they are there and then they're not !!!! So you see a post from Bill at 12.26 and it's not really him, it's just some ******* who won't admit to being there !!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Wx (and the X is getting harder to do !!!!!!)

Dancing Veela
20th-November-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Wendy

Wx (and the X is getting harder to do !!!!!!)

Heh Wend have you calmed down this morning?????

Did you like the look of the Crystal Wand????????/

DV xxxxx (kisses just for you!!!)

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 04:14 PM
There are currently 9 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 30 on 22nd-October-2002 at 03:07 PM.
Emma, TheTramp
Psst. Hey Emma. Wanna dance for the invisible people??

Steve

Jayne
20th-November-2002, 04:22 PM
OK I'll admit it...

I went into silent mode several months ago when I was trying to deny I had a forum addiction. I figure if people don't see my name at the bottom of the home page then I'm not really here and I'm therefore not addicted.

It makes sense to me....

Must admit - I quite like using the "currently logged in users" to check up on people though - and I can't be the only person who does it...

remember - just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you....

Jayne
:what:

Emma
20th-November-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

Psst. Hey Emma. Wanna dance for the invisible people??

Steve
Dammit, I hate it when I miss a dance opportunity :sad:

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 06:46 PM
You haven't missed it. The offer is still good for another 2 days.

Please hand in your offer card at the front desk, and proceed down the hall to the first booth on the right.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Steve

Emma
20th-November-2002, 06:47 PM
Hmmm...quiet at work, did you say?? :wink: :nice:

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 06:51 PM
Oh yes. But I'm actually at home now :grin:

Steve

Emma
20th-November-2002, 06:54 PM
You've clearly gone from 0 -> addicted in one day!

Hurrah, say I. :waycool:

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 07:00 PM
It's actually two days since my first post now :)

But still, not bad going I feel!!!!

:cheers:

Steve

Wendy
20th-November-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Dancing Veela

Heh Wend have you calmed down this morning?????

Did you like the look of the Crystal Wand????????/

DV xxxxx (kisses just for you!!!)

Thanks DV - nice to see someone cares out there !!! I am fine. Going to CEROC tonight !!! Yippee !!!! Haven't been to a class for 2 weeks and think I was getting withdrawal symptoms and venting my frustration on you lot ... so really sorry for being so crabby. (MMM .....Maybe I really should change my avatar cos I really am turning into Lucy !!!! Yikes !!! )

Wx :D :kiss: :) ;) :grin: :wink: :nice: :yum: :waycool: :cheers:

PS Crystal Wand ?????

John S
25th-November-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Graham
For anyone who wants an insight into Wendy's personality, have a look at the story behind her choice of avatar (http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/meet_lucy.html)

Graham, I've only just read this message and looked up the website. I really admire the way you recklessly put your life at risk. The insight into Wendy/Lucy's character is brilliant (and probably for you totally, irredeemably fatal). Goodbye.
:sad:

Wendy
26th-November-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by John S

Graham,...... .I really admire the way you recklessly put your life at risk. The insight into Wendy/Lucy's character is brilliant (and probably for you totally, irredeemably fatal). Goodbye.
:sad:

And since he is still alive that proves that it can't all be true !!!

(Of course I might just be keeping him alive so that when I do my Miss Piggy on him I'll smash his froggy face into the floor !!!!!!!!!or I might have him later with a glass of chianti !!!!!! See how versatile I can be - such a complex character with so many facets ....)

Wx

PS Pencil me in for your birthday John - for you I'll do my old slapper !!!!