PDA

View Full Version : Britroc 2005

ElaineB
28th-February-2005, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know the dates yet? I hae just looked at the web site and it is still showing 2004 details. :flower:

Thanks

Elaine

TheTramp
28th-February-2005, 03:56 PM
Does anyone know the dates yet? I hae just looked at the web site and it is still showing 2004 details. :flower:

Thanks

Elaine
I believe that it showed the 2003 details up until about a month or two before the 2004 competition. Don't hold your breath for the website to change!! :yum:

Andy McGregor
28th-February-2005, 04:52 PM
I believe that it showed the 2003 details up until about a month or two before the 2004 competition. Don't hold your breath for the website to change!! :yum:I wrote the 2003 website and they loved it so much they couldn't bring themselves to change it :wink:

Please note, I've got nothing to do with the current Britroc or the website. But I will be entering as it is a fab comp and venue. And the 2005 date is Saturday 8th October with a dance on the Friday night before. I expect the rest of the details are as the 2004 website.

ElaineB
3rd-May-2005, 02:29 PM
I heard a rumour recently that the date for Britoc is not definite. Does anyone know any more?? Also, the Britroc site appears to be down as well.

I have provisionally booked a birthday party venue for Saturday 15 October and I really don't want to clash!!! :sick:

Anyone have any ideas??? Help!!!!!

Elaine

Dreadful Scathe
4th-May-2005, 12:46 PM
Britroc was a great event. Id like to go again, and thats not just because I won a towel. You can never have enough towels.

Lounge Lizard
4th-May-2005, 04:26 PM
I heard a rumour recently that the date for Britoc is not definite. Does anyone know any more?? Also, the Britroc site appears to be down as well.

I have provisionally booked a birthday party venue for Saturday 15 October and I really don't want to clash!!! :sick:

Anyone have any ideas??? Help!!!!!

ElaineIt is the 8th October
heard there were web site problems so no need to worry
p

ElaineB
4th-May-2005, 05:30 PM
It is the 8th October
heard there were web site problems so no need to worry
p

Phew, thanks Peter!!!

Can now relax.........nope, hold on in minute, still have to organise that party! :rofl:

Elaine

stewart38
10th-May-2005, 02:19 PM
I wrote the 2003 website and they loved it so much they couldn't bring themselves to change it :wink:

Please note, I've got nothing to do with the current Britroc or the website. But I will be entering as it is a fab comp and venue. And the 2005 date is Saturday 8th October with a dance on the Friday night before. I expect the rest of the details are as the 2004 website.

There were fliers at Camber about it