PDA

View Full Version : Byo Kids

Minnie M
28th-February-2005, 12:58 PM
With all the Weekenders at the moment and some of you having to arrange family/friends to look after the kids when you are away - how's about :-

The Party Weekender, I have just been told there are still some places for their weekend in Weymouth in April, the November one was sold out. I am taking my grandchildren there, took them last year and they had a great time as they have children stuff there.

Northants Girly
28th-February-2005, 01:02 PM
With all the Weekenders at the moment and some of you having to arrange family/friends to look after the kids when you are away - how's about :-

The Party Weekender, I have just been told there are still some places for their weekend in Weymouth in April, the November one was sold out. I am taking my grandchildren there, took them last year and they had a great time as they have children stuff there.Sounds interesting.
Which weekend is it? Do you have a weblink?
How old are the kids that go to these things?

Dance Demon
28th-February-2005, 01:05 PM
The Party Weekender[/B], I :angry: :angry:

Minnie M
28th-February-2005, 05:16 PM
:angry: :angry:

Haven't you got your 'shoes' money back yet ?????

In all fairness that is the shoe people rather than the weekender - however, can't blame you for being cross

NG - no age restrictions for children, often see babies there too. My grandsons loved it last year and they are 6 and 9

drathzel
1st-March-2005, 12:16 AM
NG - no age restrictions for children, often see babies there too. My grandsons loved it last year and they are 6 and 9

What if you dont have your own....can you borrow one? :confused:

bobgadjet
1st-March-2005, 11:39 AM
AAWWWWW

Mind you, if you get working on it now, you could take your own next year :D :whistle:

under par
1st-March-2005, 11:43 AM
AAWWWWW

Mind you, if you get working on it now, you could take your own next year :D :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flower:

Minnie M
1st-March-2005, 11:50 AM

:whistle: careful you are likely to get lots of PMs after such a post :rolleyes:

under par
1st-March-2005, 11:53 AM
:whistle: careful you are likely to get lots of PMs after such a post :rolleyes:

She is likely to get even more PMs after a post like Bobgadgets.... :whistle: :whistle:

Whoa boys!!!! form an orderly queue!!! :rofl:

dee
1st-March-2005, 01:57 PM

You could always borrow mine? i don't mind, honest :D

drathzel
1st-March-2005, 07:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Mine own or someone elses, i am open to all offers!!!!! (and bribes) :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: