PDA

View Full Version : The Nike Advert

angelique
27th-February-2005, 12:08 PM
Kewl thread this one but may I just extoll the virtues of another fab advert as I don't know how to start a thread myself....DOH!! :blush:

It's the one fo women's nike trainers and originally it was just the one advert by a VERY talented young, fit lady doing some AWESOME moves, hip hop I think! Scantily clad also :what:

Is that the stampede of all the men on here running for their remote controls?? :rofl: :rofl:
Now there are 3 different adverts and cant remembr if have only seen them on sky T.V or whether have seen on mainstream T.V too.

Watch it and drool......STU...BLOODY ...PENDOUS!!!!! :clap: :worthy: :drool:

Gus
27th-February-2005, 12:50 PM
Is this the thread you are referring to? http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=20630&type=coolad&startrow=71

Dreadful Scathe
27th-February-2005, 01:37 PM
Advert you mean Gus ? :) The girl in that advert isnt scantily clad though.

Gus
27th-February-2005, 02:22 PM
The girl in that advert isnt scantily clad though.Vary true ... but if you browse those ads you will find many that are .... so I'm told :blush: I saw one ... that I cant find again ... by a manufacturer of protection gear ... think the strapline was something about 'hardore' .. and thought the brand name was Studs ... or something similar. Long story short ... the three men involved needed all the protection they could get ... and I'm now actively thinking about working on a building site :yum: If you find the ad ... please let me know!

ToeTrampler
27th-February-2005, 03:43 PM
Vary true ... but if you browse those ads you will find many that are .... so I'm told :blush: I saw one ... that I cant find again ... by a manufacturer of protection gear ... think the strapline was something about 'hardore' .. and thought the brand name was Studs ... or something similar. Long story short ... the three men involved needed all the protection they could get ... and I'm now actively thinking about working on a building site :yum: If you find the ad ... please let me know!

Thinks that' s Scruff's Workwear Brand "Hardcore - the dirty movie" advert

philsmove
27th-February-2005, 06:22 PM
Thinks that' s Scruff's Workwear Brand "Hardcore - the dirty movie" advert

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/13170202?source=TiL

angelique
6th-March-2005, 02:17 AM
Is this the thread you are referring to? http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=20630&type=coolad&startrow=71

:worthy: :worthy:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing that for me! Isn't it a GREAT ad? Don't you wish you could dance like that?

Scantily dressed? She ain't exactly got baggy jeans and a thick, baggy jumper on now has she? :rofl: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
6th-March-2005, 07:21 PM
Scantily dressed? She ain't exactly got baggy jeans and a thick, baggy jumper on now has she?

Baggy combats and a vest didnt fall into my definition of scantily clad :D
I know nuns that wear less*

* thats not actually true :)