PDA

View Full Version : Imagination on overtime?

drathzel
27th-February-2005, 02:05 AM
Hi all!

Well the past few days have been the most boring of my life but we'll not go into that. But because i this i have found myself listening to music but as there is nothing else to occupy my thoughts my mind has been wandering. But where to is the whole point of this thread. I have spent a lot of time day dreaming about dancing with my favorite dancer(s) to certain songs! And i have noticed that this is not something intentionally set out to do but it is always where my mind wanders to! Now this could be serious lack of dance or it could be the fact that even from a child i have had a seriously over active imagination.

I am just wondering if this is common place or am i going mad staring at the walls in my house :what: !

:hug:

Gadget
27th-February-2005, 02:58 AM
going mad? {:D :flower:}
I don't tend to daydream about specific individuals {well, most of the time :innocent:} but I do daydream about moving and dancing - especially if it's a good track.

There are obviously some some that I assosciate with certain people, but on the whole it's more about the music and it's paterns for me.