PDA

View Full Version : Your first dance with your current partner

bobgadjet
25th-February-2005, 07:16 PM
]Hope this is in the right thread, so.....

Do you remember the first dance, or dancefloor encounter, you had with your present partner?

Mine was a very memorable Warmwell weekender at the end of March 2 years ago, around Minni's B'day.

It was my first w/e'er. I had been recently dumped froma 3 year relationship and needed some time away from home.
Having been peruaded to go by a friend, I was around the dancefloor winding down with a half of lager, having just completed a 3 1/2 hour journey on a friday night, from Watford.

A very pleasant lady came and asked me for a dance, but I explained I was still winding down, I declined.

We sat and had a little chat about dancing, in particular WCS, and I was looking forward to seeing David & Lily teaching. We parted that afternoon without that dance.

It took me till Saturday afternoon to pluck up the courage to apologise to her for not dancing with her...............and we've been together ever since :flower: and I am so glad to say, life is GREAT :clap:

AAAHHHHHHH

drathzel
25th-February-2005, 07:47 PM
It took me till Saturday afternoon to pluck up the courage to apologise to her for not dancing with her...............and we've been together ever since :flower: and I am so glad to say, life is GREAT :clap:

AAAHHHHHHH

Does any one else want to join me in saying :sick: bleaugh! :hug: Only joking, just ignore us LTS in the corner! :hug:

DianaS
28th-February-2005, 11:49 PM
The resounding silence is people not daring to write it down..
or post it to the forum :waycool:

TheTramp
1st-March-2005, 12:32 AM
The resounding silence is people not daring to write it down..
or post it to the forum :waycool:
Or not having current partners.

Or not remembering that first dance.

DianaS
1st-March-2005, 11:08 AM
or knowing that if you did, you would so get a slap!

under par
1st-March-2005, 11:16 AM
Or not having current partners.

Or not remembering that first dance.

Dancing! :confused: dancing with WHO? :confused: