PDA

View Full Version : paintball

Dreadful Scathe
19th-November-2002, 03:51 PM
Just out of interest - and as its hard to get enough people to make it worth while through 'normal' friends/collegues channels (meaning, I dont have any friends :) )....would there be many takers to the idea of a days paintballing. You know, running around screaming in a forest, firing paint at people! I did it years ago and quite fancy giving it a go again :).

Im sure theres plenty of dancers you would like to shoot :).

Gadget
19th-November-2002, 06:03 PM
Ask Craig (Aberdeen) - I'm sure he could arrange something for you - Just make sure that he's in your team. :what::D

Franck
19th-November-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Just out of interest ...would there be many takers to the idea of a days paintballing. Excellent idea, and funnily enough, I had been thinking of something similar for the next Busking session! :really:

Not this Thursday in Perth (as this will be an evening affair), we'll have to do with food, drinks and maybe even dancing...
But for the January busk, I was hoping to take all the buskers for a spot of LaserZone action... :D
It certainly would make a change from the usual, and could be quite good fun!

Franck.

P.S. If anyone is interested in joining the MAd. crew for a spot of busking on Thursday night in the Perth Shopping Centre, followed by a bite to eat and a few drinks (on me!), drop me a PM or email and I'll give you the details. The more the merrier :cheers:

Heather
19th-November-2002, 08:13 PM
:sick: :sick: Just line up the bad spellers , I'd just LOVE to zap them all!!!!!! Sheena will catch the ones I miss!!
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

Gadget
20th-November-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Heather
:sick: :sick: Just line up the bad spellers , I'd just LOVE to zap them all!!!!!! Sheena will catch the ones I miss!!
Oh oh. :( :sick:
Need to get good camoflage camouflage.

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Gadget

Oh oh. :( :sick:
Need to get good camoflage camouflage.

ill bet you had to look up the spelling too ;)

change your name to Gadjit right away, you cant go around flaunting a correctly spelled nickname :)