PDA

View Full Version : Party directions for 10th Anniversary

Fran
19th-November-2002, 02:16 PM
Frank sent me these and I thought they may help as several people are asking me at the venues where actually is the hall.

The Henry Wood Hall
73 Claremont Street (bottom end of Berkeley Street)
Glasgow
G3 7JB

You can view a map via Multimap (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=europemac&X=257500&Y=665000&scale=50000&width=700&height=400&gride=257380&gridn=665908&coordsys=gb&db=ap&overviewmap=&scale=25000)

Here are some directions (by car):

Arriving from the East on the M8, take Charing Cross exit (right-hand
side exit), and follow the ramp onto the road following the M8 from
above. Go through on set of lights and at the next set, turn right,
over the M8 and into a small street (Berkeley Street). Drive all the
way down the street, and the Henry Wood Hall is the big Church
building at the bottom. Very easy to find.

famous last words!!!!!! nice: :nice:

looking forward to seeing everyone there and for the fabby dances which we will all have!!!!!

:yum: :devil:

fran
:kiss:

Franck
19th-November-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Fran
Frank sent me these and I thought they may help as several people are asking me at the venues where actually is the hall. Thanks Fran,

I should have thought of this really :sick:

I am now really looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! Just spoke to James and Janie Cronin, and they are all set, I am still waiting for my 'French imported' chocolate treats for the tables, but overall, everything is organized (famous last words :really: ).

Once again make sure you arrive early, especially if you want to dance with as many people as possible... The intro class (By Jean and myself), should start at about 8.45, so plan to be there as it should be a laugh...

Cheers,

Franck.