PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday nights, central london

Nick M
20th-February-2005, 12:40 PM
Next wednesday I will be staying overnight in the Victoria area - where's my best option for a good night's dancing? Is Hipsters still closed on Wednesdays? All suggestions welcome!!

thanks in advance

nick

Clive Long
20th-February-2005, 01:08 PM
Next wednesday I will be staying overnight in the Victoria area - where's my best option for a good night's dancing? Is Hipsters still closed on Wednesdays? All suggestions welcome!!

thanks in advance

nick

Ashtons. (get off train at West Hampstead station - don't stay on to St. Albans as I did on Friday :rolleyes: )

Some people go to Ealing - but one does not have anything to do with them

El Salsero Gringo
20th-February-2005, 01:12 PM
Or the Jive Bar (5, Tavistock Place) - Russell Square Tube, more central and maybe easier to reach from Victoria.

Featuring DJ Annette, Billco as the regular teacher, and the grottiest loos in London, which is always a pointer to great atmosphere on the dancefloor.

Clive Long
20th-February-2005, 01:23 PM
Or the Jive Bar (5, Tavistock Place) - Russell Square Tube, more central and maybe easier to reach from Victoria.

<< snip >>

Good point

CRL

Banana Man
20th-February-2005, 04:36 PM
There's also Clapham, one stop on the train from Victoria.

http://www.ceroclondon.com/wessex_house.htm

Don't know how big the crowd is there, but Jive Bar should be good as it's just moved back to the old venue at Tavistock Place, heard it was a great crowd last week. Hoping to get there soon.