PDA

View Full Version : Well,was the 19th on another level?

djtrev
20th-February-2005, 10:42 AM
:wink: For a moment there I was the only one on the forum until Minnie joined.For some strange reason it felt somewhat weired.
To the point.
I would have loved to have been in Manchester last night but unfortunately living out here in bleakest Norfolk etc. etc.
How did your evening go Paul?I have no doubt it was a success.
Gus did you manage to check out the competition? :wink: :wink:
More importantly;did he deliver?

Gus
20th-February-2005, 06:25 PM
Gus did you manage to check out the competition? :wink: :wink: As said before .. not really competition ... too far away. Couple of people mentined it too me ... very good numbers, differing views on the quality of dancers, music fairly standard except for some odd tracks played by the Blues DJ. No doubt others that were there can offer their perspective.

As to the question of 'taking dance to a new level' ... well, on the information I have to had, such a claim has yet to be substantiated. :wink:

djtrev
20th-February-2005, 07:37 PM
Sorry Gus I thought you were Manchester based.

Gus
20th-February-2005, 07:45 PM
Sorry Gus I thought you were Manchester based.Well I am ... sort of ... but my venue is in West Cheshire ... wheras Ceroc Hyde isnt actualy in Manchester ... its a fair way out to the East ... so the venues are about 40+ miles away from each other.

drathzel
20th-February-2005, 08:02 PM
:wink: For a moment there I was the only one on the forum until Minnie joined.For some strange reason it felt somewhat weired.

That was me at 3oclock this morning!... all on my todd! :hug:

Paul F
21st-February-2005, 10:27 AM
To the point.
I would have loved to have been in Manchester last night but unfortunately living out here in bleakest Norfolk etc. etc.
How did your evening go Paul?I have no doubt it was a success.
Gus did you manage to check out the competition? :wink: :wink:
More importantly;did he deliver?

Hi!!
After some much needed sleep I have been looking back on the night with very fond memories.
Im not really going to go into a breakdown of all that happened, just to say that the feedback we got from the dancers makes all the hard work worthwhile. Providing all the extras gave people the choice which is very important.
There are some really great people who come to Hyde freestyles and its their attitude and friendliness that welcomes dancers from all over the country.
:hug:

As for the number who stayed until 1am :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

djtrev
21st-February-2005, 08:49 PM
Well done and congrats.
You have no idea how envious I am when I read of all the MJ events that forumites can go to all week long either in Scotland(you really are party animals) or London/Manchester.Living in Norwich is all very well but when it comes to MJ it can sometimes feel like living in the back of beyond.

Alfie
23rd-February-2005, 12:24 AM
Manchester was Ace, best night out so far this year IMOHO :nice: :nice: