PDA

View Full Version : Sat night 19 Feb

Clive Long
20th-February-2005, 02:22 AM
OK you bunch of insomniacs

I went to Guiness Sports and Social near Wembley tonight.

Some really fun dances, one really jivey, synchy dance and one really great one in a smoochy way. I MUST learn the blues.

Where you go tonight?

drathzel
20th-February-2005, 02:31 AM
I cleaned my house!:sick:

johnthehappyguy
20th-February-2005, 08:42 PM
After a smashing time on Friday at stirling I decided to go to my first freestyle in Aberdeen.

I am so glad I made it through the snow and getting lost in the middle of a housing scheme.

Loads of super dances.

thanks to all of the ladies :flower: , ( and Trampy :eek: :whistle: ) that I danced with.

I had loads of fun.

hope those who went along to Vegas afterwards had plenty more stamina.

Looking forward to my next trip.

johnthehappyandknackeredguy :nice:

Lory
21st-February-2005, 12:04 PM
ZebraWoman, Senorita and I went to Guinness and what started out looking a bit :sick: turned out to be an amazing evening :clap:

Bob played a terrific set :worthy:

I have to be honest, I didn't really notice the lighting, So it can't have been flashing in my eyes :na:

The floor got slightly crowded but Bob made an announcement asking people to refrain from doing 'BIG' moves ;)

Thanks to everyone I danced with, you were all superb! :cheers: :cheers:

Simon r
21st-February-2005, 01:56 PM
ZebraWoman, Senorita and I went to Guinness and what started out looking a bit :sick: turned out to be an amazing evening :clap:

I have to be honest, I didn't really notice the lighting, So it can't have been flashing in my eyes :na:

The floor got slightly crowded but Bob made an announcement asking people to refrain from doing 'BIG' moves ;)

nicole and myself also went. What a great venue, really friendly well worth a visit if you have not tried the experience, then went on to the president the next day, even better venue, loads of really nice dancers, a friendly atmosphere. It was a pleasure to be there ....
london Ceroc have really grabbed the market... :clap:

Geordieed
21st-February-2005, 02:42 PM
Had a great night on Saturday. I was invited to the 2005 Savoy Ball in London. Loads of freestyle some of the best showcases I have seen in some time. Two live bands and a dj. The caberet consisted of two tango sets, a trio of tap dancers and two sets of each of a from Ryan and Jenny (anyone visiting MJC in Bisley will recognise them) who were flown in from L.A and a dance group from Sweden.

Ryan and Jenny were awesome. It is the first time I have seen a showcase danced to a live band. With Ryan coming back from some terrible injuries there dancing featured moves that included seeing Jenny flying through Ryan's legs backwards across the floor in a splits position. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Great night and the quality of freestyle was worth standing on the edge of the dancefloor to enjoy.

Tiggerbabe
21st-February-2005, 04:50 PM
With Ryan coming back from some terrible injuries.............................. their dancing featured moves that included seeing Jenny flying through Ryan's legs backwards across the floor in a splits position. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Revenge - or was she meant to? :whistle: :whistle:

bobgadjet
22nd-February-2005, 12:06 AM

:cheers:
:flower:

Alfie
23rd-February-2005, 12:19 AM
We were out in Hyde with Ceroc Manchester.

Great night, great dance floor, fab music in the main room and an absolutly ace D.J in the brilliant blues room.
Free tea and coffee and free Ice Cream. Had an incredible night and sold a few pairs of shoes aswell.
Thankyou to all the lovely ladies who danced with me (the Steroids are still working) and a great big congratulations to Chris and all his crew for such an enjoyable event :clap: :clap: :clap: