19th-November-2002, 02:04 PM
So where can we dance the Blues?

Think we may hav to ask you Frank for some Blues tunes on the 23rd

William

Franck
19th-November-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by william_ceroc
So where can we dance the Blues?

Think we may hav to ask you Frank for some Blues tunes on the 23rdAaargh, not another Bill :wink:

Seriously, though, it seems to me that 'Blues' is the new 'Salsa' :wink: Few people can do it, but everyone wants to...
I'm all for a bit of Blues on Saturday night, though, you would have to speak to the DJs in charge ( I would not dare trying to influence their set myself, they are a bit touchy :wink: ). However, I reckon the best time for a bit of slow / sexy Blues music would probably be after 1.00am...

Franck.

Fran
19th-November-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Franck

I'm all for a bit of Blues on Saturday night,

However, I reckon the best time for a bit of slow / sexy Blues music would probably be after 1.00am...

Franck.

well,surprise, surprise I will second that :devil: :devil: :yum:
not that I am biased or anything.......
rounds off that part of the evening nicely - :devil:

fran:nice:

william_ceroc
19th-November-2002, 02:48 PM
Well Grab me for a dance Fran Sat night

After you hav finished with Bill

Know I will be no match for him but we all hav to start somewhere

Just watch this space

william

Heather
19th-November-2002, 08:09 PM
:reallymad :reallymad Get a B****y dictionary . Have has an E on the end!!!! Learn to spell. What is this 'hav' crap anyway!!!!!
:reallymad :reallymad :reallymad
Heather,
( In a really pissed off at bad spelling and had a VERY bad day at school mood)
:kiss:

TheTramp
19th-November-2002, 09:14 PM
Is Heather the one I see referred to as 'The bossy one'?? Can't think why.. :rolleyes:

Sorry William, but you'll just have to get in the queue for a dance with Fran. I claim a spot ahead of you since I'm coming from further away. Might still end up behind Bill though....:wink:

Steve

Fran
19th-November-2002, 10:11 PM
Well Grab me for a dance Fran Sat night

After you hav finished with Bill

Know I will be no match for him but we all hav to start somewhere

Just watch this space

william

Thankyou very much that sounds like a fabby idea!! :nice: hope it does not only have to be one though:wink:

And thankyou steve :nice:
the reality is I probebly wont get near Bill or you guys as you will all be in demand!!! :nice: :tears: I will have to learn to work that floor - never have been very good at that - just a shy girl at heart.

Ps - heather please dont be cross at my spelling:sorry :sorry

Graham
19th-November-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Fran
I will have to learn to work that floor - never have been very good at that - just a shy girl at heart. If you get (really) desparate you can always ask me!

Fran
19th-November-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Graham
If you get (really) desparate you can always ask me!

being desparate has absolutley nothing to do with it!!! I enjoyed our dance on the carpet at the last glasgow party:nice: :wink:

I also thought your solo walk in the glasgow caberet was very cool!!:waycool: :wink:

william_ceroc
20th-November-2002, 08:22 AM
Chillllllllllll!

and look forward to seeing the rest of you, and I agree with you Fran Graham,s walk was very cool

and to you Steve if your are coming all that way then yes I will gladly wait in line for a dance with Fran but it will cost you ur play list on disk

william

william_ceroc
20th-November-2002, 08:34 AM
Just to ask Steve all the girls up here love to dance with Elliot as you know
But I noticed a certain girl who was out of this world at moving her body at Cambs, Brian will be way ahead on me with this one.

she was never off the floor and always with all the best dancers. I had to wait till Monday morn about 4am before I could I got my turn and worth the wait,small and pettie,looked very French born in Brazil and from Fleet. she was wearing white trousers and crop top. Bring her and you can dance with Fran all night

Sorry Fran

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 08:43 AM
Ah. That sounds like Marilene. Didn't know that she was born in Brazil though :grin:

If you noticed her, then you probably know who I am, since I spent a good chunk of the weekend dancing with her :D

Steve

william_ceroc
20th-November-2002, 08:54 AM
She was great to dance with
You dont hav to tell her Im sure she knows

Think I rem a guy with dark hair upstairs having her attention most, but what a fab mover she is drag her up to Scotland and giv all us guys a treat.

So thats Fran and Marilene we will be fighting over, If you managed to get dancing with her most of the night Im not in the same league. That was the first time I had ever done blues. God sounds like a drug. well I guess it was for me.

To everyone who wonders, what all the fuss is about the blues room and this Cambs sands. dont worry its nothing really.

Im still trying to get a ticket for next years

william
may hav to change my name to william_blues

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 10:03 AM
Nononono.

I'm the bald, fat, ugly one who can't dance. You can't miss me. Certainly can't do blues.

Steve

william_ceroc
20th-November-2002, 10:41 AM
No ur the lad that was doing the amazing drops from one side to the other rem u well
thought ur dancing on Friday night with was great rem watching u both.

spot on dancing mate
will be looking for some tips

william

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 10:46 AM
Lad???

That definitely couldn't be me....

Steve

william_ceroc
20th-November-2002, 10:55 AM
Hi to Corinne from sunny sussex and thanks for the great dancing and 4helping me not to step on anyones toes

Thanku to everyone who was at Cambs
Hi to the 2 Ls maybe get a dance on Saturday now theres less competion

william

DavidB
20th-November-2002, 01:38 PM
Hi to the 2 Ls Nice to meet the 2 Ls - unfortunately we only met them outside, and didn't get to dance. Maybe next time...

david

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 02:25 PM
Whee....

I got to meet them, dance with them, cook them food, and taxi them about. How lucky can one man be?

But now I'm just showing off :wink:

Steve

Fran
20th-November-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Nice to meet the 2 Ls - unfortunately we only met them outside, and didn't get to dance. Maybe next time...

david

well david, they will both be there on saturday!!!:nice: :nice:

fran

Fran
20th-November-2002, 03:11 PM
. That was the first time I had ever done blues. God sounds like a drug. well I guess it was for me.

oh good, the word is spreading!!!:nice: :nice:

fran:wink:

TheTramp
20th-November-2002, 03:14 PM
Sshhhh. Don't tell anyone. Else more people will start doing it. And then DJs will start playing blues music. And then, where would we be???

Bring back Shania and Kylie!!! :wink:

Steve

Fran
20th-November-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Sshhhh. Don't tell anyone. Else more people will start doing it. And then DJs will start playing blues music. And then, where would we be???

Steve

somewhere blissful!!!!:devil: :yum: :wink:

but ok we will keep it quiet - no doubt to the great relief of those who are not that amoured with blues.

Lisa
20th-November-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Whee....

I got to meet them, dance with them, cook them food, and taxi them about. How lucky can one man be?

Steve

Thanks again Steve! Laura and I would have only eaten chocolate all weekend if you hadn't. Excellent muffins.
:cheers: Lisa x

Lisa
20th-November-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Nice to meet the 2 Ls - unfortunately we only met them outside, and didn't get to dance. Maybe next time...

david

Hiya David,

It was great to finally put a face to your name. I loved the cabaret you and Lily did. Absolutely fantastic. Lily looked really hot too.

Can we have that promised dance on Sat?

Lisa x

Lisa
20th-November-2002, 05:26 PM

Hi to the 2 Ls

william

Helloooooooo to you too!

See you for a boogie on Sat.

Lisa x

william_ceroc
23rd-November-2002, 05:14 PM