PDA

View Full Version : Stunt Dancing

Feelingpink
19th-February-2005, 09:25 PM
I know there are many things this could describe ... but it's actually the name of "a day of workshops and performances exploring fight choreography through movement, direction and martial art". It's being run by the South Bank Centre on Saturday April 23 between 10.30am and 6pm.

Admission is free.

Thought that might get your attention.

Perhaps what is being taught could come in handy for those moments when the good men are few and far between ... or just a way of dealing with yankers? :whistle: Anyone else up for this day? Lory - where are you?

Andreas
19th-February-2005, 09:58 PM
I know there are many things this could describe ... but it's actually the name of "a day of workshops and performances exploring fight choreography through movement, direction and martial art". It's being run by the South Bank Centre on Saturday April 23 between 10.30am and 6pm.

Admission is free.

Thought that might get your attention.

Perhaps what is being taught could come in handy for those moments when the good men are few and far between ... or just a way of dealing with yankers? :whistle: Anyone else up for this day? Lory - where are you?

Sounds like Capoeira to me :waycool:

Feelingpink
19th-February-2005, 10:03 PM
Sounds like Capoeira to me :waycool:

Hmmm. The rest of the brochure blurb says: "The day is directed by choreographer/director Rob Tannion (joint artistic director of Stan Won't Dance, curfrent Artists in Residence at the Royal Festival Hall) and fight director Tim Klotz in collaboration with RFH Education."

So you'll be there Andreas ... although we won't need to use it on you, since there were such flattering reports of your dancing last night :wink:

Andreas
19th-February-2005, 10:08 PM
Hmmm. The rest of the brochure blurb says: "The day is directed by choreographer/director Rob Tannion (joint artistic director of Stan Won't Dance, curfrent Artists in Residence at the Royal Festival Hall) and fight director Tim Klotz in collaboration with RFH Education."

So you'll be there Andreas ... although we won't need to use it on you, since there were such flattering reports of your dancing last night :wink:

That was just because I had my shiny old shoes on; or was it pants? Don't believe all they say :rofl:

I believe at that time I'll be in Melbourne. Should I be in London then that is a very likely one for me. :flower:

Gadget
19th-February-2005, 10:39 PM
"a day of workshops and performances exploring fight choreography through movement, direction and martial art".
:waycool: Love to. But it's a bit far. Franck: can you arrange for them to be crated and ship them up for a weekender some time? :cool: