PDA

View Full Version : Falling in Love

Jooles
19th-February-2005, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to share this with you all....

I fell in love last night.....for about three minutes....

He asked me to dance, he took my hand and I was lost. For roughly three magical minutes my only thought was 'oh god don't let this end'.....then it was over. He smiled, thanked me, released my hand and walked away into the night.

I drove home with a dreamy smile on my face and thoughts of how lucky I am to have a hobby that can make me feel like that.

Clive Long
19th-February-2005, 09:38 PM

He asked me to dance, he took my hand and I was lost. For roughly three magical minutes my only thought was 'oh god don't let this end'.....then it was over. He smiled, thanked me, released my hand and walked away into the night.

I drove home with a dreamy smile on my face and thoughts of how lucky I am to have a hobby that can make me feel like that.

So why only for 3 minutes?

Reminds me of the time I fell in love reading a Pizza Express menu.

It was all a very painful episode, as falling in love can be, and with me usually is.

Other sentimental reminiscences please.

Clive

(drathzel, I broke my vow of having a posting free weekend)

Gadget
19th-February-2005, 09:40 PM
:D :flower: Welcome to the club... you'll now spend the next few years seeking that same moment again :waycool:

drathzel
19th-February-2005, 10:37 PM
So why only for 3 minutes?

Reminds me of the time I fell in love reading a Pizza Express menu.

It was all a very painful episode, as falling in love can be, and with me usually is.

Other sentimental reminiscences please.

Clive

(drathzel, I broke my vow of having a posting free weekend)

Told you forum detox doesn't work!

Sentimental reminiscence? what are those, do you not have to have something sentimental to reminise over! :confused:

Dx

drathzel
19th-February-2005, 10:42 PM
Told you forum detox doesn't work!

Sentimental reminiscence? what are those, do you not have to have something sentimental to reminise over! :confused:

Dx

Actually i habe just fallen in love with two men......Ben and Jerry! (gods!!!) :blush:

stewart38
23rd-February-2005, 12:19 PM

You will have to say if he dances with you again will the 'magic' still be there :nice:

Sparkles
23rd-February-2005, 12:26 PM
There are certain people I feel like that with practically every time we dance :swoon:.
But I'm overly sentimental, and a complete romantic (and I cry in films) so what do I know? :wink:
S. x

Rhythm King
23rd-February-2005, 12:34 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I was at the ISH, in London, and asked a young lady for a dance, to Vem Vet. Nothing unusual there, you may think, but in addition to be being a very smooth and stylish dancer, she was Swedish and sang the whole song to me, with a lovely smile :drool: .
Quite frankly it could have been the Stockholm telephone directory, but it was just fab and for the duration of the song I was completely hooked. I have related the experience to one or two trusted friends and suggested they try and catch her when it's played next.

R-K :sigh:

bobgadjet
23rd-February-2005, 06:11 PM
Quite frankly it could have been the Stockholm telephone directory

:rofl:
it probably was
:rofl: