PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Dance Fever auditions 2005

Ste
17th-February-2005, 06:52 PM
There was another general thread on this series but I want to address this thread to whether anyone actually is doing any auditions for this?

Northants Girly
17th-February-2005, 07:04 PM
There was another general thread on this series but I want to address this thread to whether anyone actually is doing any auditions for this?I have a suspicion about someone on here but I'm not saying who . . . . . . . yet :D

Ste
17th-February-2005, 11:28 PM
He he he

The more the merrier!

:cheers:

Daisy
18th-February-2005, 01:47 AM
One very well known couple from the SE have actually gone through to the second day of auditions in London and are now waiting to hear if they have gone through to the next level. :clap:

Don't want to mention names at this point though. :whistle:

From what I can gather there are a lot of trained dancer types entering. Apparently they are very fit and dance 24/7.....not much hope for many of us then :sick:

Good luck to anyone who has the b$lls to enter. :clap:

Lynn
18th-February-2005, 11:56 AM
From what I can gather there are a lot of trained dancer types entering. Apparently they are very fit and dance 24/7.....not much hope for many of us then :sick: Plus have jobs they can have an 8 week leave of absence from!

Would be great to see some MJ dancers get through!

Andreas
18th-February-2005, 01:04 PM
I have a suspicion about someone on here but I'm not saying who . . . . . . . yet :D

won't be me :D

Sheepman
18th-February-2005, 01:04 PM
Joy and I auditioned last Sunday, and we were pants!! We could well end up being seen as one of the rejected couples to have a laugh at, especially as they loved our costumes, with 4 different crews insisting on interviewing us. There were a few familiar faces there, including Viktor and Carol ...

Greg

Lory
18th-February-2005, 01:17 PM
Joy and I auditioned last Sunday, and we were pants!! We could well end up being seen as one of the rejected couples to have a laugh at, especially as they loved our costumes, with 4 different crews insisting on interviewing us. There were a few familiar faces there, including Viktor and Carol ...

GregSorry to hear that Sheepy, I'm sure you weren't pants! :hug:

What were you wearing though, pyjama's? :whistle: :D

So, what's the format of the programme then?

Were all the auditions filmed, like pop idol?

Did they give you an answer, there and then, as to whether you got through or not?

Did you dance to you own track?

Did they give any guidance as to what they were looking for?

Sparkles
18th-February-2005, 01:21 PM
Lory is obviously practicing for her new career as a member of the Spanish inquisition... :whistle: :wink: :hug: :flower:

Banana Man
18th-February-2005, 01:29 PM
There was another general thread on this series but I want to address this thread to whether anyone actually is doing any auditions for this?

I think there's quite a few on this forum, and I heard about a few ballroom dancers as well. Believe there will be some good outtakes. :D

Simon r
18th-February-2005, 01:34 PM
For some reason my reasons for not entering seem to be justified.
:waycool:

Lynn
18th-February-2005, 01:44 PM
Joy and I auditioned last Sunday, and we were pants!! I doubt that! Well done for going for it! I don't know anyone from NI who tried for it (obviously not any MJ people, but I haven't heard of any salsa people either).

Gus
18th-February-2005, 02:18 PM
Well ... sounds like a fair few Northern dancers have got auditions ... hope they enjoy and do well. Must admit that I'm unclear as to how any of them will manage if they do get through ... how many people are prepared to put their jobs at risk for a few minutes of getting your face on the box? I'm not sure if I read it right but for 6 weeks or so you have to be available during the day in London? Thats one heck of a commitment ... even if the prize is getting some excellent dance coaching.

On the flip side, the more MJ dancers who get through the better it will be for promoting MJ as a whole. Wonder if the MJ organisations can stop their bickering and pull together to make the best use of this golden opportunity :whistle: (rumour has it some of the South Coast organisations have already done just this!)

Lory
18th-February-2005, 02:23 PM
Lory is obviously practicing for her new career as a member of the Spanish inquisition... :whistle: :wink: :hug: :flower:As you can see, I've not quite mastered it yet! :rolleyes: No one's talking! :angry:

Gadget
18th-February-2005, 02:32 PM
you need to bring out the fluffy cushons.

El Salsero Gringo
18th-February-2005, 02:47 PM
That's Lory: Fear, surprise, and a ruthless efficiency.
All wrapped up in a sesame seed bun.

Lory
18th-February-2005, 03:11 PM
Drink anyone? :innocent:

ElaineB
18th-February-2005, 03:19 PM
Simon and I have had our video accepted and have an audition booked for a week on Saturday.

We have just checked with the organisers about the relocation issue and apparantly they want everyone to stay in the same house for the duration, a la Big Brother! :eek: They won't follow you into the loo, but want constant access............ also relocation would be a big issue!

So, we have decided not to bother (only doing it for a laugh anyway!) Nice to have the vid accepted though!

Good luck to all the other MJ dancers who get through! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Rhythm King
18th-February-2005, 04:04 PM
Simon and I have had our video accepted and have an audition booked for a week on Saturday.

We have just checked with the organisers about the relocation issue and apparantly they want everyone to stay in the same house for the duration, a la Big Brother! :eek: They won't follow you into the loo, but want constant access............ also relocation would be a big issue!

So, we have decided not to bother (only doing it for a laugh anyway!) Nice to have the vid accepted though!

Good luck to all the other MJ dancers who get through! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine
Good luck Elaine and Simon!

R-K :flower:

Ste
18th-February-2005, 06:02 PM
The reason why I started this thread was because I wanted to get some advice but I didn't want to "out" myself.

I have an audition with my dance partner ( I am not revealing her name....yet) as our vid got accepted.

We are doing it in Cardiff and I am dreading the arrangements like travel ( I am a crap driver ...read my ADD thread!) and other things.

I have heard that Cardiff is a nightmare to drive in.

Any advice about Cardiff or the audition?

Ste
18th-February-2005, 06:05 PM

Greg
Hello Greg!

How is it going ?How is the Missus?

I've got an audition in Cardiff!

Any advice?

By the way who was it that recorded the Bristol vid that you gave to me?

Sheepman
21st-February-2005, 06:38 PM
Sorry to hear that Sheepy, I'm sure you weren't pants! :hug:

What were you wearing though, pyjama's? :whistle: :D

So, what's the format of the programme then?

Were all the auditions filmed, like pop idol?

Did they give you an answer, there and then, as to whether you got through or not?

Did you dance to you own track?

Did they give any guidance as to what they were looking for?
From the top:-
Pants, definitely pants. We started dancing at what should have been the beginning of the track, the track started 1/3 of the way through, I tried to catch up on the routine, and overshot, over-anticipated the first break, etc. etc. I'm not surprised they turned it off before the end of the track. We got just over a minute I think.

There were no pyjamas on show from me, but probably the last outing of our "neon" Jivemasters outfit. The outfit provoked far more interest than our dancing!

They gave no clues as to the format of the programme.

All the auditions were filmed :sick: with loads of interviews as well, taken in all sorts of locations, eg the ladies loos, I think this was for a guy who'd dressed up as a woman.
And before anyone asks, it wasn't Andy!

At the end of the audition "group" about 60 of us were gathered together, so as to be told (and filmed) who was going through. A producer (?) with all the subtlety of a rhino, cheerily announced, "As a group, you have managed a unique achievement..."
"Not a single one of you has got through to the next stage."
What a charmer!
Joy and I were then interviewed for the 4th time, and we were asked questions like "Will the fact that you haven't got through change your life?"
As if!!!!

We danced to our own track, which I had edited, and we'd spent Saturday afternoon choreographing and learning the routine. That, for us, was the main achievement, never having done that before, and managing it in just a few hours. We were aching for days afterwards though!

There was no guidance at all as to the type of thing they are looking for.

So has anyway else got a report on their auditions?

Greg

Gus
21st-February-2005, 06:48 PM
So has anyway else got a report on their auditions?
From what my mates told me it was a similar tale of woe for the Northern try outs. None of the MJ dancers (that we know) got past the first day. The observation was that the favoured dance style were Latin Ballroom dancers :( Heard that the some of the JiveMasters finalists were in the London auditions ... anyone get through ... even day 1?

Minnie M
21st-February-2005, 06:57 PM
Neil Hillier - who teaches for Andy Mc has got through to round 2 :worthy:

Daisy
21st-February-2005, 07:34 PM
The whole thing it appears is going to be rather like Fame Academy for dance couples. Once you get into the house you are filmed 24/7 and a couple are eliminated each week. The up side is that this opportunity could open a great may doors for those getting throught to the end.

Lynn
21st-February-2005, 09:45 PM
Neil Hillier - who teaches for Andy Mc has got through to round 2 :worthy: Well done Neil!

Lynn
21st-February-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the report Greg, really interesting.
Joy and I were then interviewed for the 4th time, and we were asked questions like "Will the fact that you haven't got through change your life?"
As if!!!! That's funny! Hmm, maybe they are trying the 'Pop Idol' approach - where yes, people enter because they want to be famous and therefore might be disappointed. But I would say most dancers are entering for the challenge it will give to their dancing, and you have done that :grin:

We danced to our own track, which I had edited, and we'd spent Saturday afternoon choreographing and learning the routine. That, for us, was the main achievement, never having done that before, and managing it in just a few hours. :worthy:

Yliander
22nd-February-2005, 06:15 AM
Just wanted to say a Good Luck to all those auditioning - having recently done Strictly Dancing here I know how daunting this sort of experience can be.

One of the Best bit of advice I can give is that which everyone else kept giving me when I was stressing - it's an achievement just to get an audition, and then to make it each extra step.

The other one is Laugh!!! it's no fun if you take it all to seriously

My personal matra for Strictly Dancing and for all dance performances these days is - If we don't fall over it's all good :D

ElaineB
22nd-February-2005, 08:41 AM
Well done Greg and Joy and Ste!

Some friends of ours from Cardiff are through (no names yet - I'll check to see if I can post them) anyway, we are all of the same opinion. It seems that Big Brother meets SCD! From chatting to the production assistant, I'm suprised that the don't put a celebrity Chef in as well! Anyone getting through will be required to be 'in house' for two and a half months!

It is a shame that the organisers can't be a bit more flexible on the format as it excludes mere mortals who will have to hold down a job. :mad: (not that we are likely to make it to the final, but I think I know a couple who could!)

Anyway, good luck to those still to perform and those who are through - keeping my fingers crossed for you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-February-2005, 10:26 AM
go here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlydancefever/applicationform.doc) for info - closing date for Glasgow Auditions is 28th February apparantly - next Monday. I might enter :D If only I get David Chu as a partner we'd get through out of sheer curiosity :) mind you he could do better than me, now that Ive suggested that :)

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-February-2005, 10:31 AM
Just read the F.A.Q and you dont even need to send a tape :) Day 1 (of auditions) is for people who dont send one Day 2 is for people who do. So whos entering ?

Clive Long
22nd-February-2005, 01:30 PM
The whole thing it appears is going to be rather like Fame Academy for dance couples. Once you get into the house you are filmed 24/7 and a couple are eliminated each week. The up side is that this opportunity could open a great may doors for those getting throught to the end.Yep, good luck to any MJ person involved in this.

Sorry, but I have to strike a discordant note.

I loath all this "reality TV" - the few antics I have seen from Big Brother (a company I was working for was sponsoring) seems as far from reality as I could imagine - well certainly from any reality I have contact with.

My worry is this chicken-coop setup will be provoked and stirred by the show producers to produce petty squabbles and conflicts - all in the name of "entertainment".

I once was on a course with a girl who worked for a Channel4 reality show and she walked out of the job at the end of one series because she was disgusted by the "ethics" of the people involved.

Any comments or disagreements from someone who works in the industry? - I'd really be interested.

Clive

Ste
22nd-February-2005, 02:44 PM
Reading the above comeents makes me wonder whether it is even worth going to our audition in Cardiff on Saturday bearing in mind the cost ( I am not working at the mo although I might be starting soon on a nice contract ).

But I guess if you aare given an opportunity, then you should do it. I do remember however that I did an audition for a CBBC presenter role about three years ago. I had just won a dance comp ( Adam Nathansons's ) and so I was trying to push myself using the confidence that I had gained. I made up a speech and then when I came to do it, I forgot it. It was a disaster and I was terrified that I would be shown on TV. I have done loads of things like played guitar regularly to maybe 1500 people on a weekend and for me it is like having a cup of tea.Doesn't bother me.I have been told off by judges.I have sold over the telephone and made business contacts through chance meetings. I therefore had confidence in myself to wing it for the BBC audition and I fell flat on my face.It was almost looking desperately to that screen on my mind and nothing came onto it. I have a pychology degree but I cannot explain it.There were some young kids there who could improvise on the spot. These were audition hardened "pros" and I was completely out of my depth. It took me almost 2 years to get over that one inside. The one positive that i drew is that on the tube home, I met a really nice young lady and gave her some contacts. I felt that I was meant to be there for her and amybe that I contributed to her future. She might be in broadcasting now...I hope so.

i have a feeling that there will be loads of fantastic young ballroom and jazz tap ballet trained kids there. I have seen, in a club situation, young ballroom dancers and they l looked about as good as the top jivers, perhaps technically better ( cleaner execution). They did modern type drops and things like what we do. I was told that in the ballroom world they were pretty ordinary.

Now i am getting really scared!

Clive Long
22nd-February-2005, 03:56 PM
Reading the above comeents makes me wonder whether it is even worth going to our audition in Cardiff on Saturday bearing in mind the cost ( I am not working at the mo although I might be starting soon on a nice contract ).

<< snip >>

i have a feeling that there will be loads of fantastic young ballroom and jazz tap ballet trained kids there. I have seen, in a club situation, young ballroom dancers and they l looked about as good as the top jivers, perhaps technically better ( cleaner execution). They did modern type drops and things like what we do. I was told that in the ballroom world they were pretty ordinary.

Now i am getting really scared!

No you're not scared.

Don't be put off by me (you won't be).

It's a different experience for most people I would guess - and as long as it doesn't frighten the horses ..

I just wanted people to think that maybe the agenda of some of the people involved in making the programme, especially the chicken-coop format, is NOT to present dancers in the best possible light, but something more manipulative.

I guess there will be lots of very well-prepared competitors - good luck to them - and more than a smattering of ME! ME! ME! characters there who would sell soul, grand-mother and kitchen sink for their 5 minutes of fame. I have visions of Barry Fife (the brilliant Bill Hunter) in the film "Strictly Ballroom" - maybe the similarity in name to the competition is an indicator ??

I have had hundreds of auditions and interviews in my life. Some I "passed", very many (some life-changing) I "failed". I'm still 'ere and enjoying most things.

Just go in with a mature head is my view-point.

Ste
23rd-February-2005, 01:57 PM
I was talking to friend last night and he told me that he had done last Saturday in Manchester.

He said that none of the modern jivers up there had gone through.

He said that he did not know what the orgainsers are looking for. Ie they are ALSO looking for other entertainment related traits as oposed to pure dancing ability.I think that a few people will be wondering what effect haivng Graham Norton hosting the show will be. Will it be naughty.

I guess I just want to see how I cope with the pressure again and we can execute the things that we have prepared.

Pressure is an incredible thing because it makes you focus on the wrong things.

I think our prospects of getttig through this audition to the next round are about 1 in 200. And that is only to get thru to the next stage.

El Salsero Gringo
23rd-February-2005, 02:10 PM
It's not really clear whether the producers are looking for prodigously talented dancers with clear entertainment skills that they could put up in a head-to-head (like Pop Idol) - or 'ordinary' people who had some undeveloped skills that could be made to shine over the course of a few weeks tuition.

If the former, then I would guess very few of us would be good enough to go through. If the latter - and I think it would make for more interesting television - then probably lots of MJ dancers would qualify.

Reading the website it implies that the producers were looking for numpties that they could go to work on. But reading the posts here it sounds like they want ready-made entertainers so they can be played-off against each other like in BB, and the dance is only secondary.

Perhaps they don't even know and are busking it as they go along?

ElaineB
23rd-February-2005, 02:36 PM
I was talking to friend last night and he told me that he had done last Saturday in Manchester.

He said that none of the modern jivers up there had gone through.

He said that he did not know what the orgainsers are looking for. Ie they are ALSO looking for other entertainment related traits as oposed to pure dancing ability.I think that a few people will be wondering what effect haivng Graham Norton hosting the show will be. Will it be naughty.

I guess I just want to see how I cope with the pressure again and we can execute the things that we have prepared.

Pressure is an incredible thing because it makes you focus on the wrong things.

I think our prospects of getttig through this audition to the next round are about 1 in 200. And that is only to get thru to the next stage.

Well good luck Ste! Let us know how you get on! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Gadget
23rd-February-2005, 02:49 PM
Was listening to the radio on the way home last night and Graham Norton had a piece - according to him, the reason for the 'house' setup is that everyone will have to learn routines etc. It will be more like "Fame acadamy" except with dancers. He was making fun at the costumes, and said that he found the good dancers just as funny as the bad dancers because of them.

I think he is going to be quite a condecending host. :(

drathzel
23rd-February-2005, 03:11 PM
. He was making fun at the costumes,

yeah cuz his dress sence is so fantastic. I bet he would wear some of the costumes.

Hey sheepy you should offer him your neon outfit!!!

:hug:

latinlover
23rd-February-2005, 04:39 PM
It's not really clear .................................................. ...
(big Snip) (where do I find that icon?)
Perhaps they don't even know and are busking it as they go along?

:yeah:
sounds like it to me
one to avoid, doesn't sound like it will do much for the dance world, esp if GN is on his usual form
I am now prepared to be very disappointed by this programme ( which means I won't be so disappointed as if I was optimistic about it, I guess?) :confused:

Ste
24th-February-2005, 04:47 AM
Actually I was of a mind not to even bother going down after I heard of loads of Modern Jivers not going down.

My partner and I have chorographed a routine that we couldn't execute properly. I am not good at remembering sequences ( look at my cross dominance thread in CHit Chat!) which is probably why as a guitarist I chose to study improvisational music such as rock and jazz. I could hardly remember tunes as a kid and constantly needed sheet music in front of me.

We are leaving a little bit at the end ( if they let us get that far ) for freestyle stuff.

If I were to choreograph this again I would put in all the styles I could do with the modern jive ie Northern Soul type disco with salsa and a bit of street dance. I have a concept of what I would liked to have done but there is not enough time for it now.I am a much better natural Northern Soul disco type dancer than a Cerocer because I have danced Northern Soul disco style since I was about 19.

I ti s like having made a chip butty and hoping that the home made sauce will win the judges over in a home economics exam when in fact, given the info people have given me, i would make a mixed salad with some Chinese dim sum and scampis. Then add a few sauces on the side. Not amazing but at least it would have been a bit brighter than the chip butty.

Ste
24th-February-2005, 04:48 AM
Actually I was of a mind not to even bother going down after I heard of loads of Modern Jivers not going down.
I meant not getting thru...sorry. I must have been spinning on my head again???

El Salsero Gringo
24th-February-2005, 03:21 PM
Ste,

You don't think you're (perhaps) fretting about it a teensy-bit too much?

Go, enjoy the two or three minutes in front of the cameras, and don't worry so much!

And tell us what it was like.

Dancing Teeth
24th-February-2005, 03:23 PM
Actually I was of a mind not to even bother going down after I heard of loads of Modern Jivers not go through.

Dude,.. Dude.. Listen, what's the worst thing that can happen...??? :whistle:

Positive mental attitude please..... Saying things like "I think our prospects of getting through this audition to the next round are about 1 in 200. And that is only to get thru to the next stage" are not helpful in anyway... You can only do your best and if that not good enough at this time, there'll be another chance.. sometime somewhere.. So, stop it, and go make us proud...

I hear there are some people who didn't even get invited, so you've already achieved something even if you don't go, but that's not you is it...? :waycool: :worthy:
You've got two arms, legs and all the rest, so pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go to the Auditions...

Opps; is my Scorpion side showing... :wink: :cheers:

Lory
24th-February-2005, 03:47 PM

Oh come on DT, don't leave us in suspenders :D ... Did you or didn't you???????????? :flower:

Dancing Teeth
24th-February-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh come on DT, don't leave us in suspenders :D ... Did you or didn't you???????????? :flower:

A bottle of port is usually only as good as it's age. You harvest it too soon and you could spoil all the future pleasures.

Ste
24th-February-2005, 06:39 PM

Positive mental attitude please.....and go make us proud...

It's funny. I love motivating other people to do their best but I am negging out myself!

I have read so many books on self development like THE MAGIC OF THINKING BIG etc but I need to connect with the positive side. I have studied the lives of leaders and they are generally very pessimistic folk.I will have to put it into practice!

Anyway Mr Dancing Teeth, you taught when I was starting out and when I started competing and taught me a lot about dancing and style. I will try to do my very best to perform....no guarantees on getting through. I will try to honour the teacher....hehe!

Is anyone else going to Cardiff?

Minnie M
24th-February-2005, 06:46 PM
Please excuse my ignorance Ste, but can we know your 'street name' i.e. the one you we need to look out for (please) :flower:

Will
26th-February-2005, 07:49 PM
Guys,

I can hear and now reveal the picture of one of the qualifiers of the SDF Auditions, and he apparently wore what he is wearing in this piccy. So for all of you who were wondering "what the judges were looking for....."

http://www.cerocmetro.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=masked_ball_2003&id=Picture_029

I just can't believe we're going to have to have this Red Bacofoil shirt clad Stevie Wong on our TV's for the next 10 weeks.

Chicklet
26th-February-2005, 07:53 PM
can someone please make a note that Will gets the prize for "most frequent insertion of the same photo" at the next forum awards. :D LOL.

Dreadful Scathe
28th-February-2005, 02:59 PM
How long does it take to cook a Steve Wong then ? Does red bacofoil decrease cooking time much ? :)

Just heard, me and Fi have an audition for SDF this weekend in Glasgow. Cool. Except we'll be in Blackpool. We can go to the audition in Birmingham next weekend, but its seems like a long way to go when theres little chance of getting through - just being realistic :) Glasgow auditions would have been a laugh too. Shame. :(

Dazzle
4th-March-2005, 04:40 AM
Now it's over and I am terrified by Blackpool instead, I can say that my audition with a great Nottingham Girl proved unsuccessful too! As many on here have said we did very well to even get through to be auditioned as so many did not make it that far.

It was a day full of terror, expectation, shocks, thrills, spills and ultimately, disappointment. In my audition hour those that got through were either polished Latin Ballroom dancers trained by teachers from SCD 2 or young things with curves and bumps hanging out, up for a good time. I can at least say I was there and may even make it on the outtakes! Have danced better (very often in fact) and it was the quickest minute and a half of my life! The funniest part maybe my interview with my lips stuck to my teeth due to a sahara mouth afterwards! :sick:

Good luck to all those still to audition and those who have made it through to subsequent rounds (Dancing Teeth?) :worthy: . Spread the MJ word. Having heard some of the tales on here, maybe a good idea we didn't get any further after all! :whistle:

I have kept my audition number as a momento, even if it is the size of a football pitch! Who could see costumes behind those huge stickers? :rofl:

under par
6th-March-2005, 05:45 AM
Good luck to all those still to audition and those who have made it through to subsequent rounds (Dancing Teeth?) :worthy: . Spread the MJ word. :whistle:

:

To Dancing Teeth and Carol.

Good luck to both of you.(and any others that are still in with a chance)

Keep that MJ flag flying. :clap:

Wendy
6th-March-2005, 10:59 AM
Well G and I tried to keep the MJ flag flying but didn't get even through to the next round.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Spose we have a whole year to practise for Blackpool !!!!

Wx

drathzel
6th-March-2005, 02:34 PM
Well G and I tried to keep the MJ flag flying but didn't get even through to the next round.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Spose we have a whole year to practise for Blackpool !!!!

Wx

What about mussleburgh!!!

Well done for trying any ways!!! :hug:

John S
8th-March-2005, 02:39 PM
Big hand for Mel from Perth (the other Melanie, not James' partner) who has made it through to the next round in London. :clap: :clap:

Last week at the Perth class she gave us all a demo of her Flashdance-type routine (Jennifer Beals, who she?) and all I can say is watch out for her on TV, she was awesome! :worthy: :worthy:

Good effort too by Laura from Dundee and her partner, made it past the initial stages apparently but not all the way - seemingly they were wearing masks for some reason, so you may see them in some of the TV shots. :cheers:

TheTramp
8th-March-2005, 05:12 PM
Big hand for Mel from Perth (the other Melanie, not James' partner) who has made it through to the next round in London. :clap: :clap:
Absolutely. To clarify, there were 2000 people seen in Glasgow. Melanie is now one of the last 10 from Glasgow, and will be attending an interview in London next Monday.... where it's possible that she's down to the last 50!

All the best Melanie :clap: :worthy: (I know, I know. But I think that this time, just the one, is probably well justifiable!)