PDA

View Full Version : what irritates you on and off the dance floor

Swinging bee
17th-February-2005, 12:43 PM
OK, here's a starter. People who use a crowded dance floor as if there is no one else dancing and bump into you (fortunately my size means that they bounce off) come top of my list...Whats your list?

Daisy Chain
17th-February-2005, 12:54 PM
Whats your list?

Men that breathe all over you. Yuck. :eek:

Daisy

(A Windswept Little Flower)

djtrev
17th-February-2005, 01:39 PM
Couples that always dance on the edge of the floor nearest the bar just so that they can dance to an audience.Ok,so I know I have said it all before on another thread,but it really does pi$$ me off.
I'm even getting irritated writing this reply!!

Sad b****d

Andy McGregor
17th-February-2005, 01:42 PM
People who walk backwards onto the dance floor.
Men who do drops on a busy dance floor.
Smoking.
Lindy Hoppers doing their big Lindy thing on a crowded MJ dance floor.
Women who look at me like I'm beneath contempt when I ask the to dance.
Women who say "NO" when I ask them to dance.
Fab tracks being played while I'm outside cooling off.
Rubbish tracks being played when I get in from cooling off.
Did I mention smoking?

Jooles
17th-February-2005, 01:49 PM
People who stand on the dance floor chatting and not dancing

Men who say no when I ask them to dance

People who chat away to you one day and look straight through you the next

Feelingpink
17th-February-2005, 01:59 PM
OK, here's a starter. People who use a crowded dance floor as if there is no one else dancing and bump into you (fortunately my size means that they bounce off) come top of my list...Whats your list? :yeah:

Which is why I SO appreciate a leader who looks out for our safety and may do a small number of relatively restricted moves to ensure this. I don't mind that it isn't the most interesting dance I've ever had ... I'm thankful that their lack of ego has ensured we're in one piece.

Trish
17th-February-2005, 02:03 PM
Couples who dance "exclusively" with one another - especially when it's really good guys who use to dance with me!

Smoking

Men who say no when I ask them to dance, and then go off and dance with someone else.

People who are oblivious to other couples around them (having said that I threw my spare arm out the other day without thinking and bashed a poor unsuspecting woman on the nose - so I'm guilty of that sometimes :blush: - I did apologise profusely though)

People who bash into you and don't apologise.

TheTramp
17th-February-2005, 02:04 PM
Couples that always dance on the edge of the floor nearest the bar just so that they can dance to an audience.Ok,so I know I have said it all before on another thread,but it really does pi$$ me off.

OK, here's a starter. People who use a crowded dance floor as if there is no one else dancing and bump into you (fortunately my size means that they bounce off) come top of my list...Whats your list?
I don't know about other people. But I always dance on the edge of the floor. And, if possible, in a corner.

The reason for this, is that if I'm dancing on the edge, I only have to watch for people coming towards me from 3 directions. If I'm dancing in a corner, I only have to watch from 2!

The disadvantage is, that it's easy to get boxed in. This happened twice on Monday in Dundee, by the same person both times, who was doing extravagent travelling moves with his partner and managed to bump into, or almost bump into us on a number of occasions....!!

Northants Girly
17th-February-2005, 02:12 PM
(having said that I threw my spare arm out the other day without thinking and bashed a poor unsuspecting woman on the nose - so I'm guilty of that sometimes :blush: - I did apologise profusely though)
Cough . . . . . was that in Corby??

Petal
17th-February-2005, 02:17 PM
Men who say no when I ask them to dance, and then go off and dance with someone else.

Then it's their loss, and you can move onto someone better, that's what i was told to do.

People who bash into you and don't apologise.

But when you bash into them they actively look for an apology. People who walk through the middle of the dance floor just to get to the other side. This happened at Marcos recently and the guy got an elbow in the chest, it must have hurt. :tears:

Andy McGregor
17th-February-2005, 02:27 PM
The disadvantage is, that it's easy to get boxed in. This happened twice on Monday in Dundee, by the same person both times, who was doing extravagent travelling moves with his partner and managed to bump into, or almost bump into us on a number of occasions....!!
I am a corner dancer too. The other problem is that people walking back to their seats etc cut the corner as if you weren't there and expect you to keep out of their way.

Andy McGregor
17th-February-2005, 02:28 PM
This happened at Marcos recently and the guy got an elbow in the chest, it must have hurt. :tears: :rofl: :devil:

Chef
17th-February-2005, 02:29 PM

I am with Trampy on this one. I like to get an edge of the dance floor just so there is one less direction that I have to look out for other people coming at me.

Here is my own list.

People that walk along the edge of the dance floor and hit me/partner. Whatever you are going to can waint until me/partner moves out of the way. I will see you and clear a space in a few moments.

People who chat on the floor. This real estate is precious and busy. Move off of it.

People who walk backwards onto a dance floor, get hit by me and then expect me to apologise. I will apologise when I have done something wrong and this time it wasn't me.

People who do about 8 steps in promenade position while looking at their feet. This seems to be a south coast/Brighton thing. Get your partner in by your side, look at the floor take 6 to 10 paces forward and then go backwards. Oh, how we laugh at the carnage left in your wake. There is no reason to walk forwards into someone especially when you have just gone 5 metres to do so.

People who join the dance floor and seem to want to stand under your armpit rather than walking 10 feet to a bit of clear dance floor. Don't push yourself into the place where I am dancing and expect me to move. Stop being a lazy S*D and walk to where the dance floor is clear.

Watch straps that shave skin or pull hair out. You don't need a watch on the dance floor, put it in your bag. You know when it is time to go home - the music stops and the bouncers throw you out. Also on this bit are rings that cut skin off.

Carrying drinks through the dancers. This just lets me/partner know that you don't think about what you are doing.

Drunks. You may think it makes your dancing better - you're wrong.

Happy Dancing

Andy McGregor
17th-February-2005, 02:38 PM
Drunks. You may think it makes your dancing better - you're wrong.
Drunk smokers.

At a dance we ran on Saturday night there was one lady who had too much to drink and insisted in a loud voice that we play another track after the last track - I played it, just to keep the peace. She likes Rock & Roll, I played All that Jazz :devil:

And then I found out that she'd been smoking in the foyer of our completely non-smoking venue AND when we looked behind a plant pot we found a plastic cup that was part filled with a fag-end soup :angry:

.. and the ladies loos smelt of cigarette smoke too :angry:

Did I mention smokers? :angry:

Dreadful Scathe
17th-February-2005, 02:47 PM
Why did the chicken cross the crowded dance floor ?

Because it was an inconsiderate annoying bastard that got its just desserts when somone bumped into it and spilt its drink.

But what I really want to know is - how does Andy McG feel about smokers ?

Gadget
17th-February-2005, 03:34 PM
Have to say, I'm with Andy on the smoking thing; I sometimes look and see a large area of clear floor: "cool" thinks I, and heads into it. *cough* says I, as I see the two or three smokers near by. :( :tears:

I don't mind the occasional jossle or having to watch my partner's back. I don't mind being boxed in (gives me a chance to do some 'close' moves). I don't mind refusals.

What I disslike: When the music stops and you have to go home. Hurting my partner or failing to protect her from harm.
Thankfully only one of those is a regular occurance.

Trish
17th-February-2005, 03:58 PM
Cough . . . . . was that in Corby??

No, in Peterborough - it was very crowded, so I should really have known better, but I hadn't been dancing for a while, so I was rather over enthusiastic!

Stuart
17th-February-2005, 05:07 PM
People who chat on the floor. This real estate is precious and busy. Move off of it.

:yeah:

Lory
17th-February-2005, 05:50 PM
To everything everyone else has said but especially what Jooles said about people who blow hot and cold. :angry:

And people who join on the class after its started and instead of joining at the back where it's empty, squeeze into an impossibly small space near the front and expect everyone else to move out the way for them! :angry:

People who smell. :sick:

Men who dash off in the direction of the next partner, who they just happened to have noticed mid dance with you, with out so much as a by your leave, that makes me feel really great, NOT! :tears:

people called shirtman and the fact I can't say NO :tears:

Swinging bee
17th-February-2005, 06:53 PM
To everything everyone else has said but especially what Jooles said about people who blow hot and cold. :angry:

And people who join on the class after its started and instead of joining at the back where it's empty, squeeze into an impossibly small space near the front and expect everyone else to move out the way for them! :angry:

People who smell. :sick:

Men who dash off in the direction of the next partner, who they just happened to have noticed mid dance with you, with out so much as a by your leave, that makes me feel really great, NOT! :tears:

people called shirtman and the fact I can't say NO :tears:

Has anyone any thoughts on those vampire killers who attend dances reeking of GARLIC....... ARRRGGHHHH

David Franklin
17th-February-2005, 07:03 PM
the fact I can't say NO :tears:
Long discussion on this on another dance forum:The Power of NO (http://www.yehoodi.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=70645). Which lead to a humorous warning of what can happen otherwise - Having Sex with a Creepy Lead (http://www.yehoodi.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=70696)

Seriously, I know it's difficult - but he will stop asking if you keep turning him down - result! :clap:

Dave

alex
17th-February-2005, 08:07 PM
Venues with nowhere to put your drinks.
Drinks spilt on the floor
No way of cleaning up spilt drinks.

Minnie M
17th-February-2005, 08:11 PM
Venues that NEVER turn the heating off :o

Banana Man
17th-February-2005, 10:56 PM
Being on the wrong side of the dance floor to get to the right partner (before anyone else) when a particular tune is played. :tears:

drathzel
17th-February-2005, 11:09 PM
Drunk people who think they are sober especially when they cant lead! :yum:

foxylady
17th-February-2005, 11:27 PM
Being on the wrong side of the dance floor to get to the right partner (before anyone else) when a particular tune is played. :tears:

Seeing the 'right' partner, on the other side of the dance floor, but being unable to get to them because someone very nice (but not 'right') has asked you and it is too rude to, and you wouldn't want to, refuse.........

But boy oh boy what a difference that track would have been with the 'right' partner ! :drool: :drool:

(not really an irritation, more of an 'Oh darn it')

drathzel
18th-February-2005, 12:23 AM
Seeing the 'right' partner, on the other side of the dance floor, but being unable to get to them because someone very nice (but not 'right') has asked you and it is too rude to, and you wouldn't want to, refuse.........

But boy oh boy what a difference that track would have been with the 'right' partner ! :drool: :drool:

(not really an irritation, more of an 'Oh darn it')

:yeah: Been there! :hug:

Lory
18th-February-2005, 12:55 AM
Which lead to a humorous warning of what can happen otherwise - Having Sex with a Creepy Lead (http://www.yehoodi.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=70696)

:eek: Thanks for that Dave :hug:

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of it? :confused: :rofl: (can anyone explain it? :flower: )

I have learnt at least one thing from it though.. I'll never go to the bathroom, at any venue with a fat guy, wearing suspenders and smelling of bacon! Of 'that' you can rest assured! ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MartinHarper
18th-February-2005, 12:55 AM
I guess my top three would be (in order):
* "Politics"/Commercial junk - eg, folks getting barred from competing venues
* Not being able to follow as often as I would like
* Women who anticipate/backlead during classes

Banana Man
18th-February-2005, 12:57 AM
I guess my top three would be (in order):
* "Politics"/Commercial junk - eg, folks getting barred from competing venues
* Not being able to follow as often as I would like
* Women who anticipate/backlead during classes

Not so sure, I quite like a bit of backlead from the right partner in freestyle. :D

MartinHarper
18th-February-2005, 01:09 AM
Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of it? :confused: :rofl: (can anyone explain it? :flower: )

It's mostly having a poke at dancers who have difficulty saying "no", by imagining what would happen if they treated sex like they treated dance.

Daisy
18th-February-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't know about other people. But I always dance on the edge of the floor. And, if possible, in a corner.

Me too. Having been hit on the head by another dancer and knocked unconscious in the middle of a crowded dance floor I am now very nervous when I'm boxed in. (and I wasn't in a drop either)

I much prefer to be on the edge or at a corner like Trampy......much safer.

MartinHarper
18th-February-2005, 01:12 AM
Not so sure, I quite like a bit of backlead from the right partner in freestyle. :D

Yeah, it only bugs me in classes. Which is utterly irrational, of course. *shrug*.

Daisy
18th-February-2005, 01:20 AM
You know when your in the middle of a really juicy conversation with a friend and some bloke comes along and interupts and expects one of you to dance!!

Not in the middle of a good gossip guys ..... please :whistle:

Also when your sat on your partners knee or having a TLC moment and he gets hauled off by a vamp.

I think it's about choosing the right moment. :rolleyes:

under par
18th-February-2005, 02:57 AM
:eek: Thanks for that Dave :hug:

I have learnt at least one thing from it though.. I'll never go to the bathroom, at any venue with a fat guy, wearing suspenders and smelling of bacon! Of 'that' you can rest assured! ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yeah:

under par
18th-February-2005, 03:10 AM
Over crowded dance floors, a recipe for poor evening and injuries however good the clientelle.

Overpaying (or even having to pay!!) for tap water AAARRGGGHHHH! I hate it. :angry:

Pillocks who put ladies into drops endangering them :angry:

Any inconsiderateness whatsoever....no need for any of it at all!!!!!

Body odour.......................we all sweat but hey lets start the night fresh please...... :yeah:

Soaking wet shorts on men.........seeeing a fellow in the same sopping wet shirt the whole night dreading the thought of what the ladies must be going through dancing with this inconsidera..... Hang on I think I have covered this already. :flower:

Event organisers spoiling other events.............spoils it for nearly every punter when too many events on at same time. No one event normally is a success. :angry:

Apart from that I normally have a great time ......HONEST.

Gadget
18th-February-2005, 03:30 AM
Soaking wet shorts on men.........
:what:

El Salsero Gringo
18th-February-2005, 03:32 AM
Good grief.

You are all the biggest bunch of mardy-arsed whinge-buckets I have ever seen. How about taking up a safe hobby, like knitting, or gardening, then?

Your penance for being so grumpy is to go and stand in a quiet corner -every one of you - and remember why you actually *enjoy* dancing.

(I'm now bracing myself for a flood of cheap gags about how many of you will or wont fit in a corner...)

under par

That was supposed to be soaking wet shirts
SORRY GADGET!

TheTramp
How do you know it's all gone horribly wrong???

When Gadget is picking up on your typing/spelling errors.

Having said that, there's a guy on the Australian forum who is even worse than Gadget. It's so bad, that I felt compelled to copy out a post that he'd written, and amend all the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors in it. There were 6 errors in the first 6 words (and 2 pieces of punctuation!).

under par
18th-February-2005, 03:45 AM

I don't know whether to feel humbled or not!

BUT I have noticed that of all the people who pass through my work who are dislexic,........they all know how to spell ADHD!!! How does that work?? :rofl:

And why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell??? :cheers:

Lory
18th-February-2005, 08:23 AM
And why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell??? :cheers:
Did you mean Dyslexia? :whistle: :innocent:

under par
18th-February-2005, 09:00 AM
Did you mean Dyslexia? :whistle: :innocent:

SEE what I mean!!! :tears: :tears:

Lynn
18th-February-2005, 05:37 PM
Soaking wet shorts on men...

That was supposed to be soaking wet shirts
I don't think soaking wet shorts would be too nice either :sick: actually, could be a lot worse :sick: :what:

Lynn
18th-February-2005, 05:46 PM
People standing out on the dance floor chatting (I know its been said before) - not only a hazard to dancing, but if you are trying to walk along the edge it can be difficult to get around them without walking into someone's dancing space (and on that note - walkers give way to dancers - if someone is dancing where you want to walk, give them space and walk around them!!)

Dance politics - eg person A being annoyed with person B because person B is friendly with person C who is a friend of person D who is in competition with person A....grrrr!

People who think 'social dancing' = 'showing off' and pay more attention to their 'audience' than their partner. (I mean as a general rule, it can be OK on occasions if both partners are aware they are dancing to an 'audience' for entertainment).

drathzel
19th-February-2005, 08:16 PM
People who think 'social dancing' = 'showing off' and pay more attention to their 'audience' than their partner. (I mean as a general rule, it can be OK on occasions if both partners are aware they are dancing to an 'audience' for entertainment).

:yeah: I'm going to agree with you on this as well as make a point that this is not always good ancers. I have seen people doing really scary moves with their partner and nearly injuring the paor beisde them! I have actually cringed with fear. I have seen this happening too often and would like to think that when i dance, myself and my partner would not be stupid enough to create such a situation because one of these days someone is going to get very badly hurt!! :hug:

Commis Chef
2nd-March-2005, 07:04 PM
Drunk smokers.

Drinkers or smokers who breath closely into your face. Panting during a fast dance.

Smokers breath smells like petrol to me and is absolutely foul.

It really spoils dancing with them even if they are good dancers in other ways.

under par
2nd-March-2005, 07:26 PM
Drinkers or smokers who breath closely into your face. Panting during a fast dance.

Smokers breath smells like petrol to me and is absolutely foul.

It really spoils dancing with them even if they are good dancers in other ways.

Yes agree with that.

The worst dance of my evening is the one with the woman who has just come back in from having a fag. :angry:

Like dancing with an ashtray. :devil:

Or there are one or two women at venues who seem to always have a drink to go dancing. The smell of stale booze on a woman really not pleasant. :devil:

Clive Long
3rd-March-2005, 01:17 AM

:rofl:

Having said that, there's a guy on the Australian forum who is even worse than Gadget. It's so bad, that I felt compelled to copy out a post that he'd written, and amend all the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors in it. There were 6 errors in the first 6 words (and 2 pieces of punctuation!).

I'm getting PM'd that all this speling correction stuff is rather tiresome (guilty your honour), however, even the quote button is changing spelling now.

In a posting

Michael Jackson.

had become

Micahel Jackson.

in the very next post.

Personally I prefer the Dance Demon spelling - has a biblical feel to it.
I couldn't tell you what the right spelling is without looking it up somewhere.

Finally, posting something on topic (but possibly not exactly what the questioner intended)
Q: "what irritates you on and off the dance floor?"
A: White men with dreadlocks

Commis Chef
3rd-March-2005, 08:20 PM
People who spill drink or water on the dance floor or even any floor. It completely ruins suede soled shoes and you can't spin until they dry.

Sticky drinks are even worse.

I have known chewing gum on the floor too!

Dance Demon
3rd-March-2005, 10:11 PM
I have known chewing gum on the floor too!

:angry: :angry: :angry: Aaarghh...I absolutely hate this......At Route 66 I always check the floor for chewing gum at the beginning of the night, though the venue we are in now isn't bad for it. The old venue always had chewing gum on the floor & I had to scrape it off....yeugh.....

Jooles
11th-November-2005, 02:28 PM
Decided to resurrect this thread because I was very irritated last night at Fulham. I was asked to dance by this guy who started doing all this hopping and kicking and leaping around. When I failed to follow any of these moves he yelled at me 'it's lindy' - as if that was a good excuse for making us both look like complete idiots on the dance floor. Him because he was leaping around and me because I couldn't follow him.

So my latest irritation is men who ask you to dance at a ceroc night and then expect you to follow them into a completely different dance.

ranting over

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 02:45 PM
Decided to resurrect this thread because I was very irritated last night at Fulham. I was asked to dance by this guy who started doing all this hopping and kicking and leaping around. When I failed to follow any of these moves he yelled at me 'it's lindy' - as if that was a good excuse for making us both look like complete idiots on the dance floor. Him because he was leaping around and me because I couldn't follow him.

So my latest irritation is men who ask you to dance at a ceroc night and then expect you to follow them into a completely different dance.

ranting over
:yeah: If he wanted to dance Lindy, he should have asked someone he knows can, if not, he should have asked first, or stuck to MJ, he was afterall at a Ceroc event, he should never expect that someone can do Lindy. If he'd wanted to do Lindy, he should have asked me!

The latest thing to annoy me is pushy BBC filmcrews, who turn up at a dance event, unannounced to the regulars the week before, then continue to shove all the paying customers into one small section of the, already crowded, dance floor, so they can film the couple they want to film. What annoys me slightly more than that is the venue managers who allow it to happen, and don't tell them that they can film, but they are not to disrupt their paying customers enjoyment of the evening!

David Bailey
11th-November-2005, 03:59 PM
When I failed to follow any of these moves he yelled at me 'it's lindy' - as if that was a good excuse for making us both look like complete idiots on the dance floor.
:rofl:
Well, it's certainly an... interesting... way of leading a new dance, especially if you don't know whether your partner even knows the dance.

Hmm, maybe I should just yell out dance names to my partners, see how well that works as a teaching method. Yeah, that'll work.

The latest thing to annoy me is pushy BBC filmcrews, who turn up at a dance event, unannounced to the regulars the week before, then continue to shove all the paying customers into one small section of the, already crowded, dance floor, so they can film the couple they want to film.
Ah, but they do have hunky cameramen. Apparently. :whistle:

MartinHarper
11th-November-2005, 04:46 PM
he was after all at a Ceroc event

Was it a Ceroc "freestyle" event? :)
(not that I would ever do such a terrible thing... :blush: )

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=DavidJamesAh, but they do have hunky cameramen. Apparently. :whistle:[/QUOTE] Not any of the ones I saw!

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 06:04 PM
Well, Ceroc teach MJ, so I guess it was an MJ event, it certainly wasn't a Lindy one (not least because of the lack of swing, and abundance of pop that was played!)

Jooles
12th-November-2005, 02:18 PM

Yes, is was a ceroc Thursday night at Fulham

CeeCee
14th-December-2005, 07:28 PM
Couldn't find a more suitable thread for this story so chose this one.

Last week at one of my regular dance venues a chap suggested we have a chat while waiting to dance to the next record.

To my surprise, he said “Now would be a good opportunity for you to re-evaluate your life”. (Interesting, from a guy who barely knows me.)

I coughed and spluttered and told him that it wouldn’t be necessary.
“Perhaps you could improve your job.” “I love my job thanks.”
“Don’t you want to earn more money?” “Money doesn’t buy happiness.”
“Don’t you want to get married?” “Er, no.”

There would have been more but I had a sudden irresistible urge to get a drink/go to the loo/comb my hair/see a friend/check my make-up/change my shoes/make a phone call…

Anyone else been subjected to a similar topic of conversation on the dance floor?

Trinity
14th-December-2005, 08:53 PM
Anyone else been subjected to a similar topic of conversation on the dance floor?
I think we have danced with the same chap. I was to gobsmacked to walk away and actually stood and listened. Out of politeness more than anything else ( I have learnt my lesson now and if people bore me I just walk away )The next bit was ' so what time shall we leave ' :rofl:

I avoid him now :mad:

bigdjiver
14th-December-2005, 09:26 PM
...The next bit was ' so what time shall we leave ' :rofl:...
You now, me later?

Trinity
14th-December-2005, 09:34 PM
You now, me later?

:yeah: How did you guess? Was it you? :worthy:

David Bailey
14th-December-2005, 10:15 PM
Last week at one of my regular dance venues a chap suggested we have a chat while waiting to dance to the next record.

To my surprise, he said “Now would be a good opportunity for you to re-evaluate your life”. (Interesting, from a guy who barely knows me.)

I coughed and spluttered and told him that it wouldn’t be necessary.
“Perhaps you could improve your job.” “I love my job thanks.”
“Don’t you want to earn more money?” “Money doesn’t buy happiness.”
“Don’t you want to get married?” “Er, no.”

There would have been more but I had a sudden irresistible urge to get a drink/go to the loo/comb my hair/see a friend/check my make-up/change my shoes/make a phone call…

:eek: That's very creepy, it's like a "seduction by cult" technique or something..

David Franklin
14th-December-2005, 10:34 PM
:eek: That's very creepy, it's like a "seduction by cult" technique or something..:yeah: In fact, my first thought was "Was this at a gig where the Jive A*es were playing?" :devil:

bigdjiver
14th-December-2005, 10:35 PM
:yeah: How did you guess? Was it you? :worthy:No, I am trying the "What good is 10 million dollars if you have a weak heart?" line suggested on this forum.

WittyBird
14th-December-2005, 10:37 PM
No, I am trying the "What good is 10 million dollars if you have a weak heart?" line suggested on this forum.

yawn :rolleyes: :rofl:

David Bailey
14th-December-2005, 11:14 PM
:yeah: In fact, my first thought was "Was this at a gig where the Jive A*es were playing?" :devil:
:rofl: Nah, he didn't offer a weird fingertip massage...

Trinity
14th-December-2005, 11:38 PM
:rofl: Nah, he didn't offer a weird fingertip massage...

OOoh grumpy git

They are the nicest blokes you could ever wish for :innocent:
I am a big fan :flower:

David Bailey
15th-December-2005, 09:38 AM
OOoh grumpy git
:what: :blush: :tears:

They are the nicest blokes you could ever wish for :innocent:
I am a big fan :flower:
:eek: :whistle:

I'd best steer clear of your fingertips then.