PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc UK Championships 2002 Video

John S
18th-November-2002, 09:21 PM
Well, the video finally arrived - 6 months after the event, but I have to say it's really pretty good quality and does give a fair mix of the various categories and special events etc. Much better than ones I have bought in previous years.

It's really good too to spot someone on the dancefloor doing a really impressive move and then use the rewind/stop/slow buttons to see the elements of the move.

It's always fun spotting all the faces (and bodies) one knows, and certainly from Scotland I remember seeing Bill & Fran (Aberdeen/Edinburgh), John (Aberdeen), Sherwin & Denise (Dundee), Franck (Forum Meister), Chris & Margaret (Edinburgh), Amanda (Edinburgh), Marion (in 5 different clips!) & Moi, and of course the Scot/Elaine/Seonaidh(? spelling) Double Trouble team and the all-conquering Scot Kennedy Formation Dancers - pity the video spells Scot's name wrongly, though (Ceroc HQ need Heather to sort them out)!

Has anyone else got a copy, and any comments?

Rachel
20th-November-2002, 04:52 PM
Just a quickie - I think the video's great, too. But have you also seem that the still pictures from the video are now up on the main Ceroc website - or directly linked from there? You can also do good print outs of the pictures from there.
Rachel