PDA

View Full Version : Bfg 2005?

Sparkles
15th-February-2005, 05:18 PM
Are there any details on this yet?
Is it happening?
I need to save up for flights, sparkly shoes and, no doubt, a costume too!
So come on, someone, what's going on?!!!
:cheers:
S. x

CJ
15th-February-2005, 05:23 PM
Is cancelled.

It was felt, by management, that the forum failed as an experiment and will cease to exist as from Wed 23 Feb 2005.

Therefore, there will be no need to have a BFG this year.

Lynn
15th-February-2005, 05:30 PM
Are there any details on this yet?
Is it happening?
I need to save up for flights, sparkly shoes and, no doubt, a costume too!
So come on, someone, what's going on?!!!
:cheers:
S. x I think it was mentioned somewhere on a thread but not sure where. Funnily I came across the flier for last years just this morning so had been wondering the same thing. I couldn't make it last year so will make an extra effort to be there this year (if its on?)

CJ
15th-February-2005, 05:33 PM
(if its on?)

nope. :D

Clive Long
15th-February-2005, 05:56 PM
Is cancelled.

It was felt, by management, that the forum failed as an experiment and will cease to exist as from Wed 23 Feb 2005.

Therefore, there will be no need to have a BFG this year.

I suppose England could high-jack the BFG as we seem to have high-jacked the forum and the threads therein?

:innocent:

CRL

Dreadful Scathe
15th-February-2005, 06:09 PM
Well Ive always felt like a visitor at a zoo watching the monkeys feed - occasionaly I speak to them to see the hilarious results. I know CJ views the forum the same way ;)

(look, look what that ones doing with its finger!)

Lynn
15th-February-2005, 06:12 PM
Well Ive always felt like a visitor at a zoo watching the monkeys feed - occasionaly I speak to them to see the hilarious results. 'Occasionally' meaning over 3,000 'occasions' in your case... :whistle:

TheTramp
15th-February-2005, 06:16 PM
'Occasionally' meaning over 3,000 'occasions' in your case... :whistle:
That's nothing. He's barely started so far!!! :whistle:

Andy McGregor
15th-February-2005, 06:42 PM
Is cancelled.

Therefore, there will be no need to have a BFG this year.The Forum was actually closed on Monday 23rd Feb 2004. Since then Ceroc Jock has been a simulacrum of a normal human. The Forum has been kept running to help keep the brain functions going on the CJS (Ceroc Jock Simulacrum) while they built a new body that measured up to the old one :whistle:

Clive Long
16th-February-2005, 02:11 AM
<< snip >>
Since then Ceroc Jock has been a simulacrum of a normal human. The Forum has been kept running to help keep the brain functions going on the CJS (Ceroc Jock Simulacrum) while they built a new body that measured up to the old one :whistle:

.. and from where were the spare parts culled that met this most exacting of tasks?

Dreadful Scathe
16th-February-2005, 10:07 AM
'Occasionally' meaning over 3,000 'occasions' in your case... :whistle:

What can I say, monkeys are funny :)

Andy McGregor
16th-February-2005, 12:15 PM
.. and from where were the spare parts culled that met this most exacting of tasks?
The machining of the titanium ar5e is the bit the boffins are having a probem with - it keeps breaking the tattoist's needles :whistle:

baldrick
21st-February-2005, 11:32 PM
Scotlands Rugby team leftovers :sick:

drathzel
22nd-February-2005, 02:07 AM
Scotlands Rugby team leftovers :sick:

Ah.....that explains it...... :whistle: