PDA

View Full Version : Aromatherapy Massages !

Bill
14th-February-2005, 03:56 PM
At the risk of feeling smug just wanted to share the fact that I received my Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy last week so am now fully qualified in Swedish and Aromatherapy ( and On-site) :D :cheers:

So .....if anyone needs a quick rub down at anytime just let me know :rolleyes: Now I have to keep reading notes so I don't forget which oils do what !!! :sick: ................. need to find out which combination will help increase my brain cells :what:

Never to old to learn something new!!!!!!

drathzel
14th-February-2005, 04:12 PM
At the risk of feeling smug just wanted to share the fact that I received my Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy last week so am now fully qualified in Swedish and Aromatherapy ( and On-site) :D :cheers:

So .....if anyone needs a quick rub down at anytime just let me know :rolleyes: Now I have to keep reading notes so I don't forget which oils do what !!! :sick: ................. need to find out which combination will help increase my brain cells :what:

:drool: i think very few women including myself would find it hard to turn this offer down. In fact bring your oils to Tsunami Dance. i'd bid for that!!! :hug:

Shona
14th-February-2005, 05:21 PM
Congratulations Bill :clap:
Is there no end to this man's talents!!
Think I'll be first in line for a quick rub down, ohh errr :wink:
Any chance of 1st hand experience tomorrow night?

S xx :hug:

Bill
14th-February-2005, 05:30 PM
:drool: i think very few women including myself would find it hard to turn this offer down. In fact bring your oils to Tsunami Dance. i'd bid for that!!! :hug:

Would have to bring my couch as well - or look for something appropriate for you to lie on :whistle: :innocent:

Bill
14th-February-2005, 05:33 PM
Congratulations Bill :clap:
Is there no end to this man's talents!!
Think I'll be first in line for a quick rub down, ohh errr :wink:
Any chance of 1st hand experience tomorrow night?

S xx :hug:

Now there's a picture ....... doing your taxi dancer duty at the back of the room while having a massage. How relaxed would that be :D :rolleyes:

drathzel
14th-February-2005, 05:51 PM
Would have to bring my couch as well - or look for something appropriate for you to lie on :whistle: :innocent:

sit...lie...whatever! :wink: :whistle: :innocent:

Lory
14th-February-2005, 05:53 PM
AtSo .....if anyone needs a quick rub down at anytime just let me know :rolleyes:
I'm in the queue :)

Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, and Sandalwood for me please! :flower: :drool:

CJ
14th-February-2005, 05:57 PM

Would offer my face if that helps... :devil: :rolleyes:

Minnie M
14th-February-2005, 05:58 PM
Ok, OK girls - remember AGE before Beauty - I'm first in the queue :drool: :yeah: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Ylang Ylang for me please :drool: :drool: :drool: :blush: :o

drathzel
14th-February-2005, 06:03 PM
Would offer my face if that helps... :devil: :rolleyes:

ah but could you handle it! :devil: :whistle:

CJ
14th-February-2005, 06:05 PM
Ok, OK girls - remember AGE before Beauty -

Well, you're going to have to be DARNED beautiful to beat that much age!!

:blush: :hug:

Minnie M
14th-February-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, you're going to have to be DARNED beautiful to beat that much age!

True :rofl: :rofl:

too chez (sorry about the spelling tho)

TheTramp
14th-February-2005, 06:31 PM
too chez (sorry about the spelling tho)
Touche! (Can't be bothered to work out how to do the accent on the 'e').

Minnie M
14th-February-2005, 06:39 PM
Touche! (Can't be bothered to work out how to do the accent on the 'e').

Thanks Trampy :blush:

Piglet
14th-February-2005, 09:06 PM
Many many Congratulations you clever man!

So how do we book you?.....

Scotch Bonnet
14th-February-2005, 09:12 PM

What better way to start raising money on Friday night,a wee neck and shoulders would go down a treat !!
I'll certainly bid for that one,is a tenner ok to start bidding with ??

:worthy: :nice: :worthy:

Bill
15th-February-2005, 10:12 AM
Many many Congratulations you clever man!

So how do we book you?.....

Just ask !!!! :D .............or send a pm or see me on a ceroc night !!!!

And Lory .... I doubt if you need those oils ..and the fact you picked them suggests you know a lot about the power of them :rolleyes: :wink:

Aleks
15th-February-2005, 10:48 AM
I've been a happy recipient twice now... :smug: ....and am looking forward to next time. :flower:

Kay
15th-February-2005, 11:22 AM
Congratulations Bill! :clap: Would love to try you out :drool: but I'm off on holiday for 3 weeks tomorrow, so it will have to wait until I get back. According to this forum you're going to be very busy!
Kay.

Little Monkey
15th-February-2005, 11:47 AM
Pick me, pick me!!!!! I'll be your guinea-pig!!! Or test rabbit? Or lab monkey???? :what:

Anyway..... Well done! :flower: Will your services be available in Blackpool? :whistle: :wink:

Monkey

CJ
15th-February-2005, 12:24 PM
ah but could you handle it! :devil: :whistle:

I wouldn't need to!! :wink:

Bill
15th-February-2005, 12:53 PM
Pick me, pick me!!!!! I'll be your guinea-pig!!! Or test rabbit? Or lab monkey???? :what:

Anyway..... Well done! :flower: Will your services be available in Blackpool? :whistle: :wink:

Monkey

They already have someone at Blackpool who I believe is very good but if you need one at some point just give me a shout !!!! And I could always just do your feet if you're tired at Blackpool :wink: I'm not in very much this year so I'll have plenty of free time :sick: