PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rhythm King

Feelingpink
11th-February-2005, 06:31 PM
RK is celebrating his birthday on Sunday. There are only two questions you need to ask:

Q1. What kind of chocolate cake are you having?

A. One with more chocolate than a chocolately thing, and possibly some whipped cream. Apparently we're having cucumber sandwiches along with the birthday tea, although RK will be making them since he won't share his 'secret' for making them extra yummy.

Q2. Does anyone know where he can have a birthday dance since Hipsters isn't happening on Tuesday? Please help with this one ... otherwise we'll have a hrumphing grumpy RK for the coming year. :sad:

Daisy
11th-February-2005, 07:05 PM
Happy Birthday for Sunday.

Best wishes from Jane & ray :cheers:

foxylady
11th-February-2005, 07:10 PM
RK is celebrating his birthday on Sunday. There are only two questions you need to ask:

Q1. What kind of chocolate cake are you having?

A. One with more chocolate than a chocolately thing, and possibly some whipped cream. Apparently we're having cucumber sandwiches along with the birthday tea, although RK will be making them since he won't share his 'secret' for making them extra yummy.

Q2. Does anyone know where he can have a birthday dance since Hipsters isn't happening on Tuesday? Please help with this one ... otherwise we'll have a hrumphing grumpy RK for the coming year. :sad:

Happy Birthday to my favourite swing partner....

Unfortunately ceroc venues don't do birthday dances, but if you come to ISH on Tues I'll make sure everyone knows it was your birthday :wink: !!!!!

I'm sure you'd get a birthday dance at Jango on Monday (or are you otherwise occupied for Valentines day ??)

ElaineB
11th-February-2005, 07:20 PM
Sounds like you should be renamed the Chocolate Rhythem King!! Have a wonderful day RK!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Lory
11th-February-2005, 07:25 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday Richard :flower:

SilverFox
11th-February-2005, 07:33 PM
Many Happy Returns Richard

I hope there aren't too many candles on your cake.....You might do yourself an injury. :eek: :whistle: :wink:

Vince :cheers:

Clive Long
11th-February-2005, 07:50 PM

... otherwise we'll have a hrumphing grumpy RK for the coming year. :sad:

Sorry .. I thought that read

"we'll BE hrumphing RK for the coming year"

I'll drink to that (and can I join in?)

Anyway, Hippy Bathday.

Feeling Pink pointed me to your back at Ashtons - so I feel we are almost related, in a masculine, thigh-slapping kinda way.

CRL (they ARE there you know)

Lou
11th-February-2005, 08:07 PM
Hope you have a very happy birthday! :cheers:

(edited to add: next time you visit Chipping Sodbury - tell me!)

Zebra Woman
11th-February-2005, 08:19 PM
:cheers: :flower: Happy Birthday Richard :flower: :cheers:

I can offer you a kinda bluesy birthday dance at Ashtons on Wednesday :whistle:

Alison :hug: xx

Banana Man
11th-February-2005, 09:30 PM
RK is celebrating his birthday on Sunday. /SNIP/

Happy Birthday RK, make it a celebratory weekend and get all the dances you can!

Tues - Ceroc Surrey have a special at Ewell. BJs (aka Bojangles) at Welwyn Garden City where there's likely to be an Internaional teacher from the Goodnight Sweetheart event. Or ISH, where you're probably guaranteed a good time with Foxy! :whistle:

Minnie M
11th-February-2005, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday RK, make it a celebratory weekend and get all the dances you can - Tues - Ceroc Surrey have a special at Ewell........ Or ISH........

Please let us know where you will be dancing - would love a birthday dance too - please please please :cheers: :clap: :hug: :kiss:

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LilyB
12th-February-2005, 01:23 AM
Aha! A chance to be early ! :clap:

Happy Birthday, in advance, Richard!!!!! :cheers: If you get yourself down to Nortel for Ceroc Metro's Valentine's dance tomorrow night, we'll make sure you get lots of birthday dances :flower:

LilyB :hug: :kiss:

RobC
12th-February-2005, 02:32 AM
Happy Birthday RK, make it a celebratory weekend and get all the dances you can!

Tues - Ceroc Surrey have a special at Ewell.
Or if you actually want to dance on Sunday, Ceroc Surrey run a night down in Godalming. :nice:

Happy Birthday, wherever you end up Richard. :cheers:

under par
12th-February-2005, 02:36 AM
Have a great day Richard.

Many HAPPY RETURNS (or spins!!!!!)

See you soon

Banana Man
12th-February-2005, 02:36 AM
Or if you actually want to dance on Sunday, Ceroc Surrey run a night down in Godalming. :nice:

Yeh, come on down, I'll be there - for the first time, assuming I can find it. Might even buy you a drink RK. :cheers:

Divissima
12th-February-2005, 11:05 PM
Happy chocolatey birthday, RK. If you can make it to Jango, it would be lovely to see you... and we can guarantee you a birthday dance.

:hug:

Gadget
13th-February-2005, 01:42 AM
Happy birthday RK :cheers:

Sheepman
13th-February-2005, 03:56 AM
Happy Birthday RK, hope you have a great day, and look forward to seeing you later. (Especially if there is any chocolate cake left! :wink: )

Greg :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
13th-February-2005, 04:54 AM
Happy birthday Richard :hug:
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Save me a birthday dance for my next visit down London way, please :wink: :D

Sheena xx

Lynn
13th-February-2005, 11:31 AM
Happy Birthday - have a fab day!

Lynn :flower:

TheTramp
13th-February-2005, 12:36 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. King.

Hope you enjoy your day, and all the birthday dances you've been promised this week. I'll save mine for the next time I see you...!!

Mary
13th-February-2005, 01:25 PM
Happy Birthday Chocolate King. Have a great day Richard and hope to see you for a birthday dance tomorrow.

Loadsaluv and hugs,

M & TonyM

Rhythm King
14th-February-2005, 12:30 AM
Thank you all for your kind wishes. I had a great day, which did indeed include a very chocolatey cake :drool: , as well as lots of other yummy things(and started very bizarrely in the company of Captain Sensible amongst others :what: - no really, ask Feeling Pink!!). Hopefully I'll make it to Jango tomorrow night, for a dance :clap: .

Oh and if you sent me a text I apologise for not answering - my phone was full of messages and I only started receiving new ones when I deleted a load just now :blush:

R-K :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Sparkles
14th-February-2005, 12:45 PM
Belated Birthday wishes RK.
Hope you had a fab night last night, please save me a dance later :hug:

S. x

Shona
14th-February-2005, 03:49 PM
Happy Birthday R-K
Sorry it's late, hope you had a lovely day.
See you soon
S xx :hug:

Pammy
14th-February-2005, 05:47 PM
Happy Birthday Mate :grin:

Pammy
:flower:
x

Lindsay
14th-February-2005, 08:28 PM
Belated greetings R-K...
:hug: :kiss: