PDA

View Full Version : Worst fashion disaster

Clive Long
10th-February-2005, 08:30 PM
My name is Clive Long. I am a Ceroc poster (but I am trying to limit myself to once a day).

I am prompted by the glorious polo-neck and moustache of the "my-wife-next-door" thread to remember my worst (there have been many but this is the worst) fashion disaster I was responsible for.

I was 17. Second girl I had asked out and first to say yes. I was wearing my best trench coat, new jacket, best shirt.

Anyway, I arrived at her house at the appointed hour and pressed the door bell. Muffled noises behind the door, a short delay and then the vision of loveliness appeared. All quiet for a moment, she put her hand to her mouth, she squeeked and could only say, "My god, you are wearing three different checks."

I looked down, she was right. The evening turned to ashes.

Come on. Out with it.

DianaS
11th-February-2005, 12:28 AM
A nice cool skirt proceeeded top ride up my bum when I was dancing. The guy I was dancing with didn't notice me tugging it down as i danced and as the music got faster I didn't have time to tug it down
The dance stays with me and I was just glad it was at a regular venue where I don't ususally show my bum :blush:
If anyone wants the skirt I'll auction it on ebay proceeds to the tsumni disaster!

CJ
11th-February-2005, 01:22 AM
Maybe you'd make more if you were sponsored to wear it for a freestyle evening.... :devil:

:blush:

under par
11th-February-2005, 02:10 AM
Maybe you'd make more if you were sponsored to wear it for a freestyle evening.... :devil:

:blush:

I bid £20 ! :yeah:

(where and when is the venue and date?)

DianaS
11th-February-2005, 10:33 AM
I bid £20 ! :yeah:

(where and when is the venue and date?)
Well we are at the Jag Erdington on Saturday unless someone knows of a Valentines Ball...

Will
11th-February-2005, 12:39 PM
http://www.cerocmetro.com/albums/masked_ball_2003/Picture_029.jpg

David Franklin
11th-February-2005, 12:42 PM
I believe someone forgot their scarf, once...

Minnie M
11th-February-2005, 01:14 PM
Sorry Andy - but had to show it - you should NEVER wear black trainers with a PINK outfit :eek:

Katie
11th-February-2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry Andy - but had to show it - you should NEVER wear black trainers with a PINK outfit :eek:

Or trainers with my fur coat! What a faux pas! :rofl:

Lynn
11th-February-2005, 04:06 PM
Sorry Andy - but had to show it - you should NEVER wear black trainers with a PINK outfit :eek: Well at least he had co-ordinated the bag and the dress!