PDA

View Full Version : Nice smells

Feelingpink
10th-February-2005, 02:42 PM
I was dancing with a lovely man recently, blissfully snugged into his shoulder (yes, with my eyes closed) and realised that his collar stand still smelt fresh and wonderful - enough to make me wonder what washing powder he used. Ah, the advantage of a collared shirt over T-shirts :wink: , even when the rest of your partner's clothing reflects his earlier energetic dancing.

Has anyone else noticed this ... and if so, which washing powder smells the best?

Lindsay
10th-February-2005, 03:15 PM
'Radion' used to be nice, but they stopped it!

DianaS
10th-February-2005, 03:34 PM
Do ask and let us know
I like comfort softner It's lovely!

Will
10th-February-2005, 03:48 PM
I was dancing with a lovely man recently, blissfully snugged into his shoulder (yes, with my eyes closed) and realised that his collar stand still smelt fresh and wonderful - enough to make me wonder what washing powder he used. Ah, the advantage of a collared shirt over T-shirts :wink: , even when the rest of your partner's clothing reflects his earlier energetic dancing.

Has anyone else noticed this ... and if so, which washing powder smells the best?
So come on then Gus, what washing powder were you using?

CJ
10th-February-2005, 04:08 PM
...and I thought you were going to extol the virues of the sweet smell of success over Chelsea!!! :rolleyes:

Rhythm King
10th-February-2005, 04:12 PM
So come on then Gus, what washing powder were you using?
:rofl:
Think you might've hit the nail on the head there, mate!!!

BYW did you remember to turn on your headlights after leaving the pub last night? I was in front of Bill, who was in front of you and had no way of attracting your attention.

Will
10th-February-2005, 04:28 PM
:rofl:
Think you might've hit the nail on the head there, mate!!!

BYW did you remember to turn on your headlights after leaving the pub last night? I was in front of Bill, who was in front of you and had no way of attracting your attention.
I was travelling in Stealth mode. I then cunningly slipped past Bill who was then a very naughty boy and proceeded to drive in a way that would have got him into alot of trouble if Bex had been in the car, I'm sure. :whistle:

Feelingpink
10th-February-2005, 05:07 PM
Do ask and let us know...

I will ... but I don't know when since that particular lovely man is based south of London :tears: Perhaps some further research is called for? :grin:

Russell Saxby
10th-February-2005, 07:39 PM
I will ... but I don't know when since that particular lovely man is based south of London :tears: Perhaps some further research is called for? :grin:

I was hoping it was me :D bit a Southish London boy after all, then I realised I was wearing a t-shirt last time we danced :sad:

am trying to remember how you smelt, I will pay more attention next time :whistle:

Feelingpink
10th-February-2005, 08:59 PM
I was hoping it was me :D bit a Southish London boy after all, then I realised I was wearing a t-shirt last time we danced :sad:

... but can you remember your sartorial splendour the previous Sunday? :grin:

I can see this research being tremendous fun ... any time a vaguely slow song is played at a dance venue, I have complete justification in nabbing any man in a collared shirt - but only in the name of science, you understand :devil: It's not like I might actually enjoy it. Don't suppose there are any other follower 'scientists' out there to join me on this important mission? :flower:

Lory
10th-February-2005, 09:42 PM
Don't suppose there are any other follower 'scientists' out there to join me on this important mission? :flower:
Aww go on then, you've twisted my arm :whistle: :yum:

DianaS
11th-February-2005, 12:13 AM
Its a dirty job but someone has to do it...
ok YOU'RE ON!

Banana Man
11th-February-2005, 01:20 AM
Must confess I have a weakness for certain perfumes, Intense being the main one. :blush:

Decided I must go out and buy a few collared shirts, no particular reason, just feels like the right thing to do. :whistle:

Russell Saxby
11th-February-2005, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=Feelingpink]... but can you remember your sartorial splendour the previous Sunday? :grin:[/ QUOTE]
I can, I can ( but only after getting my dictionary out - sartorial ) and the memory of our dance :flower: .. I shall not wash that shirt ever again :eek:

under par
11th-February-2005, 02:00 AM
I was travelling in Stealth mode. I then cunningly slipped past Bill who was then a very naughty boy and proceeded to drive in a way that would have got him into alot of trouble if Bex had been in the car, I'm sure. :whistle:

Hello hello hello! Whats going on 'ere then?

:D :D

under par
11th-February-2005, 02:04 AM
Decided I must go out and buy a few collared shirts, no particular reason, just feels like the right thing to do. :whistle:

I thought I saw you in the queue, I bought 5 more than you , increase my chances maybe.......PLEEAASE!! :innocent:

Banana Man
11th-February-2005, 02:07 AM
I thought I saw you in the queue, I bought 5 more than you , increase my chances maybe.......PLEEAASE!! :innocent:

Paul, that's assuming the ladies can reach your shoulder to rest their head. :whistle:

Mind you, might be an excuse for even higher heels on their part - no names here. :devil:

under par
11th-February-2005, 02:12 AM
Paul, that's assuming the ladies can reach your shoulder to rest their head. :whistle:

Mind you, might be an excuse for even higher heels on their part - no names here. :devil:

Hadn't thought of that,........... its a full refund or a crackin' deal for an Ebay auction. What do you reckon? :whistle:

Sheepman
11th-February-2005, 12:58 PM
I have complete justification in nabbing any man in a collared shirt Just proceed with caution before you coller a copper's collar! :wink:

Greg

Sparkles
11th-February-2005, 01:14 PM
Is there a reason why we're investigating washing powder smells and not aftershaves? After all, when I'm looking for a guy to dance a slow song with I'm looking for a nice neck and shoulders to nuzzel up to, blow whether he's got a collar on his shirt or not! (collars tend to get in the way of nuzzling anyway :whistle: ) :innocent:
S. x

Gadget
11th-February-2005, 01:41 PM
I get the best of both worlds: Collarless shirts! :D

drathzel
11th-February-2005, 02:57 PM
It's not like I might actually enjoy it. Don't suppose there are any other follower 'scientists' out there to join me on this important mission? :flower:

Maybe... just maybe!

Actually Definitly! Nothing nicer than dancing with a goregous smelling male! :drool: