PDA

View Full Version : Lou's got a new boyfriend.

CJ
10th-February-2005, 02:28 PM
Well, ok maybe she hasn't.

But with regard to the Royal wedding...

let's say she had...

Can we all get pictures posted on the forum?

Can we all discuss their suitability for each other? His dress sense? Their moral/ethic stances? Their features? Whether or not they are aesthetically challenged?

Can we talk about them as if they are not here?

Can we write really brutal, personal attacks thinking they will never get to know?

Or shall we allow them to live theur lives quietly hoping they find the happiness we all seek?

Lou
10th-February-2005, 02:50 PM
Or shall we allow them to live theur lives quietly hoping they find the happiness we all seek?

(Errrmmm..... for the purposes of this post, can we assume that Jay doesn't know, and the hypothetical boyfriend is either Keanu Reeves or the lead singer of Rammstein, if that's OK with you! ;) )

Lory
10th-February-2005, 03:03 PM
(Errrmmm..... for the purposes of this post, can we assume that Jay doesn't know, and the hypothetical boyfriend is either Keanu Reeves or the lead singer of Rammstein, if that's OK with you! ;) )Erm NO because Keanu Reeves is hypothetically mine already! :na:

CJ
10th-February-2005, 03:12 PM
Actually, girls...

It is hypothetical because he bats for our team and he's actually Andy's. :wink:

Pammy
10th-February-2005, 03:39 PM
Never let silly rumours stand in the way :wink:

Lou
10th-February-2005, 05:00 PM
Erm NO because Keanu Reeves is hypothetically mine already! :na:
:rofl: Pah. He's sitting on my desk as I type this, telling me that it's all fibs! Especially the bit about Andy, dude. :whistle: