PDA

View Full Version : If Forum members were the exact opposite

Swinging bee
10th-February-2005, 10:32 AM
If you Know forum members traites, description ,Character etc. How would you describe them if they were the complete opposite? Include yourself in this. For instance, I would be short. young, with a normal sense of humour and Iwould never put my foot in it!...I could go on...How would you describe Andy Mc Gregor for instance?...Be careful!

Andy McGregor
10th-February-2005, 11:22 AM
...How would you describe Andy Mc Gregor for instance?...Be careful!

To be the exact opposite of me you'd be short, balding, camp and have many chins :whistle:

under par
10th-February-2005, 12:25 PM
To be the exact opposite of me you'd be short, balding, camp and have many chins :whistle:

No Andy you are describing the opposite of me. :whistle:

You are my ALTER EGO aren't you? :flower:

stewart38
10th-February-2005, 12:31 PM
I sometimes think Id admit Id made a mistake ? , but that cant be right ?

foxylady
10th-February-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd be peroxide blonde, very slim, ice maidenish, and boring as hell !!!!!!! (i'd probably simper a lot too.....) :wink: :rofl:

Zebra Woman
10th-February-2005, 01:38 PM
No Andy you are describing the opposite of me. :whistle:

You are my ALTER EGO aren't you? :flower:

Er ...hang on Paul...he's not quite your ALTER EGO. We saw you in your Tutu - remember??? :really: :drool: :drool:

Andy may be CAMP but you are CAMP on a much grander scale :worthy: :clap: :drool: :whistle:

:rofl:

ZW :hug:

CJ
10th-February-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, I'd be charming, sensitive, witty, intelligent. I could dance, lead, even follow.

:tears: What a cruel thread... :tears:

CJ
10th-February-2005, 01:55 PM
Afterthought:

Smurf Boy would be YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-February-2005, 02:32 PM
Smurf Boy would be YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
..and always on topic :)

azande
10th-February-2005, 02:35 PM
And I would be a Microsoft supporter!!!!!! :what:

under par
10th-February-2005, 02:49 PM
And I would be a Microsoft supporter!!!!!! :what:

and Will would support a FOOTBALL team! :wink: :rofl:

Feelingpink
10th-February-2005, 02:52 PM
Afterthought:

Smurf Boy would be YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

... so I'd be BLUE :tears: , hate cooking, dancing and photography with equal passion but have HUNDREDS of pairs of shoes. Hmmm, this could be OK, actually.

Gadget
10th-February-2005, 02:55 PM
Perhaps I could spell, have enough time to do everything, be rich enough not to care about money,... but then again I wouldn't find anything to spend it on, have no inclination to do anything even if I had the time, and where would I be without creative spelling?

Na. I'm glad to be me.

CJ
10th-February-2005, 02:56 PM
..and always on topic :)

And we were starting to believe this world could actually exist!

Pah. :tears:

Lory
10th-February-2005, 03:00 PM
ZebraWoman, Miss Conduct and I wouldn't be SCAREY and SilverFox wouldn't be SCARED! :wink: :rofl:

CJ
10th-February-2005, 03:15 PM
I cant speak for Miss Conduct (I think) but you two are mere pussy cats... :D

I think Andy's make up bag instills more fear than you two combined.

SilverFox
10th-February-2005, 03:35 PM
Lory wouldn't know anything (no intimate secrets, revealing details and major goss) about anyone on the MJ scene. :whistle: :devil:

Will
10th-February-2005, 03:46 PM
And in this world of opposites, Chelsea would be able to beat Man City :wink:

TheTramp
10th-February-2005, 03:47 PM
I'd be nice. And be able to dance!!

ChrisA
10th-February-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, I'd be charming, sensitive, witty, intelligent. I could dance, lead, even follow.

And I would be staggeringly cool, completely indifferent to eejits of all descriptions, on the dancefloor and off, and therefore impossible to wind up.

I might even occasionally show evidence of a personality :wink:

Feelingpink
10th-February-2005, 04:04 PM
Silver Fox wouldn't wiggle, Clive Long would, Sal wouldn't giggle, Sparkles wouldn't sparkle :tears: , Will and DavidB wouldn't be caught dead with a pint unless it was orange juice :cheers: , Sheepy would lack all subtlety in his dancing and ChrisA and Gus would both enjoy women anticipating their moves :rofl: ... and none of us would go to tea dances since none of us likes cake or dancing and we really must have an early night. That includes Andy McGregor, who only wears brown, dull clothes.

CJ
10th-February-2005, 04:10 PM
Andy McGregor, who only wears brown, dull clothes.

NOW, I could handle that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azande
10th-February-2005, 08:04 PM
How would you describe Andy Mc Gregor for instance? Not on my IGNORE list!! :rofl: :rofl:

Bangers & Mash
10th-February-2005, 09:08 PM
I'd be quiet, patient, softly spoken, modest and ugly :wink:

Dance Demon
10th-February-2005, 09:18 PM
I'd be quiet, patient, softly spoken, modest and ugly :wink:

No, no, no Bangers.....we're talking OPPOSITES here...... :wink:

Bangers & Mash
10th-February-2005, 09:33 PM
No, no, no Bangers.....we're talking OPPOSITES here...... :wink:

so, you've noticed how softly spoken I am then :whistle:

Minnie M
10th-February-2005, 10:49 PM
I would look like Chickadee with blonde hair :D be highly intellegent and articulate, able to spell, never get upset over silly things and don't like food much :rofl:

drathzel
11th-February-2005, 04:40 AM
I'd be tall, blonde,big chested, happy, nice, able to dance, domesticated, a good cook.....In short i'd be the perfect woman :tears:

Gadget
11th-February-2005, 09:56 AM
I'd be tall, blonde,big chested, happy, nice, able to dance, domesticated, a good cook.....In short i'd be the perfect woman :tears:
na. Please don't change. (...well, perhaps the cook bit, but I wouldn't touch anything else... erm :devil: perhaps the wrong phrase :devil::blush::devil: )

under par
11th-February-2005, 11:25 AM
I think I would be short, a great dance, a fantastic golfer....good looking and never wear PINK TUTU ever honest! :really: :really:

Sparkles
11th-February-2005, 11:37 AM
This is difficult, but I think I'd be short, slim, blonde, shy and an optomist. Hmm, the anti-me could be every guy's dream :sick: :what: :sad: :tears:

A very disillusioned Sparkles.

drathzel
11th-February-2005, 02:30 PM
na. Please don't change. (...well, perhaps the cook bit, but I wouldn't touch anything else... erm :devil: perhaps the wrong phrase :devil::blush::devil: )

aww sweetie!

Dx :hug:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-February-2005, 02:35 PM
This is difficult, but I think I'd be short, slim, blonde, shy and an optomist. Hmm, the anti-me could be every guy's dream :sick: :what: :sad: :tears:

A very disillusioned Sparkles.

Not wanting to comment in any sense on the real or imagined self-attributed features of present company (excepting possibly her spelling), but what leads you to believe that short and shy is any more attractive than tall and outgoing?

SilverFox
11th-February-2005, 03:49 PM
This is difficult, but I think I'd be short, slim, blonde, shy and an optomist. Hmm, the anti-me could be every guy's dream :sick: :what: :sad: :tears: The anti-you AND the real you...TOGETHER!

That's my kinda dream. :devil: :devil: :blush:

Sheepman
11th-February-2005, 04:32 PM
Andy Mc would be a gay chain smoker, who occasionally snogs women, despite being the most shy retiring person you ever met!

I'd be tall, blonde, fat, and a woman, content to bounce up and down to anything as I'd have no interest in music. I'd dress immaculately, and constanly spike other dancers with my stillettos, but not give a damn. Chris Parker would be my dance idol!
and an optomist. and a perfect speller! :devil: you'd also be insufferably arrogant, despite having no views on anything, and you'd be the plain ugly forum serf!

The Oracle and Pammy would swap roles :devil:

Greg

Little Monkey
11th-February-2005, 04:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I would be.... Boring, grumpy, tall, skinny, blonde (loooong hair!), drop-dead gorgeous, work in an office, live in a penthouse, be stinking rich and drive a Lotus. Oh, and I'd have a cat, be a terrible cook, and own about 153 pairs of shoes, and be a really graceful dancer! :rofl: .... And love shopping... :eek:

Think I like being me.... Apart from the money bit...

Monkey

drathzel
11th-February-2005, 05:15 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I would be.... Boring, grumpy, tall, skinny, blonde (loooong hair!), drop-dead gorgeous, work in an office, live in a penthouse, be stinking rich and drive a Lotus. Oh, and I'd have a cat, be a terrible cook, and own about 153 pairs of shoes, and be a really graceful dancer! :rofl: .... And love shopping... :eek:

Think I like being me.... Apart from the money bit...

Monkey

I think i prefer the actual you too!!!!! :hug:

Lory
11th-February-2005, 05:37 PM
Franck would be tea total and prudish

Sheena would only wear regulation black plimsolls and baggy old T-shirts

Foxylady wouldn't flirt

Graham would be thick

DD would be Mick's fav DJ

ChrisA would wear only white

Chicklet would be a new age hippy

MinnieM would be an old battle-axe

Sparkles wouldn't be tactile

Lily would be able to do a 'dohnut' on David

Sheepman would only need a pocket for his keys

And Stewart38 would think before posting :whistle:

Little Monkey
11th-February-2005, 07:39 PM
I think i prefer the actual you too!!!!! :hug:

Thanks! :hug: :flower:

Happy Monkey!

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2005, 08:41 PM
Sheena would only wear regulation black plimsolls and baggy old T-shirts

I could do that :wink:

well maybe not :whistle: :whistle:

Andy McGregor
15th-February-2005, 08:58 PM
Lory would own one pair of low-heeled shoes that she wears all the time.

cheeks
15th-February-2005, 09:49 PM
I could do that :wink:

well maybe not :whistle: :whistle:

Sheena that would be impossible you would have no fab shoes, no fab outfits,aaaaaahhh :tears:, which would make you sad and grumpy :sick:

we definately all prefer the tiggerbabe.....the way she is... :clap: :flower:

the opposite would not be worth thinking about babe...

:hug:

Cheeks. x

RobC
15th-February-2005, 10:17 PM
Hmm, lets think. I'd be ruggishly good looking, slim with a body to die for and with girls hanging off each arm and make my living from dancing (think Dan Baines :whistle: ) who is a fully qualified CTA teacher singing the praises of the Champs being held at the Palais for another year. :devil:

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2005, 10:56 PM
Sheena that would be impossible!
Nah! I'm sure something could be done with regulation black plimsolls :wink: :waycool: and there must be a baggy t-shirt round here somewhere :eek: :eek:

Andy McGregor
15th-February-2005, 11:03 PM
Hmm, lets think. I'd be ruggishly good looking, slim with a body to die for and with girls hanging off each arm and make my living from dancing (think Dan Baines :whistle: ) who is a fully qualified CTA teacher singing the praises of the Champs being held at the Palais for another year. :devil:
It sounds like RobC and I would be twins :innocent:

cheeks
16th-February-2005, 12:32 AM
Nah! I'm sure something could be done with regulation black plimsolls :wink: :waycool: and there must be a baggy t-shirt round here somewhere :eek: :eek:

Yes designer black plimsolls and baggy t-shirt with belt that matched all the accessories................... :flower: know you to well :wink:

Cruella
7th-July-2007, 10:33 PM
Dug up this old thread.
I would be a quiet, shy, and flat chested geek. Waiting in a dark corner all night to be asked to dance. Especially to the Bongo Song. :sick:

Beowulf
7th-July-2007, 11:35 PM
I would be a quiet, shy, and flat chested geek. Waiting in a dark corner all night to be asked to dance. Especially to the Bongo Song. :sick:

Ere !! Nowt wrong with being a Shy Quiet Flat Chested Geek.. I mean.. That describes me exactly It does. :grin:

My Exact opposite. hmm...

Confident but Unfriendly.. which probably would make him cocky and arrogant, great dancer but egotistical ,he would have No sense of humour but a really REALLY acute sense of smell. :wink: He'd hate technology, mathematics and science fiction and would probably be a lawyer or a historian for a living.

Doesn't sound like the sort of person I'd like to meet.:sick:

Mezzosoprano
10th-July-2007, 12:51 PM
I'd be tall, blonde and slim. I'd have no boobs to speak of at all and I'd hate Haagen Daaz!

I'd be a quiet retiring soul with no line in backchat (Franck would love that!!) and no sense of humour.

I would have a demure bearing and I would follow perfectly ALL THE TIME!!

I'd probably work in engineering or something technical.....:eek:

I don't like her, she's no fun!!!

Beowulf
10th-July-2007, 12:55 PM
I'd probably work in engineering or something technical.....:eek:

I don't like her, she's no fun!!!

Hey Engineering's Fun !! Just Read Dilbert (http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/)!!

Mezzosoprano
10th-July-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey Engineering's Fun !! Just Read Dilbert (http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/)!!

That's all just publicity Beo!!! I'm married to an Engineer.... they have some really BORING conversations at work.... imagine it....discussions on "is the pipe big enough"!!

Nope... not for me... and anyway, my maths would have to be past O level standard - I dropped maths as soon as it was legally possible!!!

Beowulf
10th-July-2007, 01:23 PM
Gadget would be shy , retiring , hesitant and lacking in confidence. he'd never be on the dance floor and would have to be dragged on kicking and screaming for a dance.

wait a sec... THAT'S ME!! :eek:

Baruch
16th-July-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd be loud, an atheist, hate dancing except with bouncy hands, and I'd be slim. And female. And blonde. And English. And I'd probably work in an old people's home.

Trouble
17th-July-2007, 10:39 AM
:respect: I would be shy, blondehaired, flat chested and totally rude.:respect:

I would be a really bad follower but an excellent lead.

I would be a liar and never speak as i find.

I would be a lesbian.

I would hate to eat curry.

I would love prince

I would hate DTS

oooooooooh the list is endless. I quite like the lesbian one tho.!!!!! :whistle: different.!! :whistle: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TurboTomato
17th-July-2007, 12:55 PM
hate dancing except with bouncy hands

:rofl: :respect:

Missy D
17th-July-2007, 01:19 PM
I would be short, blonde, educated, stacked, wear lots clothes, snooty and never drop my keys around Silverfox :wink:

dee
17th-July-2007, 01:24 PM
I would be tall dark and skinny with no boobs and have lots of confidence

Double Trouble
17th-July-2007, 04:48 PM
I'd be an ugly pain in the arse.

Gav
17th-July-2007, 05:00 PM
I'd have the balls to take the p1ss out of everyone on this thread. :rolleyes:
Where's WittyBird when you need her?

Trouble
17th-July-2007, 08:25 PM
Dug up this old thread.

the opposite Cruella the opposite.... :wink: :wink: :respect: :love:

CJ
17th-July-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd be an ugly pain in the arse.

instead of an arse with an ugly pain??