PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Manchester - New venue - 24th Feb

Paul F
9th-February-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I am increadibly excited and pleased to announce the opening of a FANTASTIC new venue.

On Thursday 24th Feb we are launching a brand new Ceroc night in Wigan, Gtr Manchester.

And the best bit............

Its in the MONACO BALLROOM !! :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool:

For those who dont know this venue it is absolutely sensational.

The monaco ballroom is famous in the area for hosting some great bands and dance competitions. It is a period ballroom that brings with it an atmosphere that cannot be rivalled.

The floor is to die for. A HUGE (and i mean huge), professional sprung dancefloor that is treated and maintained to the highest standard.

The resident sound system is almost as big as the dancefloor :grin: ...well not quite but it is fixed and produces crystal clear sound

The bar :worthy: its big, and its cheap (£1.50 for a pint) - enough said

The ceiling above the dancefloor houses numerous air-conditioning vents which deluge the dancefloor in cool air.

The venue has a multi-tiered viewing area and has a 400 person capacity (thats for dancing) - 700 for a concert :eek:

Its very rare to find a venue that is big enough to accommodate the largest functions and yet has an intimate and friendly atmosphere. I have seen a lot of venues and I can guarantee this is one of the best.

All this and its only 5 minutes from the M61 junction 5.

If you are free and fancy being part of what will be a brilliant night it would be great to see you there.

Details will be on the website shortly - www.ceroc-manchester.co.uk