PDA

View Full Version : Twyford Freestyle - Sat 26th Feb (Billco's Bday!)

Bex
8th-February-2005, 10:42 PM
Hi All,

We've got another Twyford Freestyle on Saturday 26th February!! 8.00pm till midnight, with the usual tea, coffee & cookies later on to keep your energy levels up! Class with Billco at 8.15pm

Unfortunately, TWK can't make it to spin the discs for us but we're sooooo pleased to announce that Dan the Man returns to Twyford (you may remember Dan's cool set at the Uniform party :worthy: ) - we also have none other than Funky Si heading to Twyford :clap: to play us a set all the way from Ceroc Kent!

It's going to be a fantastic night, we're also celebrating Billco's Birthday (all chocolate donations welcome :drool: ) so come along and help us give him the bumps :whistle: err, maybe not!!

Who's coming then?

Bex

Mary
9th-February-2005, 01:36 AM
Fantastic! Can't wait. Twyford on Saturday, T-dance on Sunday, and Jango on Monday - what a great warm up for Blackpool!! AND, hopefully, a birthday dance with Billco himself please.

OK, attire conference please. :D

M

Cruella
9th-February-2005, 09:53 PM
So who's going to Twyford? I'm sure going. Simon R you owe me a dance!! So hope you are there for me to collect!! :grin:

Simon r
10th-February-2005, 02:29 PM
So who's going to Twyford? I'm sure going. Simon R you owe me a dance!! So hope you are there for me to collect!! :grin:
i'll be there ready and waiting :kiss:

Mary
10th-February-2005, 11:35 PM

And put me in the queue as well. :wink:

M

Simon r
11th-February-2005, 08:43 AM
And put me in the queue as well. :wink:

M
added to the list but you were at the top .... :worthy:

CJ
11th-February-2005, 09:17 PM
I'll be there.

(can I hang round simon r and get his cast offs?!?!?!?)

Zebra Woman
11th-February-2005, 10:12 PM
I'll be there.

(can I hang round simon r and get his cast offs?!?!?!?)

Hmmm...... CJ

Are Lory, Miss Conduct and Zebra Woman scary? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are Black and White shoes scary ?

:rofl:

Watch your back :devil:

CJ
11th-February-2005, 10:21 PM
Hmmm...... CJ

Ooooooohhhhhhhh, ALISON

Are Lory, Miss Conduct and Zebra Woman scary? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Collectively, quite possibly. Individually, I'm sure I'd have you eating out my, erm, well, um, hand. :yum:

Are Black and White shoes scary ?

Surely, as a zebra you have black and white hooves, not shoes.
Have never come in B&W's. I'm sure with a little encouragement, you could make me come in anything you wanted. :whistle:

Watch your back :devil:

That's Lory's job, petal. And she does it, SO well.... :wink: (I have the lipstick marks to prove it!! :eek: )

Clive Long
11th-February-2005, 10:27 PM
<< snip >>

Have never come in B&W's. I'm sure with a little encouragement, you could make me come in anything you wanted. :whistle:

So this is the Glaswegian charm offensive? :what:

Drathzel, take him outside and have a few words with him please.

CRL

CJ
11th-February-2005, 10:39 PM
So this is the Glaswegian charm offensive? :what:

Drathzel, take him outside and have a few words with him please.

CRL

Clive, FYI you'll recieve no bonus points for calling a Fifer a Wegie!! Not the done thing.

That said, my post refers to some unfinished business between ZW and myself: with regard to whether I arrive in pants or not!! In order to protect the innocent is better you don't ask! :rolleyes:

I'm not a B&W shoe type, myself. :eek: :rofl: Is the insinuation that Simon is?!? :confused:

Now, all that said, back on topic, anyone?!?!?!?!!??! :whistle:

Bex
15th-February-2005, 02:53 PM
I've got some Good News and I've got some Bad News on the Twyford Freestyle....................

The Bad News is.......the lovely Dan the Man Hudson can't make it to DJ :sad:

The Good News is that Ceroc Jock has agreed to do a DJ set for us instead! :grin:

So the line up is now 'Funky Si' from Ceroc Kent fame and 'Ceroc Jock' from Ceroc Scotland - how lucky are we!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (hands are hurting now!)

Hope to see you all there!
Bex

Bill
16th-February-2005, 05:12 PM
I've got some Good News and I've got some Bad News on the Twyford Freestyle....................

The Good News is that Ceroc Jock has agreed to do a DJ set for us instead! :grin:

Hope to see you all there!
Bex

That's good news ???????? Are you lot really desperate :whistle: Bet he wears his kilt :wink: :D

Anyway, really sorry I can't make it down for the event and especially to wish the boy well on his birthday. Sure it'll be a great night but hope to see you both soon.

happy birthday for the 26th Bilco

:cheers: :flower:

Bex
23rd-February-2005, 11:48 AM
Shame we won't see you too Bill, but hopefully you'll fit us in your schedule over the Summer sometime!!

Another update on Saturday night, the Super Cool Simon R will be taking the class (allowing Billco more time to scoff his Birthday choccies!) Word has it that Simon R will be showing all of you how to dance like his avatar!! :rofl:

See you Saturday,
Bex

Banana Man
24th-February-2005, 01:16 AM
Shame we won't see you too Bill, but hopefully you'll fit us in your schedule over the Summer sometime!!

Another update on Saturday night, the Super Cool Simon R will be taking the class (allowing Billco more time to scoff his Birthday choccies!) Word has it that Simon R will be showing all of you how to dance like his avatar!! :rofl:

See you Saturday,
Bex

Don't think Billco's going to have much time for choccies - heard there are a lot of ladies going to be demanding his attention. Might have to come down to help take care of the surplus. :whistle:

Simon r
24th-February-2005, 10:34 AM
Don't think Billco's going to have much time for choccies - heard there are a lot of ladies going to be demanding his attention. Might have to come down to help take care of the surplus. :whistle:

hey...... thats my job.

Bex
24th-February-2005, 10:42 AM

Surplus ladies or surplus choccies?

Sparkles
24th-February-2005, 11:42 AM
Surplus ladies or surplus choccies?

Knowing Banana Man, probably both :whistle: :wink:
See you all on Saturday - I'll be bringing Sal and Foxylady along with me (I hope those choccies give BillCo the energy he'll need for dancing with us all!).
Simon r, save me a dance or two, pretty please? :flower:
S. x

Simon r
24th-February-2005, 12:45 PM
See you all on Saturday - I'll be bringing Sal and Foxylady along with me (I hope those choccies give BillCo the energy he'll need for dancing with us all!).
Simon r, save me a dance or two, pretty please? :flower:
S. x
You have not got to ask i'll be looking for you ....
it will be good to see you both again loads to catch up on. :hug:

Bex
24th-February-2005, 01:13 PM
S. x

Hmmmnnnn, don't think I'm going to get a look in for a dance on Saturday night with all these beauties coming to Twyford :tears: Will have to resort to plan B......dress myself head to toe in Cadbury wrappers!!!! :grin:

Simon r
24th-February-2005, 01:15 PM
Hmmmnnnn, don't think I'm going to get a look in for a dance on Saturday night with all these beauties coming to Twyford :tears: Will have to resort to plan B......dress myself head to toe in Cadbury wrappers!!!! :grin:
so that will be making a silk purse out of a sows ear....
love you really

foxylady
27th-February-2005, 09:17 PM
Despite overlong journey time, what a fab night :clap: :clap:

Huge thanks to Billco and Bex for a splendid evening, and really delicious cookies !!!!

Some wonderful men to dance with.... KGD, SpinDr, SimonR :drool: , Billco, Bananaman, Ceroc Jock, Silver Fox, & ChrisA to name but a few... oh and Sparkles for two really awesome dances :wink:

Foxy

Minnie M
27th-February-2005, 09:44 PM

Huge thanks to Billco and Bex for a splendid evening, and really delicious cookies !!!!

Some wonderful men to dance with.... KGD, SpinDr, SimonR :drool: , Billco, Bananaman, Ceroc Jock, Silver Fox, & ChrisA to name but a few... oh and Sparkles for two really awesome dances :wink:

Foxy

Got to get myself a GPS :tears:

Bex
28th-February-2005, 04:48 PM

Foxy

Hi Foxy,

Lovely to meet you at last (loved the top!!!)

Billco and I had a fab time. Lots of wonderful dancers there on Saturday, a real pleasure to watch :worthy: .

Special thanks to Ceroc Jock and Funky Si for some fab choons. Also for my memorable dance with Silver Fox (still chuckling about it :D :worthy: )

Thanks,
Bex

Zebra Woman
28th-February-2005, 05:12 PM
/snip......
Special thanks to Ceroc Jock and Funky Si for some fab choons. Also for my memorable dance with Silver Fox (still chuckling about it :D :worthy: )

Thanks,
Bex

:yeah: Thanks :clap: :cheers: :flower:

I had a really brilliant night.It was a good night for introductions too :cheers: . Thanks for the fab dances - Simon R, BillCo, SpinDr, Silver Fox, ChrisA, Funky Si, Banana Man, Groovy Dancer ... :drool:

Have to say my most memorable dance was with CJ :blush: (still chuckling/having nightmares about it :rofl: :rofl: :eek: :eek: )

ZW :devil:

Simon r
1st-March-2005, 09:22 AM
Hi there everybody
thanks for all the fab dances on saturday wow what a night ....
from 8.00 i never managed to sit down loads of fab dancers and cool tunes.
Even though i am TWK 's biggest fan the set by CJ and Funky Si kept twyford rocking for the entire night....
well done guys.....
CJ takes a lot of guts dancing in a kilt but man you carried it off ....
Too many fab dancers to name so thankyou to you all ....
even managed a carry out service (sally) Porters are us...
love you all lots
simon
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

CJ
2nd-March-2005, 04:08 PM
Well, I enjoyed it.

Amazing dances. Honorouble mentions go to: Lory, Foxy, Sparkles, Joanne and Sal's foot!! :blush:

Special mentions go to: ZW :eek: :wink: :rofl: :devil: :devil: and Miss Conduct :drool: .

EXTRA special mention to: Funky Si for THAT tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum:

I was fairly, um, well, experimental with the set: figuring, well what the hell; I've no idea what you are used to down here, so just give it my best shot with my fave "interesting" dance tunes....

Fine cookies and the best burger bar for miles!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx to all for having me down. I look forward to next time...