PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Wythall 8 Feb

El Salsero Gringo
7th-February-2005, 06:53 PM
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum -

being in Brum tomorrow, are there any Forum members going to be at Wythall? It would be ever so nice to put faces to names if so.

Yogi_Bear
7th-February-2005, 10:55 PM
No, but I have been once and had quite a good night. Especially as I won the raffle! :rofl: I would recommend it for quality of dancers and reasonable music. It can get crowded , especially later on in the evening - fairly small venue.

jivecat
7th-February-2005, 11:31 PM
No, but I have been once and had quite a good night. Especially as I won the raffle! :rofl: I would recommend it for quality of dancers and reasonable music. It can get crowded , especially later on in the evening - fairly small venue.

Friendly crowd, there. I won a raffle there as well. I got a huge tin of After Eights, months past their sell-by date.

Yogi_Bear
8th-February-2005, 09:17 AM
Friendly crowd, there. I won a raffle there as well. I got a huge tin of After Eights, months past their sell-by date.Well, I did win a drinkable bottle of wine and some snacks...was a bit embarrassed to win it though as a first time attender!

MartinHarper
8th-February-2005, 12:35 PM
I've not gone to Wythall for a few weeks, but I might go tonight. Fancy a dance, Gringo?

Yogi_Bear
8th-February-2005, 12:41 PM
As I used to live a couple of miles away I found a trip to the Wythall venue quite nostalgic. Of all the classes, it probably had the slowest build-up of any...