PDA

View Full Version : Do we like a heated spa or pool for the garden?

Dreadful Scathe
1st-February-2005, 10:47 AM
SO - heated pools ? My friend has one, show off - Ive been in it, very nice, but they costs about £3000 for the most basic one. Who would get one ? :)

DianaS
1st-February-2005, 11:37 AM
SO - heated pools ? My friend has one, show off - Ive been in it, very nice, but they costs about £3000 for the most basic one. Who would get one ? :)
people who like to slowly cook their friends. It's a natural development from the barbecue. Personally I think they are rather common, like leatherette bars in the corner of your living room but in 20 years they should have retro chic

angelique
1st-February-2005, 01:29 PM

:yeah:
Not on your life. I only need to get in the bath with any of my 3 little darlings to enjoy the the "bubble" effect that is similar to that of a jacuzzi :rofl:

AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! :clap: :rofl:

philsmove
1st-February-2005, 02:28 PM
Don't think the frogs in my pool will like it being heated

Lynn
1st-February-2005, 02:47 PM
I had a friend from Germany staying last year. She invited me to go swimming with her (I can't really swim but can get by - don't laugh - if I wear arm bands :blush: ). She had other friends who lived nearby and have a large indoor heated pool and jacuzzi in a building at the back of their house. It was lovely, but I think you would need to be pretty well off to have one!

Sheepman
1st-February-2005, 02:54 PM
costs about £3000 for the most basic one. Who would get one ? :) It helps if you know someone who works for a spa pool company. So after one of the Christmas dance parties, at 2 in the morning we settled into the spa, under the stars, while drinking a bottle of bubbly. Mmmmmmmm, guaranteed to ease away any aches and pains, can't wait till there's another dance in her area...

I'm feeling all relaxed and gooey just remembering it. :eek:
Greg

bobgadjet
1st-February-2005, 09:25 PM
:yeah:
Not on your life. I only need to get in the bath with any of my 3 little darlings to enjoy the the "bubble" effect that is similar to that of a jacuzzi :rofl:

AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! :clap: :rofl:
and no doubt a large helping of beans for dinner might enhance the effect :rofl:

No money for a spa. spending it all on my large pond, with river and 6ft waterfall. It's only about 2 years behind, but at least I have the main structure. Dont think it should be bubbled of heated tho :grin:

Lindsay
3rd-February-2005, 08:57 PM
Get one smurf...! You have the space for it.
Be good for you soirées, and bubba smurf will like it :(

ChrisA
4th-February-2005, 08:15 PM
SO - heated pools ?
Definitely.

But even better if you have a mate with one and he invites you to, ahem, parties :devil: