PDA

View Full Version : MJ Hall of Fame - Andy McGregor

Minnie M
31st-January-2005, 06:26 PM
..............He has put fun and contraversy into Modern Jive - his double trouble threesomes, and cross dressing - no one else has ever dared to go there. You may love him or hate him, but there is no denying he deserves a place in the Hall of Fame

Andy & Holly last year at Blackpool

DianaS
16th-February-2005, 04:48 PM
I'd like to nominate Andy for caring about the dancers the young, the pretty, and the vunerable :whistle:
...and for being outspoken about the predatory types who feed on these young morsels.

Seriously, he's a man of good character who has added to the community by not only being an absolute star (see Minnie above) but also being outspoken, honest and direct :worthy:

Northants Girly
16th-February-2005, 05:03 PM
I'd like to nominate Andy for caring about the dancers the young, the pretty, and the vunerable :whistle:
...and for being outspoken about the predatory types who feed on these young morsels.

Seriously, he's a man of good character who has added to the community by not only being an absolute star (see Minnie above) but also being outspoken, honest and direct :worthy: :yeah: He sure is a love - though a sometimes slightly naughty one :devil:

DianaS
16th-February-2005, 05:22 PM
:yeah: He sure is a love - though a sometimes slightly naughty one :devil:
hmmmph He's never been naughty with ME :tears:

Andy McGregor
16th-February-2005, 05:46 PM
hmmmph He's never been naughty with ME :tears:

It's only by request :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-February-2005, 05:54 PM
It's only by request :wink:
ok, will you be naughty with me please ? :)

Andy McGregor
16th-February-2005, 06:04 PM
ok, will you be naughty with me please ? :)
Again?

Nobody's ever asked for a second helping :whistle:

CJ
16th-February-2005, 06:33 PM
Nobody's ever asked for a second helping :whistle:

Andy, we both know that sick little blue boy is BEYOND helping!!!!!!!!!!