PDA

View Full Version : Small fish membership gone??

Lindsay
31st-January-2005, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know whether or not the small fish commercial membership option has ceased? Someone I know in Glasgow has been trying to find out and sign-up (and I might renew mine). Not sure if Franck is away at the mo', as he hasn't replied to PMs.

Dreadful Scathe
31st-January-2005, 05:17 PM
mmm fish....something fishy going on here...black helicopters......im rambling...pull up...aah charlie at 6 o'clock and ive forgot to book a table...

Rhythm King
31st-January-2005, 05:52 PM
Does anyone know whether or not the small fish commercial membership option has ceased? Someone I know in Glasgow has been trying to find out and sign-up (and I might renew mine). Not sure if Franck is away at the mo', as he hasn't replied to PMs.

So is that the sort of membership you need, in order to help bouncy beginners?

Well some of them do, but I agree it's not that common. I carry a wet haddock specifically for the purpose of beating beginners that bounce their hands. Mostly it isn't needed, though, since a friendly "do that again and i'll slap you with this wet haddock" usually suffices

:rofl:

R-K :flower:

Andy McGregor
31st-January-2005, 07:18 PM
help bouncy beginners?

I don't think it's beginners bouncing in those giant white balloons. I think they're after me - HELP!

Lindsay
31st-January-2005, 10:01 PM
Hehehehe :rofl:

Rhythm King
1st-February-2005, 12:16 PM
I don't think it's beginners bouncing in those giant white balloons. I think they're after me - HELP!

"I am not a number - I'M A FREE MAN!!"

Signed No 6

Lindsay
10th-February-2005, 12:34 AM
Commercial membership/advertising on the forum has ceased... All existing subscriptions are being honoured but renewals are not permitted. Not sure why- did we miss something??

[Franck doesn't wish to discuss it so don't ask 'im!]