PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to filthycute???

DavidB
14th-November-2002, 02:16 PM
Is she still recovering from her Birthday drink?

Stuart M
14th-November-2002, 02:22 PM
Possibly, after the recent revelations concerning posting frequency on the Forum, she's abstaining - like someone else I know :)

CJ
14th-November-2002, 02:36 PM
As far as I know she was off to play her part in the clone wars before she gives birth to Sheena's love child.

But that could be a wild and vicious rumour started by Curtain.:wink:

So, in case it's true, Sshh:innocent:

filthycute
14th-November-2002, 05:54 PM
The rumours aren't true i'm afraid....

Just been an extremely busy bunny...(tinged with a little illness)
Trying to move house.....trying to catch up on all my behind college work....trying to fit in a social life....and erm...other things :wink:

Just got a helluva lot to keep me oocupied. No fear though! It will soon be done and dusted and i'm sure i'll manage to get my brain to work again in the very near future and think of something to post....well apart from this.

See all you guys and dolls next Saturday!!!

Rarin' to go!!! :D:D:D

filthycute x x

Bill
14th-November-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
The rumours aren't true i'm afraid....

Just got a helluva lot to keep me oocupied. No fear though! It will soon be done and dusted and i'm sure i'll manage to get my brain to work again in the very near future and think of something to post....well apart from this.

See all you guys and dolls next Saturday!!!

Rarin' to go!!! :D:D:D

filthycute x x

What poor excuses.................. it has been rather quiet around here although Wendy has been trying her best to take over along with Gadget :eek: :rolleyes:

Well look forward to seeing you healthy and refreshed next week.

Tiggerbabe
14th-November-2002, 09:09 PM
You leave my poor baby alone you lot!!!!:reallymad :reallymad

Just because we're sharing a room together next weekend there's no need to get jealous:wink: :wink:

And could it be that she's been hit in the butt by that wee bloke with the bow and arrow :wink:

Heather
14th-November-2002, 09:32 PM
:wink: :wink: I think that's fair comment Sheena!!!!!!!
Methinks she's forsaken the computer keyboard for some other attraction tonight!!!
:cheers:
Heather
:kiss:

Wendy
14th-November-2002, 09:42 PM
Well I've only been trying hard recently so I can win best poster for November.* After that I'm handing back to FC and Jayne and Janet and Emma and Rachel (ALL very quiet these days ???) so they can fight it out in December.

Wx

* Graham has worked out the stats and I can't be beaten apparently but I think he wants me to write something on another thread before he confirms that I've won publicly...:confused: :wink:

Jayne
14th-November-2002, 10:57 PM
tee hee hee.

I'm here briefly.... Missing you all! Will get some work done and then I might be able to come back to the forum in a couple of weeks time - and then it'll be time for lab work so I'll have no computer.... :tears:

I'll catch up with you all at the party next week though...

Jayne
:nice:

filthycute
15th-November-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by SheenaAnd could it be that she's been hit in the butt by that wee bloke with the bow and arrow :wink:

Originally posted by Heather
:wink: :wink: I think that's fair comment Sheena!!!!!!!
Methinks she's forsaken the computer keyboard for some other attraction tonight!!!
:cheers:
Heather
:kiss:

Ahhh shucks! you got me sussed! And what an Attraction it was :what: :wink:

filthycute x x

val
15th-November-2002, 08:31 PM
:confused: Oh, I can't bear the suspense! WHO are we talking about? ! ! Please put us out of our misery!

WHO is he, how long, does he dance and if so WHERE? FC come clean. Again.

Clues are very welcome.

:grin:

Gus
15th-November-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by val
FC come clean.

FilthyCute come clean??? Was the pun intended?:grin:

filthycute
16th-November-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by val
:confused: Oh, I can't bear the suspense! WHO are we talking about? ! ! Please put us out of our misery!

WHO is he, how long, does he dance and if so WHERE? FC come clean. Again.

Clues are very welcome.

hehe....far be it for me to broadcast my private life on the forum....yes he dances, (he's just started) , in Dundee and you'll be put out your misery if your there on Saturday :wink:

filthycute x x