PDA

View Full Version : Best Ceroc put down line?

Clive Long
29th-January-2005, 12:43 PM
What response have you elicted from your dance partner either after, or even better during, your dancing - that was so audacious but spine-chillingly accurate that it has remained with you? Brush offs before you dance don't count in this survey.

Mine for starters - last night during the dance, my partner just stopped dancing and looked at me with a mixture of pity and disgust and said "what move was that ?!"

All I could do is respond with my stock answer, "don't worry dear, I have no idea, I make it all up as I go along".

Must be better one's than that.

CRL

MartinHarper
29th-January-2005, 01:05 PM
"are you going to start dancing soon?"

Clive Long
29th-January-2005, 01:26 PM
"are you going to start dancing soon?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pete
29th-January-2005, 01:38 PM
'Is this your first time?' (at the end of the dance). I've been dancing nearly 2 years. :tears:

Andy McGregor
29th-January-2005, 02:31 PM
What kind of dancing is it that you're doing?

Daisy Chain
29th-January-2005, 11:04 PM
What response have you elicted from your dance partner either after, or even better during, your dancing - that was so audacious but spine-chillingly accurate that it has remained with you?

I finished a multiple spin to catch my partner looking at his wristwatch :blush:

Daisy

(A Rotational Little Flower)

David Franklin
29th-January-2005, 11:23 PM
What kind of dancing is it that you're doing?I get that most times, actually... :tears:

Do screams count? :blush:

Dave

Mary
30th-January-2005, 12:15 PM
Do screams count? :blush:

Dave

I have told you before David that those screams can be very offputting for the lady. :D

M

under par
30th-January-2005, 12:24 PM
I have told you before David that those screams can be very offputting for the lady. :D

M
:rofl: :rofl: :whistle:

David Franklin
30th-January-2005, 12:26 PM
I have told you before David that those screams can be very offputting for the lady. :DHow untrue - Bryony works on the principle "If a man can't breath, he can't scream..."

Dave

Lory
30th-January-2005, 01:01 PM
Whilst trying to add a bit of arm style to the 'side to side' :waycool: my partner asked 'Who did you learn that from.....Morcombe and Wise?' :eek: :blush: :sick: :tears:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

johnthehappyguy
30th-January-2005, 01:12 PM
When doing an "in and out" near the start of a track, my partner :worthy: hopped from foot to foot in a stylish and polished way.

Later in the track, the move was repeated, and I tried to emulate her footwork.

I then asked her "What was that you were doing with your feet ? "

She replied,

"Not that anyway"

I could not continue the dance for laughing.

johnthehappyguy :nice:

Banana Man
30th-January-2005, 02:16 PM
Whilst trying to add a bit of arm style to the 'side to side' :waycool: my partner asked 'Who did you learn that from.....Morcombe and Wise?' :eek: :blush: :sick: :tears:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sure I danced to Bring me Sunshine recently, can't remember where -might have been one of Bobgadjets?!

Definitely a case of:

What kind of dancing is it that you're doing?

:yeah: :rofl:

DianaS
31st-January-2005, 12:09 PM
how about "Shall I lead now?"
From my dance teacher :rofl:
who sometimes gets a little cross :mad:

bobgadjet
1st-February-2005, 02:20 AM
Sure I danced to Bring me Sunshine recently, can't remember where -might have been one of Bobgadjets?!

Definitely a case of:

:yeah: :rofl:
STEADY ! ! ! !

:grin:

Might just bdig that one out when I see you on the dancefloor.
:rofl:

TheTramp
1st-February-2005, 02:49 AM
Here's a line I dread hearing:

I think I recognise your dance style. Are you called Will??

:rolleyes: :whistle:

Andy McGregor
1st-February-2005, 10:12 AM
Here's a line I dread hearing:

I think I recognise your dance style. Are you called Will??

:rolleyes: :whistle:

Now THAT has jogged my memory. I've had a few women say "you must be Andy" :tears:

Sparkles
1st-February-2005, 01:11 PM
Now THAT has jogged my memory. I've had a few women say "you must be Andy" :tears:

I think I was one of them :whistle: :blush: :hug: Sorry Babe. xxx

angelique
1st-February-2005, 01:33 PM
What about the times when the "hotshot" of the venue deigns to dance with you in their "oh, go on then" attitude and say at the end of it....

"Oh, you CAN dance" ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

:rofl: :rofl:

Sheepman
2nd-February-2005, 06:01 PM
I've had a few women say "you must be Andy" :tears: Are you sure you didn't hear them incorrectly, and they actually said "you must be Lily" :whistle:

Greg

Andy McGregor
2nd-February-2005, 07:09 PM
Are you sure you didn't hear them incorrectly, and they actually said "you must be Lily" :whistle:

Greg

I think that was "you must see Lily (after class)" - I think I was being put in dentention :tears:

Sparkles
3rd-February-2005, 03:12 PM
I think that was "you must see Lily (after class)" - I think I was being put in dentention :tears:

Yeah, you wish! :rolleyes:

Minnie M
3rd-February-2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah, you wish! :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Swinging bee
3rd-February-2005, 04:53 PM
The best putdown I was to witness was when a seasoned dancer said to a DJ who was playing a couple of "swingy" tracks...... " I cant dance to this stuff" .... The reply came as quick as a flash...."Yeh, most beginners have this problem"!! :rofl: