PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen Gordy??

under par
28th-January-2005, 04:27 PM
with the resurrection of the thread "AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH.................!!!help with a mobile thingy....." started by Gordy I realised I haven't seen a post by him for quite a while. :confused:

Is he okay?

Anyone seen him recently?

Any reason particularly he isn't posting?? :whistle:

Best wishes to him to any that see him U.P. :cheers:

CJ
28th-January-2005, 04:29 PM
Any reason particularly he isn't posting?? :whistle:

:blush:

Erm, me

under par
28th-January-2005, 04:34 PM

Erm, me

Okay you naughty CJ what did you do? :whistle:

If it is unsuitable to post a short pm will do :flower:

TheTramp
28th-January-2005, 04:38 PM
I saw him at Hammersmith last week. I'd like to confirm that he is still alive, and looking just as good as ever!!

under par
28th-January-2005, 04:40 PM
I saw him at Hammersmith last week. I'd like to confirm that he is still alive, and looking just as good as ever!!

Good news glad he is well! :clap: Was Jive Bunny Sal with him too!

Lory
28th-January-2005, 04:45 PM
Good news glad he is well! :clap: Was Jive Bunny Sal with him too!
I saw her at Hipsters on Tuesday and she's well too! :nice:

Chef
28th-January-2005, 04:46 PM
I see him every thursday night at Maidstone. Having been on the web forum myself and seeing that he had been a regular forumite in the past I asked him about his absence.

It seems all the flak and bitching means that the enjoyment/aggravation ratio got very unfavorable for him and he decided the forum wasn't a source of enjoyment in his life.

I don't think you will ever see another post from him.

He is alive and well but is having to face up to the prospect of some surgery on his left knee that would put him out of action for 6 months. This would be a pity as I like him as a person, as teacher, and, along with Sally, as a DJ that can consistently come up with an interesting and well balanced set.

Happy Dancing

under par
28th-January-2005, 04:49 PM
I see him every thursday night at Maidstone....snip...

He is alive and well but is having to face up to the prospect of some surgery on his left knee that would put him out of action for 6 months. This would be a pity as I like him as a person, as teacher, and, along with Sally, as a DJ that can consistently come up with an interesting and well balanced set.

Happy Dancing
Please pass on my best wishes to them next time you see them. U.P.

Sparkles
28th-January-2005, 04:55 PM
I see him every thursday night at Maidstone. Having been on the web forum myself and seeing that he had been a regular forumite in the past I asked him about his absence.

It seems all the flak and bitching means that the enjoyment/aggravation ratio got very unfavorable for him and he decided the forum wasn't a source of enjoyment in his life.

Happy Dancing

He expressed similar opinions to me on Saturday.
But rest assured he is most definitely well, and as good a dancer as ever :drool:
S. x