PDA

View Full Version : Ashtons - One Wednesday a month - Peter Phillips DJ

Zebra Woman
25th-January-2005, 06:26 PM
:clap: This Wednesday Bluesy theme with Peter Phillips as DJ. :clap:

Usual class this time (ie NOT Blues class with Val and Dave).

Usual finish time AFIK but maybe Peter can be persuaded..... :flower: :flower: :flower:

Anyone else coming along?

ZW :flower:

Clive Long
25th-January-2005, 09:38 PM
:clap: This Wednesday Bluesy theme with Peter Phillips as DJ. :clap:

<< snip >>

Anyone else coming along?

ZW :flower:

No I can't I'm so busy. Filing, VAT returns, fixing friends PC, washing the cat.

OK, OK, you talked me into it.

Love to dance. If you are brave / fool-hardy enough PM me and we'll give it a whirl on't dance-floor. I'll be late though.

CRL

Andreas
25th-January-2005, 10:06 PM
There is a slim chance I will be there but it is really slim because getting to S London is a bit of a nuisance after the tube closes

Rhythm King
26th-January-2005, 11:33 AM
I have a meeting in town tonight ("My name is Rhythm King I'm a Dance-oholic... - you know the sort of thing :wink: ), so I'll be making a dash for the Jive Bar as soon as it's over, a:- it's nearer and b:- the lovely Lily B is back from her hols :clap: (although Sparkles has been fabulous as Bill's demonstrator :worthy: )

R-K x

(Now dancing three whole tracks consecutively, before needing a rest! :waycool: )

Whitebeard
26th-January-2005, 11:46 AM
Now dancing three whole tracks consecutively, before needing a rest!
Lucky b****r !!!

TheTramp
26th-January-2005, 12:09 PM
(although Sparkles has been fabulous as Bill's demonstrator :worthy: )
Heh. Demonstrator of choice now. Is there anyone that you haven't demo'd for?? :worthy:

(Now dancing three whole tracks consecutively, before needing a rest! :waycool: )
Just make sure that you don't overdo it!!! Get better first, before you push things :hug:

Rhythm King
26th-January-2005, 12:24 PM
Heh. Demonstrator of choice now. Is there anyone that you haven't demo'd for?? :worthy:

Ah yes, but when is she going to start teaching? :whistle:

Lucky b****r !!!

Not been well, hence not on usual form. Getting better now though :nice:

Just make sure that you don't overdo it!!! Get better first, before you push things :hug:

Cheers Mate! :cheers:

Minnie M
26th-January-2005, 01:35 PM
......Not been well, hence not on usual form. Getting better now though
:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :flower: looking forward to you being COMPLETELY better :yeah:

Rhythm King
26th-January-2005, 02:54 PM
:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :flower: looking forward to you being COMPLETELY better :yeah:

Thanks Minnie :hug: And special thanks to those of you who've been looking after me on the dance floor and making sure I didn't over do it too soon - you know who you are :wink: :flower:

R-K x

Whitebeard
27th-January-2005, 08:11 PM
Not been well, hence not on usual form. Getting better now though
Glad to hear things are improving for you.

Hope my "lucky b****r" remark didn't come across as being rude. It stemmed as an instant response from my own all too apparent decrepitude, which requires that a rest is taken after every dance. Not even two back to back. By that token, the fact that only every third, fourth, fifth track, inspires me is probably no bad thing !!

Rhythm King
28th-January-2005, 11:36 AM
Glad to hear things are improving for you.

Hope my "lucky b****r" remark didn't come across as being rude. It stemmed as an instant response from my own all too apparent decrepitude, which requires that a rest is taken after every dance. Not even two back to back. By that token, the fact that only every third, fourth, fifth track, inspires me is probably no bad thing !!

Thanks and no worries, no offence taken :nice:
My impending birthday is evidence enough that I'll be catching you up before too long though! Just enjoy what you do, when you can do it and follow the advice in Minnie M's signature

:cheers:

R-K

Dan
28th-January-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks and no worries, no offence taken :nice:
My impending birthday is evidence enough that I'll be catching you up before too long though! Just enjoy what you do, when you can do it and follow the advice in Minnie M's signature

:cheers:

R-K

It is a good thing that no offence is meant.
Catching up with someone older than you means only one thing! :sick: