PDA

View Full Version : I need a man!!!

tattie
25th-January-2005, 11:14 AM
Well, I can honestly say I have never been to such extreme measures to get a man before!!!

My partner for James and Melanie's competition course has just bailed out on me but I still really want to do the course. I know it's a long shot, but is there a spare man out there who fancies dancing with a stranger!!! I'm not that strange :grin:

Any takers?
:hug:

Magic Hans
25th-January-2005, 03:23 PM
Well, I can honestly say I have never been to such extreme measures to get a man before!!!

My partner for James and Melanie's competition course has just bailed out on me but I still really want to do the course. I know it's a long shot, but is there a spare man out there who fancies dancing with a stranger!!! I'm not that strange :grin:

Any takers?

I'm not spare. I'm livid!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:D :na: :na: :na: :D

CJ
25th-January-2005, 03:30 PM
Tattie,

Can you remind everyone of the date details, etc?

Thanx,

CJ

tattie
25th-January-2005, 03:50 PM
From front page

CEROC SCOTLAND is proud to introduce a new 5 week course for anyone interested in entering competitions. A weekly week-end 2.5 hours workshop with strictly limited numbers with James & Melanie. Focused on preparing for the Blackpool Championships this workshop is ideal for anyone wishing to improve their presentation, technique, style and moves.
Dates are Sunday 30th January, 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of February between 11.30am and 2.00pm at Fiz Studio, Perth.
Cost will be £50.00 per person for the full course.
For Further info and to book, email franck@cerocscotland.com

We could all be as good as James and Melanie - how could you resist that! :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-January-2005, 04:27 PM
so what did you do to your man ? :)

tattie
25th-January-2005, 04:40 PM
Scared him off. Story of my life!

Something to do with flights, work... excuses... With such a shortage of men around it's a wonder some brilliant woman hasn't come up with some kind of replacement man type thing to dance with in the absence of the real thing! Second thoughts, the mind boggles! :eek:

Trish
25th-January-2005, 05:40 PM
Scared him off. Story of my life!

Something to do with flights, work... excuses... With such a shortage of men around it's a wonder some brilliant woman hasn't come up with some kind of replacement man type thing to dance with in the absence of the real thing! Second thoughts, the mind boggles! :eek:

They have - it's called a woman! See the thread on "Dancing as a Man"!!!

Lindsay
25th-January-2005, 08:44 PM
A weekly week-end 2.5 hours workshop with strictly limited numbers with James & Melanie. Focused on preparing for the Blackpool Championships this workshop is ideal for anyone wishing to improve their presentation, technique, style and moves.

Looks great, unfortunately can't make Sundays.
Nice one guys, good luck with it :worthy:
See ya soon :wink:

Bangers & Mash
26th-January-2005, 10:13 PM
so what did you do to your man ? :)

I'm over in Amsterdam and unfortunately having to work some weekends :clap:

Sorry, should be :tears: but what a great place to live... :clap:

Sorry to bail out on you Cath.

To all you guys out there - Tattie is a great dancer and great person. You could do a lot worse for dance partners.

Enjoy
:flower:

johnthehappyguy
28th-January-2005, 11:39 AM
Any responses yet ?

tattie
28th-January-2005, 12:01 PM
Yep :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just when I thought I was going to have to parade myself around Edinburgh with a placard, my knight in shining dance shoes arrived! Thanks for all the help, suggestions etc and look forward to dancing with lots of new friends! :grin: See you in Marcos on Saturday?

CJ
28th-January-2005, 05:52 PM
Yep :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just when I thought I was going to have to parade myself around Edinburgh with a placard, my knight in shining dance shoes arrived! :hug:

Andy McG?!?!?!?! :eek:

Oh, silly me, I assumed shiny high heels... :D