PDA

View Full Version : What I did on Jan 21st (Scotland)...

Wendy
22nd-January-2005, 02:03 PM
NB If you don't live near Edinburgh/Glasgow or plan to visit, this post will be of little interest to you..... :whistle:

Route 66 was fab !!!! Thanks guys.. (have you been named Route 66-sters yet ??? :wink: )

Some tracks I don't hear often Dr F... a Thin Lizzy one I didn't know.. the Doors (forget the track) .. Tiri Kee Takaran or whatever her name is.. and was that Kylie DD ????? - thought she was banned from your "music you won't hear at a CEROC night" playlists :rofl: .. of course it WAS a version you don't hear at a CEROC night I think... :waycool:

Looking forward to the next one....

Wxxx

:clap: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Aleks
22nd-January-2005, 03:40 PM
Tanita Tikarem.

I had a fab night too - thanks to Dr Feelgood, Dance Demon, Mrs DD and Ruth for their dedication to making R66 a fab night EVERY month.

Wendy
22nd-January-2005, 05:58 PM
Tanita TikaremThanks !! Don't think I've ever seen it written down...

Hey Aleks.. did you notice something was missing last night ??? A birthday circle dance maybe????? Wonder how DD will redeem himself....

Wxxx

Dance Demon
22nd-January-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks !! Don't think I've ever seen it written down...

Hey Aleks.. did you notice something was missing last night ??? A birthday circle dance maybe????? Wonder how DD will redeem himself....

Wxxx

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: oops......................
erm, erm....it was too busy.......erm everyone was having such a good time and I didn't want to fragment the night....erm, erm..........I just forgot :blush:
Oh ......and it wasn't really Kylie.....it was a really good sound alike, honest :innocent: ..........Glad you had a good time :flower: :hug: :kiss:
What will you be at the Valentines party ....a Saint or a sinner :devil: :devil: :wink:

Wendy
23rd-January-2005, 01:45 PM
Excuses excuses....no worries DD...I was having such a good time I forgot myself and only remembered when I got home.....

Saint or sinner ???... mmm....depends who I'm dancing with.... :innocent: :devil:

Wxxx

Aleks
23rd-January-2005, 05:56 PM
....erm, erm..........I just forgot :blush:

It's good to see the real truth was in there...
You're still top of my :hug: :hug: list.

Saint or sinner..... my halo has slipped so low I can hula with it!

Little Monkey
23rd-January-2005, 06:17 PM
Saint or sinner..... my halo has slipped so low I can hula with it!

Hah! I use mine as an anklet! :devil: :rofl:

Route 66 was GREAT as usual - haven't been for a few months, so it was great to catch up with dancers I've not seen for a while! My only concern is for Drathzel..... She said she was going.... Did she get lost? Is she still driving around Edinburgh trying to find the place? :rofl:

Anyway.... Good to see you all again! :flower:

Little Dancing Monkey

ps - what was the name of that monkey track they played?? It was played just after I changed into my "caution - dancing monkey" t-shirt, and quite a few people asked if I arranged it! :D :rofl:

Dance Demon
23rd-January-2005, 06:45 PM
ps - what was the name of that monkey track they played?? It was played just after I changed into my "caution - dancing monkey" t-shirt, and quite a few people asked if I arranged it! :D :rofl:

It might have been "I go Ape, " by Neil Sedaka.....I remember Dr F playing that one. Quite a fast track?.....Glad you had a good night Little Monkey....was nice to see you back again......look forward to seeing that halo anklet next month :wink:

Little Monkey
23rd-January-2005, 07:00 PM
It might have been "I go Ape, " by Neil Sedaka.....I remember Dr F playing that one. Quite a fast track?.....Glad you had a good night Little Monkey....was nice to see you back again......look forward to seeing that halo anklet next month :wink:

That might be it.... It was a great tune to dance to, anyway!

Thanks for the dance(s) - was good to see you again, too! Looooove the music you play! :hug:

I shall have to start thinking about my costume for next month.... Halo anklet will have to be included, but I need to wear a wee bit more than just that!! :blush:

Monkey

johnthehappyguy
23rd-January-2005, 10:25 PM
Got to agree,

It was an absolutely terrific night at route 66.

Music good, some of it I found rather challenging. :really: ( but that is not unusual for me ) :what:

Wendy - what can I say :confused: :confused: - -what a dance - best hi-jacking I have ever been on the recieving end of - hi-jacking - it was more like kidnapping !!! :wink: :wink:

Thanks ladies for all the dances, the worst dance of the night was good, and to use forum speak, the best was woooo hooo ! :clap: :clap:

cheers, DD, Irene, Ruth and the rest of the team too. :cheers: :clap:

fabby night.

johnthehappyguy :nice:

skippy
24th-January-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks ladies for all the dances, the worst dance of the night was good, and to use forum speak, the best was woooo hooo ! :clap: :clap:
I was there so how come I missed out in dancing with you? :tears:
Maybe next time!!! :worthy: :clap:

Great night haven't been for awhile just wished i didn't have to leave early cause I was working the next day. Will be there at the next !!!
:kiss: :hug: