PDA

View Full Version : Moves to Play With

Stuart M
12th-November-2002, 09:43 AM
Little survey here - not a poll however, as the question is too complex..

Ladies - what moves would you say offer the best options for you to improvise, and play around with? I was taught one at a workshop, and can guess at some others, but I'd be interested to know what the expert ladies' :) opinions are on the matter.

CJ
12th-November-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
but I'd be interested to know what the expert ladies' :) opinions are on the matter.

Now there's an oxymoron for you.:D :D :D :D :D

Oops, not again.:eek:

Stuart M
12th-November-2002, 12:40 PM
As you can't really have a three-word oxymoron, you'll have to specify whether the one here is "expert ladies" or "ladies opinions" :eek:

Choose wisely, grasshopper, your life may depend upon it.:what:

Although in all probability it's too late - it was nice knowing you CJ...

But seriously, ladies, any thoughts on the original question? I want to improve for your benefit :grin:

Graham
12th-November-2002, 12:59 PM
As you can't really have a three-word oxymoron, you'll have to specify whether the one here is "expert ladies" or "ladies opinions" :eek: I'm not going near this one. :what: I'd just like to point out that for all Stuart's supposed innocence, he did put a smiley next to the phrase in his original post, and spotted CJ's reference straight away. :wink:

But seriously, ladies, any thoughts on the original question? I want to improve for your benefit :grin:
Ladies! Don't fall for Stuart's butt-licking! He's clearly trying to attract more invitations to dance. :grin:

Stuart M
12th-November-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I'm not going near this one. :what: I'd just like to point out that for all Stuart's supposed innocence, he did put a smiley next to the phrase in his original post, and spotted CJ's reference straight away. :wink:

Stop trying to stir it - if I was being sarcastic I'd have used :rolleyes:
As you well know :na:, in terms of technique we are forever playing "catch-up" with the gals in Glasgow, and in order to satisfy their demands for more good partners, I just thought I'd ask a decent question as to what we gents should be doing.

Graham
12th-November-2002, 02:16 PM

Stop trying to stir it - if I was being sarcastic I'd have used :rolleyes:
:sorry That Robert's a bad influence on me.

As you well know :na:, in terms of technique we are forever playing "catch-up" with the gals in Glasgow, and in order to satisfy their demands for more good partners, I just thought I'd ask a decent question as to what we gents should be doing. I'm all in favour of satisfying their demands. :wink: Come on girls! Please let us know what to do!!

CJ
12th-November-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Graham

:sorry That Robert's a bad influence on me.

Hoi. I've never EVER been a bad influence on anybody in my entire life. And I hope never to be again.:wink:

Anyway, my oxymoron had NOTHING AT ALL to do with "expert ladies." I actually meant the 'too complex' bit but quoted the wrong part of your post, Stuart.

(Marks out of 10 for recovery?)

CJ
12th-November-2002, 04:52 PM

As you well know :na:, in terms of technique we are forever playing "catch-up" with the gals in Glasgow, and in order to satisfy their demands for more good partners, I just thought I'd ask a decent question as to what we gents should be doing.

Eh, should that not be give up?:na: :wink: