PDA

View Full Version : One I wont forget in a hurry......

Lory
16th-January-2005, 12:57 AM
I have to share this with you all, cos I've laughed about it all day.... :D

On Friday night, I went out for my sister Jane's birthday with 18 girls, of all ages, and all in fancy dress, my daughter and her friend Claire came along too...(Claire had never met any of the others before)

We went to a nightclub and my sister was invited (like the coyote ugly film) to dance on a platform infront of the Dj's box with her friend, Marcella, my daughter and Claire.

To cut a long story short, they'd had a few too many and Marcella fell off! :eek:

Then this morning, while my sister was on the phone to Marcella finding out what the damage was, Claire turned to me and said, what exactly happened? One minute she was there and the next minute she was on the floor. :confused:

I said, well, she was just dancing and her leg fell off! With that, Claire, (17) looked terribly shocked and concerned and said, OMG, I didn't know she had a false leg.............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :worthy: :rofl: :tears: :rofl: :rofl:

Minnie M
16th-January-2005, 02:04 AM
Did she have to hop home :rofl:

bobgadjet
16th-January-2005, 08:54 PM
I have to share this with you all, cos I've laughed about it all day.... :D

On Friday night, I went out for my sister Jane's birthday with 18 girls, of all ages, and all in fancy dress, my daughter and her friend Claire came along too...(Claire had never met any of the others before)

We went to a nightclub and my sister was invited (like the coyote ugly film) to dance on a platform infront of the Dj's box with her friend, Marcella, my daughter and Claire.

To cut a long story short, they'd had a few too many and Marcella fell off! :eek:

Then this morning, while my sister was on the phone to Marcella finding out what the damage was, Claire turned to me and said, what exactly happened? One minute she was there and the next minute she was on the floor. :confused:

I said, well, she was just dancing and her leg fell off! With that, Claire, (17) looked terribly shocked and concerned and said, OMG, I didn't know she had a false leg.............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :worthy: :rofl: :tears: :rofl: :rofl:
so she actually thought she was legless then ?

BeeBee
17th-January-2005, 02:52 PM

:rolleyes: nice one!

:rofl: :rofl:

Daisy Chain
17th-January-2005, 10:43 PM

I once asked a man with a wooden leg to dance. :blush: Well, how was I supposed to know? He was sitting down.

Daisy

An Unobservant FLower)

filthycute
17th-January-2005, 10:51 PM
I aked David Chu if both his parents were from Scotland :rofl:

For anyone who doesn't know 'The Chu' he's oriental looking and speaks aussie :blush:
In fairness his mother is Scottish

fc x x

Dance Demon
17th-January-2005, 11:17 PM
I aked David Chu if both his parents were from Scotland :rofl:

For anyone who doesn't know 'The Chu' he's oriental looking and speaks aussie :blush:
In fairness his mother is Scottish

fc x x

Aye!!........It's a Guid Scots name is Chu..... :D

bobgadjet
17th-January-2005, 11:53 PM
Aye!!....... is Chu..... :D
Bless you

:rofl:

BeeBee
18th-January-2005, 10:43 AM
I once asked a man with a wooden leg to dance. :blush: Well, how was I supposed to know? He was sitting down.

Daisy

An Unobservant FLower)

Talk about putting your foot in it . . . :rolleyes:

Magic Hans
18th-January-2005, 05:45 PM
Talk about putting your foot in it . . . :rolleyes:

.... and leaving it there!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

David Chu
19th-January-2005, 01:44 PM
Filthy Cute you naughty girl!

Its actaully David McChu of the little known Clan McChu from the Imperial Kingdom Palace, Highlands.

My mum is from Clan Farquharson of Invercauld....thats really funny in Australia.

I once bumped into a pole and apologised!

A girl at school once said to me why my eyes were not normal!
(I'm Eurasian by the way).

As a travel agent I've heard some funny ones....
"Can I have an aisle seat, as i don't want the wind to mess up my hair".

"Do I need a visa for Australia"...Consultant replies "No, any credit card will do".

Dance, while the music still goes on!

XXXXX

David

Dance Demon
19th-January-2005, 01:51 PM
My mum is from Clan Farquharson of Invercauld....

Very appropriate for Scotland at this time of year David........it's not just InverCAULD...it's bl**dy InverFREEZIN' :D

bobgadjet
19th-January-2005, 01:56 PM
After playing three latin trax in a row I played a swing one.

Somebody came up and asked "are you going to play any latin tonight?"

I asked for a latin request, and they replied "Oh, anything by Kylie Miniogue will do"

:rolleyes: