PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Sex....

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
11th-November-2002, 09:17 PM
LET'S SEE HOW MANY VIEWS THIS GETS....!

HEE HEE

Graham
11th-November-2002, 09:30 PM
Some of us saddos obsessively look at all new posts, so you would get a certain number of views even if you called it "Really boring don't look" (Check the test forum if you want examples!)

But to get back to your subject, I have a question:
Was it sex of coal or sex of potatoes you wanted to talk about?

Wendy
11th-November-2002, 10:14 PM
Or Oliver ????

Wx

Dreadful Scathe
12th-November-2002, 12:31 AM
Sex ? Following Lisa's advice in other topic, Im thinking 'sexy' and whaddya know..... it does make you smile :)

CJ
12th-November-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Graham
But to get back to your subject, I have a question:
Was it sex of coal or sex of potatoes you wanted to talk about?

Don't be a tube!! He was talking about the sex solo in, "Will You."

Lisa
12th-November-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Sex ? Following Lisa's advice in other topic, Im thinking 'sexy' and whaddya know..... it does make you smile :)

Hi DS,

Hey, that's cool that you can't "say sexy without smiling" either. My Mum would be so proud!

Lisa x

12th-November-2002, 11:28 AM
DANCING IS SEXY. CEROC CAN BE FLIRTY, EXPRESSIVE, PASSIONATE AND EROTIC. IT CAN SPARK THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP, BUT MAY ALSO CAUSE HAVOC.

ONLY VERY FEW DANCES THOUGH- DEPENDS ON PARTNER, MUSIC AND AMBIENCE. MOST ARE INNOCENT, BUT SOME ARE A VERTICAL EXPRESSION OF HORIZONTAL DESIRE- WEY-HEY!

Keith
12th-November-2002, 04:34 PM
Sorry thought this was Ex as in ex girlfriends etc. Still trying to locate one I lost years ago!:wink:
Keith

Dreadful Scathe
13th-November-2002, 01:38 PM
Oi Brush. Stop SHOUTING:)

:kiss: <-- air kissing ? theres contact there - quite obviously !! :)

13th-November-2002, 04:39 PM
HEY D-S....

WHEN YOU'RE A SMALL FOX, SOMETIMES SHOUTING IS THE ONLY WAY THAT PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!

ANYWAY THE UPPER CASE IS MORE APPROPRIATE FOR THE UPPER CLASSES DON'T YOU THINK?

Gadget
13th-November-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
WHEN YOU'RE A SMALL FOX, SOMETIMES SHOUTING IS THE ONLY WAY THAT PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!
If you have to shout to be noticed, then you obviously aren't saying anything of note.
IMHO the "boom-boom" should refer to the discharge from both barrels.

13th-November-2002, 11:01 PM
FOXES HAVE VERY SMALL LUNGS, AND MY FRONT TEETH HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE AN UNFORTUNATE WHISTLE. RAISING ONE'S VOLUME OVERCOMES BOTH.

'Choose 5tyle over substance' I'D REQUIRE THREE BARRELS FOR THAT ONE- MOUTH, B'TTOM AND BOOM BOOM!

Dreadful Scathe
14th-November-2002, 12:19 AM
hmm I have to agree with gadget, but Id suggest reloading and making sure.