PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham Class

skippy
13th-January-2005, 11:03 AM
For those of you who haven't tried the Nottingham class on Monday nights should. :clap: :cheers:
On Monday I was visiting my family and decided to go along to the class on my own. Long way from Scotland to travel every week. :rofl:
It was a fab night 230 people :yum: there and to my delight Marc and Rachel were teaching. Everyone made me feel very welcome and will deffinately be back. :clap:

Thanks to DavidY for helping me find the place. And for the dances!!! :flower: :hug:
Gail x

Daisy Chain
13th-January-2005, 12:59 PM
For those of you who haven't tried the Nottingham class on Monday nights should. :clap: :cheers:

:yeah: The hall's a bit grim compared to the plush venues that I'm used to in Cheshire but the music and dancers are fabulous.

I plan my Nottingham business trips around Marcus Garvey nights!

Daisy

(A Travelling Flower)

Gus
13th-January-2005, 01:45 PM
plan my Nottingham business trips around Marcus Garvey nights!Hmmmmmm ... still have a soft spot for MG. Thats the place that gave me the passion back for dance ... especially when young 'Boy' Robin was teaching there ... happy days :waycool:

jivecat
13th-January-2005, 06:48 PM
there and to my delight Marc and Rachel were teaching.

And if you don't get them you get Alex. Win/win, I say.

Daisy Chain
13th-January-2005, 09:42 PM
Thats the place that gave me the passion back for dance ... :waycool:

Would that be maypole dancing? :whistle:

Daisy

(A Country Flower)

Magic Hans
14th-January-2005, 01:39 PM

Damn! Damn! Damn!!!!! ..... So the rumours are true!!! It seems that yet another pesky Scottish Scerocret Agent manged to slip our border guard, and infliltrated right to the heart of Jolly Blighty!! Despite the coded directions to our Military Guardhouse (informally referred to as Marcus Garvey).

Reliable Intelligence sources (that, obviously cannot be revealed for security reasons), suggest that this operation was a meer reconnaissance mission in preparation for a larger invasion force due to assault somewhere in North Yorkshire in early Feb, and possibly other early in the Summer on the west coast. London is, for the time being, believed still be safe!!

All Blighty agents are warned to be on the lookout for any further incursions. Identifying features include a spare pair of shoes, never with non-slip soles, sometime, black and white or strangley separated between heel and soul, and sometimes a number of changes of upper garmet ware for disguise purposes.

We must do everything to keep out any influences from North of the Border!!!! You have been warned!!!!

[Newsflash over]

Ian :na: :na: :na:

skippy
14th-January-2005, 02:27 PM
Damn! Damn! Damn!!!!! ..... So the rumours are true!!! It seems that yet another pesky Scottish Scerocret Agent manged to slip our border guard, and infliltrated right to the heart of Jolly Blighty!! Despite the coded directions to our Military Guardhouse (informally referred to as Marcus Garvey).
Just for the record I'm English and wanted to see how good we were, since most of the people are Scottish up here are great dancers. :hug: I guess we would definitely give them a run for their money. :rofl:

skippy
14th-January-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh and by the way thanks for my dances, see you in Aberdeen.

Magic Hans
14th-January-2005, 02:32 PM
Just for the record I'm English and wanted to see how good we were, since most of the people are Scottish up here are great dancers. :hug: I guess we would deffinately give them a run for their money. :rofl:

What!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A DOUBLE agent!!!!!! That's even more serious!!!!!!!!

[PS ...... it was lovely dancing with you ....... just keep it quiet, eh! ..... might blow my cover!!!!]

Ian

skippy
18th-January-2005, 08:21 PM
And if you don't get them you get Alex. Win/win, I say.

Next time I'm home visiting I will be going back, hope I will get a chance to see Alex. :hug: :clap: