PDA

View Full Version : Gone off my user name!

jiveoholic
26th-March-2002, 06:59 PM
Hi,

After registering as crjohnson, well - I've gone off my name!

"crjohnson" is a bit boring, you must admit - and a security risk!

Is there any way of changing it to "jiveoholic"?

Richard

P.S. Perhaps there is a "email for help", but I could not find one - so have put my request in here.

Franck
27th-March-2002, 03:54 AM
Now done.

Some of the info might still appear in the old name, but new posts should be under jiveoholic.

There is an email link at the bottom of each forum page, but this forum is exactly suited for that type of request / question.

Cheers,

Franck (aka Ceroc-aholic :nice: )

Unregistered
9th-June-2002, 10:40 PM
Hi there!

Have had a dreadful week during which my hard drive collapsed and now that I am on-line again I don't seem to be recognised by the forum.

Do I have to register again or can you help in some miraculous way?

Sheena

jiveoholic
10th-June-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Hi there!

Have had a dreadful week during which my hard drive collapsed and now that I am on-line again I don't seem to be recognised by the forum.

Do I have to register again or can you help in some miraculous way?

Sheena Hi, I had this sort of problem when I wished to log in at work. Just enter all the details at the bottom right and your "cookies" should store the info for the future.

Sandy
21st-June-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by jiveoholic
Hi,

After registering as crjohnson, well - I've gone off my name!

"crjohnson" is a bit boring, you must admit - and a security risk!

Is there any way of changing it to "jiveoholic"?

Richard

P.S. Perhaps there is a "email for help", but I could not find one - so have put my request in here.

Hi

Same problem, hate the formality of my user name, can I change to just Sandy?? If you tell me how I can do it myself if necessary.

:cheers:

Franck
21st-June-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Same problem, hate the formality of my user name, can I change to just Sandy?? Now done.

Cheers,

Franck.