PDA

View Full Version : Right to Wear a Kilt

Keith
13th-November-2002, 11:33 PM
are Graham's boasts about true scotsmen true? You may have 'inside' information
Come on Gus, they canÕt be. You've seen how long the Kilt is. It only goes down to their knees.
Another reason the Manchester lot canÕt wear kilts! :wink:
Keith

Keith
13th-November-2002, 11:36 PM
...and before you start ... there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Morris Dancing ... I think
Not to sure about that Gus, I twisted my ankle when I fell off the bonnet once! :sick:

Graham
14th-November-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Keith
are Graham's boasts about true scotsmen true? You may have 'inside' information
Come on Gus, they canÕt be. You've seen how long the Kilt is. It only goes down to their knees.
Another reason the Manchester lot canÕt wear kilts! :wink:
Keith A loop round the waist and a loose knot usually does the trick.

Keith
14th-November-2002, 02:21 AM
Only one loop you see Gus,
I rest my case :cheers:

CJ
14th-November-2002, 02:24 AM
But Kieth,

Graham was FAR too polite to let slip that the knot goes over the shoulder.

Me? I'm a heathen, I'll let the cat out the bag.

Keith
14th-November-2002, 02:31 AM
I win again Gus, I told you only one shoulder.:D
It's like you said it is cold in Scotland.
Good night Jock:sick:

John S
14th-November-2002, 02:58 AM
Since the conversation took this latest turn, Wendy has been strangely (and dare I say it - yes - uncharacteristically) silent. :na:

It must be slightly embarrassing for Graham that he is receiving no support from that sector. :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-November-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by John S

It must be slightly embarrassing for Graham that he is receiving no support

A kilt never did offer much support :)

Graham
14th-November-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by John S
It must be slightly embarrassing for Graham that he is receiving no support from that sector. :wink:
Not at all - I'm quite capable of holding my own (just) :really: :wink:

Jayne
14th-November-2002, 10:48 PM
GOD, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

(for anyone who hasn't noticed.... having made 70 posts in 10 days - 8 working days - I've had LOADS of work to catch up on. So this week I've been on cold turkey from the forum - and it's hard!!! Tonight, however, I'm in work late & presently waiting for a lift home - so I'm entitled to check the forum... I'm sat here with a bar of chocolate and reading about men in kilts. There's not much more a girl can ask for...)

Anyway...

Kilts.....

I'm 100% English but I'll still be wearing mine at the party.

Bring it on!

See you all there - the more kilts the better!

Jayne
:grin:

Stuart M
15th-November-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
I'm sat here with a bar of chocolate and reading about men in kilts. There's not much more a girl can ask for...)

Well that's one Christmas present sorted then! :wink:

nessie2611
20th-November-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Gus
With the ladeees seemingly prefering a man in a skirt to a man in tight lycra ....... the dress code for the Party is looking ominous ... especially for us southeners.

The question is ... who can wear a kilt? Can all TRUE SCOTSMEN only please elucidate.

I am sure that most of the women would quite like to see you sporting a kilt Craig once you get fed up with the orange trousers. Especially as your loin cloth only comes out on special occassions.:D

Gus
20th-November-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by nessie2611

I am sure that most of the women would quite like to see you sporting a kilt Craig once you get fed up with the orange trousers. Especially as your loin cloth only comes out on special occassions.:D

If I seem to remeber correctly, the problem last time was not the loin cloth coming out but me coming out of the loin cloth ... not enough safety pins, too much alcohol and too many curious women (and a few men:sick: ). Still got to find where the video id of that night so I can make sure its safely destroyed.