PDA

View Full Version : Roll on the new year

drathzel
27th-December-2004, 12:12 AM
Ok Christmas has passed... so what now!!! Me, well i am looking forward to a new year!!!

Good luck to you all!! :hug:

ChrisA
27th-December-2004, 12:22 AM
Ok Christmas has passed... so what now!!! Me, well i am looking forward to a new year!!!

Good luck to you all!! :hug:

.... :yeah:

2004 has been pretty awful for me, work wise, but among a few other things, dancing and getting into the whole comps thing has kinda salvaged it for me.

So here's to a fab 2005. :cheers:

drathzel
27th-December-2004, 12:27 AM

2004 has been pretty awful for me, work wise, but among a few other things, dancing and getting into the whole comps thing has kinda salvaged it for me.

I agree 2004 wasn't great but then again neither was 2003.. so here is to 2005. Lets hope dancing and partying keeps us going!!!

Dx :hug:

under par
27th-December-2004, 04:00 AM
2004 has been a really good year for me.

I've never been as fit and healthy, I have lost nearly a stone and a half in weight, my dancing has improved beyond my wildest dreams, getting placed in my first intermediate competition really an amazing experience, my golf has improved and I was second in a competeition in December.
I am married to my best friend and favourite person in the world Mrs Par.
:kiss:

I have made so many new friends dancing and through the forum...amaziing

2005 can and will be better still....only 12 days till Bognor and all those wonderful nights of dancing...

:yeah: :worthy:

See you all next year... :hug:

Lynn
27th-December-2004, 11:46 AM
2004 was just so busy for me with work and other commitments. I'm planning on taking it a bit easier in 2005! Dancing has been great, although I haven't had the opportunity to do much here in NI, the weekenders and Britroc have been great breaks from work. Hope to do even more in 2005! :clap:

Happy New Year to everyone!! :grin:

jockey
27th-December-2004, 05:28 PM

Plus you have the lovely JaneY with whom I had the pleasure of competing with in DWAS at Britrock, sorry Rockstars, sorry Brighteststars....