PDA

View Full Version : How to recognise other forum members?

Gadget
11th-November-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Graham
Or you could have a special teeshirt made up along the lines of "I'm the number one saddo on the forum" :wink: :grin:
Your just jealous.

If you're interested in finding the rest of us, you should look out for people with VDU-damaged eyesight and bags under their eyes from lack of sleep. :what:
Hell, I had that years before I started posting here. ;)

Originally posted by DS
Those who can spell and those who can't
I can spell! I just can't type. (that's my excuse anyway)

Whats the big deal with Forum people anyway - you've probably danced with them all. As yet Forum posting does not bestow super powers or superior dance skills - so STAY AWAY FROM FORUM POSTERS..
Who said I wanted to dance with any of you ? I just want to know who to avoid ! :wink: :wink: :innocent:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-November-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Gadget

Your just jealous.

Hell, I had that years before I started posting here. ;)

I can spell! I just can't type. (that's my excuse anyway)

Who said I wanted to dance with any of you ? I just want to know who to avoid ! :wink: :wink: :innocent:

Bells round the neck - that'll keep people away from us :)

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
11th-November-2002, 02:45 PM
HOW ABOUT A SECRET HANDSHAKE THAT COULD BE INCORPORATED INTO A DANCE MOVE.... LIKE A DOUBLE SQUEEZE AT THE END OF A DANCE? AND A DOUBLE SQUEEZE BACK MEANS YOU'RE A 'FORUMER' TOO?

BUT BELLS IS A GOOD IDEA..... I COULD PUT MINE ON MY TAIL.

Dreadful Scathe
25th-November-2002, 03:25 PM
Still not met everyone - hands up if you actually went to the 10th anniversery party and/or Gus's workshops before it ?

I was at both :).

TheTramp
25th-November-2002, 03:40 PM
Emma said
I'd love to meet up (and dance!!) with anyone who is going who posts to the forum
Well. I'm meeting her for lunch on Friday (since it turns out we work about a mile from each other). She might want to come back and edit that statement after that!!!

Steve

PS. Look, I'm with Nick!

Graham
25th-November-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Still not met everyone - hands up if you actually went to the 10th anniversery party and/or Gus's workshops before it ?

I was at both :).
I too was at both. I saw you - did you see me?

Dreadful Scathe
26th-November-2002, 10:46 AM
Im sure i saw you as there weren't THAT many at the workshops..... dunno which person you were though ? :)

there was certainly no one bright pink that i can recall :)

Dreadful Scathe
26th-November-2002, 10:48 AM
Who the hell's Nick - thats a stupid name!
Nik, now that sounds sensible.

TheTramp
26th-November-2002, 11:15 AM
Look, if you want to go with strange spellings of a perfectly common name, then don't blame innocent people for getting it wrong the first time. I promise to get it right next time. And in true Heather style....

Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik Nik

There you go.

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
26th-November-2002, 11:24 AM
Am I allowed to say ' they were chanting my name today' - make people think im popular or something :) (Im sure you count as 'they')

hey Im retired....bu**er (*)

* fat free butter in fact

TheTramp
26th-November-2002, 11:49 AM
Im sure you count as 'they'
Are you saying I'm fat???

Steve